Google Calendar

(2 668)

Sortieren nach

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Der für mich beste Kalender, eines der wenigen Dinge die ich nicht von Apple nutze

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Bin happy damit, teste immer mal wieder Alternativen aus reinem Interesse, bisher habe ich keine gesehen bei der ich den Umfang mit der Nutzerfreundlichkeit bekomme.

Einfache und intuitive Bedienung, schnelle Bearbeitung und die enorme Vielfalt an Schnittstellen

Die Gestaltung könnte man noch cooler gestalten, was aber so gesehen kein wirkliches Manko ist.

Richard
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tolle App und Anwendung. Super Planungsmanagement

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Termine mobil zur Hand. Ordnen nach Farben und mehrfache Benachrichtigungen runden das Bild ab.
Ich kann Termine mit Kollegen und Freunden teilen.

Einfache Bedienung, übersichtlich und übernimmt Termine wie Urlaube oder Veranstaltungen automatisch von gmail.

Änderung von übernommenen Terminen etwas umständlich

Barry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The simplest and the best calendar application for startups and SMEs

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Other than a few minor integration issues with external meeting software, Google Meet is one of the best calendars out there. It is simple to use, extremely intuitive, and works well with other Google products.

It is simple and intuitive. Works exceptionally well within all of Google's ecosystems.

The interface can be a bit cleaner, it gets too confusing if you're linking a booking with an eternal meeting software, especially Teams although this might be more to do with Teams than Google.

Ari
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best overall value out there!

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

I've used several calendar clients and Google's own is still the most efficient and the one that doesn't give me headaches with syncing or any other thing.
The possibility to create reminders and tasks is amazing too, very few if any, have that integration with events and reminders/tasks. It's great.

Simple interface, important features all present, easy to schedule any event, great syncing and the possibility to create reminders and/or tasks is a deal breaker.

The UI needs some refinement and a much needed update. That's all, everything else is great.

Fantastical

Warum Google Calendar gewählt wurde

It's free and more effective!

Fantastical

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

It's a much better value than the competition.
Naomi
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Does a clunky job

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

It does the job but not as seamlessly as I would like.

My calendar looks good and it is easy to see my week at a glance. It is also to see my colleagues calendars which makes it easier to find times for meetings.

It feels clunky when I add a new meeting and isn’t clearly laid out. If I need to make an edit to a meeting I often have to go back in a couple of times because I have done something wrong.

Jill
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Calendar and Scheduling Software - Highly Recommend!

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Google Calendar replaced our outdated paper calendar system years ago, and we've been happy users both personally and professionally for over 15 years. I highly recommend Google Calendar to other users, especially Outlook folks who are still stuck accessing their calendar from desktop machines only. It's time to make the switch.

Google Calendar is our company's go-to calendar software, and my personal as well. From visibility of scheduling, to integrating with other calendars, to sharing and scheduling events together, Google Calendar is top notch. I personally integrate my business and personal calendars on the same view, and use the reminders feature as a running to-do list of all I need to accomplish in running both my personal and professional life. I can integrate/share calendars with my employees or family. I can also import and export calendars from other applications, such as our reservation system, which is really helpful for our staff.

I have no complaints at all - just the irony of having too many events on my calendar, but I'm very grateful that Google is able to track and maintain my complicated life for me.

Craig
  • Branche: Automotive

Google Calender Review

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Excellent, again I use it everyday its a lifesaver !!

Very easy to use, keeps me on track and able to share daily events with my family

nothing , again very esy to use and helps me day to day to stay on track

ClickUp

Warum Google Calendar gewählt wurde

Much more user friendly and alot more options in my opinon

Again ease of use
  • Branche: Möbel

No 1 Calendar and Easy Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

It replaced my companies all hassles regarding the schedules and meetings, It reminds me for my important events before hand.

Google Calendar is my go to software for personally and professionally. Life would be very hard without Google Calendar. Most of the features are free of cost. All my colleagues and family members rely on Google Calendar for daily scheduling. The reminders and the notifications are a great way to track all of schedules. It's super useful for my flights i can easily import my schedules from airlines. The sharing feature is great so i can share my business schedule, birthday and anniversary reminders.

I never faced any problem using the Google Calendar, in fact it's helpful for my daily life and business plans. i would highly recommend the Google Calendar software

Ridwan
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best calendar app that lets you jump to online meeting instantly

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

This is one of my favorite products from Google. I never felt so powerful with any other calendar app. It helps me manage tasks, set events, reminders, Out of Office everything. The option for jumping into Google Meet is very convenient which is absent in other apps.

Only gripe I have about Google Calendar is, it doesn't let me see my tasks and reminders when I am offline.

