4,5
4,5
91% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Matthew V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great value for small businesses

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Anmol K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Email marketing for small budget

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Alessandro L.
Branche: Computer-Software

Fantastico

Bewertet am 24.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Avevamo un problema di tracciamento delle mail transazionali e volevamo uno strumento che a prezzo competitivo e con delle belle API ci permettesse di monitorare constantemente l'esito degli invii.

Mi piace il fatto di avere una soluzione all in one per la gestione delle mail, degli sms sia di tipo transazionale che di eventuali campagne di mail marketing. Ottime API e librerie fornite dall'azienda per il collegamento con l'infrastruttura.

Il motore di creazione dei template, l'ho trovato ancora un po' troppo grezzo.

Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Diego G.

Incredible tool

Bewertet am 7.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

Jerry C.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Bewertet am 4.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Suzanne J.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Customer Service is Everything!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thanks to Sendinblue I'll be able to begin to grow my small retail fashion start-up to the other tiers of their service where they offer options like a chat service. Cool!

The best thing about this software was the price and the features that came along with that price. After trying the free version of Constant Contact I found it a waste of time because I could only send to 100
contacts per month! However with Sendinblue I am able to send up to 300 emails per day!! That was a game changer right there! I experienced near the same with MailChimp

As a complete novice I found terms and processes difficult to understand at times but hence my Headline above I was so luck to receive rally great Customer Service. It didn't matter how elementary my questions were or how many times I asked them, I always got the help I needed.

Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Marketing Tool for Start-Up

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sendinblue was able to offer us great looking email marketing platform at an reasonable pricing.

Practical pricing structure that is based on the volume of emails sent, instead of numbers of subscribers.

The contact management, segmentation & automations features need to be at least at entry-level.

Puneet N.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Happy User

Bewertet am 24.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good. Not have a descriptive experience as of now.

Clean design & ease of use. Segregation of automation is nice.

Add Professional B2B templates for email campaigns.

Pierre G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very good deliverability of your emails

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I implement this software for an organization that send between 5000 and 12000 emails per month.
The price was very good and they had a discount as it was for an association. I did have to transfer a lot of emails lists and that was pretty easy. Their support is also really fast.

It's easy to set up the emails, to save models, to follow statistics, but overall, the deliverability of emails is very high. It's not the same depending of the software you're using ! This one is very good and it's nice and easy to use

I don't see any cons about this software. Maybe it will be great to have even more templates maybe...

Julian S.
Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best value in the business

Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Kevin W.
Branche: E-Learning

Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support.

There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

Steve M.
Branche: Fotografie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best decision we've made!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N.
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Elysha-sądo E.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Tomasz O.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Alexandra M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable + effective email marketing

Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

Gibbs A.
Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Abigail N.
Branche: Architektur & Planung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great email marketing automation tool

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Antwort von Sendinblue

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Anant M.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Bewertet am 16.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!

Bewertet am 7.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

Alexey P.
Branche: E-Learning

Great job, Sendinblue!

Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

Arpan N.

Improvement Customer Support

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.9.2020

Good

Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

Conni S.
Branche: Sport
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

More than what I expected !!!

Bewertet am 3.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been very professional. I am still a novice but am learning the ways of an email campaign with the help of the resources and advice from SendInBlue staff. Only one concern about how our list was created... and that has since been resolved. Quick, fast, easy and very HELPFUL!

I love the seamless service! Opt-in forms, import previous customer database, create professional email campaigns, campaigns metrics and scheduling your campaigns!!! Nothing missing!!!!

It is out first email service and our contacts are being imported from our existing database. Wish we could have an in introductory email to ALL of our contacts to re-confirm their opt-in for our new system of contacting our customers. I feel it would help our customers recognize our expected fall schedule and hotels.

Branche: Internet

Best value

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .