• Funktionen

Tolles Produkt und superschneller freundlicher Service

Bewertet am 14.3.2021

bei Problemen gibt es sofort Hilfe

Gesamte Aufmachung, und einfaches Handling

Noch nichts bemerkt, läuft alles so wie ich es möchte

Matthew V.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great value for small businesses

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Syazwani I.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Alexandra R.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Estoy gratamente sorprendida con Sendinblue.

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

En general, y teniendo en cuenta que llevamos poco tiempo trabajando con la herramienta, la experiencia es positiva.

La relación calidad precio me pareció inmejorable. Es una herramienta completa con unas tarifas premium realmente bajas. Hemos empezado recientemente a usarla y nos parece una opción repleta de oportunidades, sobretodo en cuanto a los emails transaccionales, las automatizaciones y el CRM.

Además, el soporte en chat directo me ha aportado soluciones y mucha amabilidad.

El único problema que he encontrado es en la exportación de mis contactos desde otro CRM.
Creo que el CRM debería disponer de más flexibilidad a la hora de integrar las categorías que vienen con los exportados y así poder integrarlos automáticamente según la estructura de categorías y atributos de Sendinblue.

Por pedir, en alguna ocasión el chat de soporte ha tardado más rato de lo que esperaba.
Pero seguro que se tiene en cuenta.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

Eero S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Ondrej K.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

møve° (EV subscription) uses Sendinblue proudly!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

very good. We are very happy to use Sendinblue for our marketing strategies.
Sendinblue is a very strong European partner with excellent Customer service.

Easy to set up and logical to manage. Recommended.

Unfortunately no retargeting feature anymore

Aminuddin B.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value with Sendinblue

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Sendinblue offer a great tool and function that really critical for our marketing automation. We have switch from other email marketing software, and by far, Sendinblue has done a better job in managing our email campaign process and management.

Sendinblue has everything that i need in creating funnel system for our marketing automation. From creating a newsletter, creating email campaign template to scheduling when to sending the email. Lead management is so easy to manage and export it to our lead follow-up process. It has really changing up our overall process while managing our marketing campaign.

There are some of the build-in template are not properly design and we have wasting hours of our time trying to editing a broken template. In the end, we just working on other template. The mobile version has restriction on some of the feature and tool that we can use in the mobile version.

Stéphanie C.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Une très bonne solution !

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

J'ai pu gérer toute ma logique de gestion des inscriptions à mes séquences de formation (campaign automation avec envoi du message de confirmation et lien zoom selon le choix de formation par l'utilisateur, programmation des emails avant et après chaque formation).

Du coup, j'ai aussi mis en place Sendinblue pour une de mes activités bénévoles qui avait besoin d'un outil d'emailing.

Au regard des mes besoins actuels, je souhaitais opter pour une version gratuite... qui tienne la route !
La proposition gratuite Sendinblue est impressionnante car "elle a tout d'une grande" et couvre vraiment l'ensemble de mes besoins (segmentation, programmation d'envoi, campagne automation, formulaires de mise à jour).

Lorsque j'ai souhaité faire une campagne SMS, j'ai été bloquée par le délai annoncé entre le moment où on achète les crédits et celui où ils sont utilisables. Du coup, j'ai dû m'adapter et le faire... à la main depuis mon téléphone ! :-(

Un peu plus de templates serait intéressant... mais peut-être est-ce dû à la version gratuite.

Nicolas M.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My preferred mailing application

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Ease of use, deliverability of emails and good service is the reason of my preference for Sendinblue.

New mailing design and new builder options would be very appreciated. For very complex mailing layouts, you can always build them in an external email template builders and insert the html code into Sendinblue.

Marc B.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Super easy to use email platform

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Overall good platform, much better than what we were using before. Like the integration with tagged urls and woocommerce.

Very easy to use, feature rich, nice templates, segmentation, integration. Everything we could've asked from an email marketing platform.

The one thing that is quite annoying with their pricing plans is that they do not include the removal of their watermark with the starter plan, but rather requier an extra add-on to do that.

Julian S.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best value in the business

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Kevin W.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support.

There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

Steve M.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best decision we've made!

Bewertet am 20.3.2020

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Elysha-sądo E.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Diego G.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Incredible tool

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

Tomasz O.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Alexandra M.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable + effective email marketing

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Gibbs A.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Abigail N.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great email marketing automation tool

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Antwort von Sendinblue Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Daniel S.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Anyone can use this!

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Anmol K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Email marketing for small budget

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Anant M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Jerry C.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!