Aline
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Gmail é simplesmente perfeito

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Gmail veio para me ajudar com a metodologia de produvitidade que utilizo há anos. Ao longo dos anos ele foi se aprimorando e trazendo novas facilidades o que torna meu dia muito melhor e produtivo.

Adoro a praticidade e as funcionalidades e também o sistema de gestão de agendas, compartilhamentos, notificações, método color code e integrações com outros apps.

Não há nada que eu desaprove. O Gamil é simplesmente perfeito! Uso há muitos anos.

David
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Very Impressed

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

I like that it is very easy to use and that I can automatically add events to my calendar simply by accepting a meeting request from the sender. Also, I like the new feature, where it allows you to see when people cancel their meetings.

Nothing, I like the calendar a lot and I wouldn't change anything.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I love Google Calendar

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

It's easy to schedule and I can integrate with multiple platforms, such as: Greenhouse, Calendly, and Zoom. I can also easily add different time zones and schedule things for my team. One of the best calendars I have ever used. Highly recommended!!

Nothing that I can think of. I really like using Google calendar.

Jaime Valeriano
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review about Google Calendar on a Perspective of an University Education Student

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

Overall, what I like about Google Calendar is how it is effective and efficient to make everybody's life easier on other Google applications such as Google Classroom and Google Meet. As an education student, it never fails me as I never experience having difficulty in my University Student Life. The only problem is I can't check further details on the calendar when I am offline, yet I am still online as our school has wifi for everyone, our home has fiber wifi, and I always have my data internet connection on my phone.

What I like the most about Google Calendar is that is can be integrate with different Google Applications that makes my every day life easier. Like for example, as a student, whenever I have deadlines in out Google Classroom, it is in sync so I see the due dates on my Calendar which helps me to keep on track and avoid procastination. Also, since I am using my school email, whenever we are enrolled in certain subjects, there are times that we suddenly see all over the calendar the specific dates and time about the classes that we need to attend both synchronously and asynchronously.It is also easy to use because honestly there is not one that thought me how to use it, and I do not see any difficulty on how to maximize it. I just explore it by myself and see its wonderful features. Until now, I am amazed.

I think what I least like about the Google Calendar is that sometimes whenever I am offline (not connected to the internet). I am not able to see the important details about certain events. That is why it is very important to be connected to internet every time. Although it is not a problem to me because we have internet fiber connection at home and I am always have data connection, there are times of emergency that internet is not accessible.

Grace

Absolutely essential!!

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

A free, lightweight, clever Google app that can be used as one of the ultimate organization / productivity tools

It's free, and it gets better and better. There's lots of clever functionalities included. I am 100% dependent on Calendar + Calendly to keep my life organized.

The Google Calendar app on Android allows easy one-glance viewing across multiple Google account calendars as well as multiple calendars associated with a single Google account.

The vulnerability of having all Google apps and accounts linked, and possible privacy issues at having your whole life on Google apps. It's both useful and rather creepy how events are plucked from Gmail and added automatically to my calendar.

Wish the Android app has text formatting options like bold/bullets etc for the event description, similar to the desktop version. It's fine if that's a low priority but I really dislike that the text formatting done in desktop is removed if the event is edited on the phone app.

Also wish it has a more refined way to auto accept/decline event invitations by default based on the sender.

That said, I'd say these cons knock off just 1 point out of 100 points I'd award Google Calendar.

Archana
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

You need this calendar RIGHT NOW!

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Prior to using this calendar, I was using a regular calendar which made scheduling so difficult. I never knew if something conflicted with something else unless I went back and checked the times which was a time intensive process. I also tended to forget about events because there were no reminders or maybe one the day before. When I switched to google calendar my life became so much more easier. I was able to schedule, check availability, and set reminders all in one place with such ease. As a student and worker I don't have a lot of time on my hands and google calendar allows me to save as much time as possible without have to scour around to check my schedule to make plans, etc. Overall I love using my google calendar and love how its free to use! There were many instances during calls and meetings where I would have to quickly jot down times for events and my calendar would be right there and I would be able to quickly write up a title and set the date/time for the event without having to divert too much from the call or meeting.

There isn't much I dislike about it and I am very happy with the software. The only thing I wish I was able to do was customize it more to my liking. For example, being able to put quick notes to myself - even if it isn't in regards to a particular meeting/event. A place to jot down my thoughts and ideas - sort of like a bullet journal. This may be too much to ask for and I am very happy with the services provided.

Chris
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

A simple system for a complex world

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

I have transitioned from just using Google Calendar for work to using it to organise my out-of-work life, coordinating events with my wife and daughter. Can't say there's many in-work systems that prove quite so useful, but this is definitely one.

Google Calendar looks good. As a system I spend a significant portion of each day looking at it's nice to see a wonderfully clean looking UI. Even when the calendar is busy it doesn't look insurmountably dense.
Using the system is easy, with many intuitive features built in. For example, if I have selected to see certain colleagues availabilities, it will automatically add them to the guest list when I select to schedule a meeting. It also remembers those colleagues and groups of colleagues I meet with most regularly and moves them to the top of my suggestions list.
The options for different calendar events such as meetings, deadlines, out of office and focus time add a level of detail that is useful without being cumbersome. There is also the option to colour code and label meetings, making the schedule even more decipherable at a glance.
The integration of meeting options into email alerts is one of the best features. When I receive a meeting invitation I can confirm or decline attendance within the email itself rather than having to go looking for it in the Calendar itself.

A lot of the features I would have suggested (labelling meetings, colour coding) have been added over the time I've been using the software. Whilst there will always be features that can be added, there is little in the way of drawbacks with it as it stands to mention.

Ernesto
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Is there any other way?

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.
Willem Galen
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Calendar is Easy to Use and Increases productivity.

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

The sync means two separate calendars are referenced. This is ensures we don't miss a deadline for an event or for a task. Tasks are assignable. Every team member can see the task. Tasks from google calendar are synced to our practice mgt software. Events and tasks flow both ways via sync. If the event or task is created in practice mgt software or in google calendar it shows up on both platforms. The ability to easily provide the zoom or google meet invite and the fact that google calendar prompts me to send it ensures we communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.

The best thing about google calendar is its ease of use. For example if you add an event you are prompted to invite others. Reminders for events are customizable. It syncs with our practice mgt software for our law firm.

I have two google accounts. For some reason my personal google calendar is the default (I believe this is because the personal google email is primary account) I have to toggle between them. I am sure there is a way to make business calendar the primary calendar. Just haven't figured it out yet.

Diego Luis
  • Branche: E-Learning

Indispensable y confiable

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Experiencia excelente, ya que me ha permitido gestionar eficientemente mis horarios, y actividades diarias. Las funciones de integración y reserva me permiten automatizar muchos procesos, lo cual me permitió escalar mi sistema de reserva de clases a otro nivel.
Toda ha sido muy positivo, y por eso lo uso diariamente en mi empresa.

-facilidad de implementación
-la mejor función de todas, se integra con todos los programas de reserva de cupos, clases, etc.
-las notificaciones y alarmas son lo mejor, ya que permiten tenar un control total y mejor organización
-flexibilidad y gran variedad de configuraciones
-los distintos tipos de vista, desde diaria, semanal a mensual es excelente para gestionar proyectos
-la posibilidad de configurar alertas que se repiten según ciertos criterios es lo más útil, ya que evita perder tiempo en configurar horarios día a día, lo cual sería una locura si estamos programando eventos a largo plazo

-quizá la única contra que puedo mencionar es su estética bastante minimalista, pero esto es algo normal en casi todos los calendarios que he usado, ya que lo más importante es que no distraigan de lo esencial que son los datos puntuales.

Leng
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still loving Google Calendar!

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

My overall experience is awesome! I try to use all the capabilities and features that comes with calendar. I code all my calendars with different colors, I use all the fields when creating events that might help me remember details of what I need to do.

In general I am a big fan of Google accounts and all the products that come with them. I love how Google Calendar help me stay organized for my private and professional life. I like the fact that I can have different calendars and turn them off an on whenever I need. I like the reminders and how they can be customized. The flexibility of giving access to different people and also a different role. So many things that I love, but I cannot left out the fact that both the mobile app and the computer one are both easy to deploy, manage and check.

I don't have many complaints about it. Something that bother me though s when I am scheduling an event and sometimes I have some trouble for Google calendar to automatically recognize email addresses that I use frequently. I don't know why this happens, it's not all the time, but it's annoying to be looking for those email addresses in my gmail.

Jeanette
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Maribel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Remembering with Google Calendar

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life.
It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day.
I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association.
I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area.
I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules.
The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas.
Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements.
It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records.
With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups.
We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities.
It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars.
On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays.
I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy.
In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

To test the functionalities of the other options
Amanda

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Edgar
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Stay up to Date with Google

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

iCloud

Warum Google Calendar gewählt wurde

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.
Farrah-Marie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Single calendar for all your needs

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Our organization already uses other Google products, so it made sense to stick with the Google suite of products. Additionally, Google provides flexibility to bring in appointments from a variety of platforms that Calendly didn't offer at the time we were researching and evaluating different products.