Datanyze Bewertungen

Datanyze

The Leader in Technographics

4.1/5 (36 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

I use datanyze daily to qualify accounts by checking their revenue and tech stack.

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Qualifying companies quickly. Datanyze loads very fast and makes my job much easier. It also helps me quickly access inbound accounts and continue a conversation without a delay in discussing what tools prospects are using. The eyeball feature lets me know which of a variety of tools the company is using and can help with sales talk tracks.

Datanyze if very quick to load and the most accurate data analyzing tool I've used. Checking revenue company size and tools like marketing automation can be done in a matter of seconds. It is very helpful in finding company locations and what tools they are currently using with the eyeball feature. The free service is very easy to access and allows for me to prospect and qualify companies quickly .

The datanyze credits for the free service are very limited. You are only allowed so many uses on the free version before being cut off. This can be frustrating when deciding whether or not to pursue an account. Datanyze sometimes won't show up on certain companies for some reason which can leave you in the dark guessing to see if a company is qualified.

Mit Google übersetzen

Datanyze helps my prospecting efforts by making it easy to identify my prospect's current software

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- At the click of a button, I can identify the various softwares being used on my prospects website. I'm in the business of SAAS and solution software, so being able to know what competitors my prospects are using is very helpful when making my business case
- Also helpful in finding emails for contact people

- sometimes the results aren't correct
- the email finder tool can time out frequently
- does not enable the user to verify if the email found is correct

Mit Google übersetzen

Datanyze has become an integral part of my daily sales prospecting.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gives you key insights into the other technologies companies are running behind the scenes. For example, if you sell to HubSpot users, you can see if a website is running HubSpot simply by using datanyze. Datanyze does 1/4 of the discovery for you.

It doesn't do anything you couldn't do by simply inspecting the source code of the page, but it presents it in an organized and actionable manner, highlighting the factors that are most relevant to you.

Currently - I am using the free version, my only gripe is that I run out of credits! Outside of that, minor lags and the occasionally inaccurate revenue are the only shortcomings.

everybody should knows datanyze

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Datanyze was useful when I was working in the sales department in IT company. Before meeting with a customer I was checking datanyze to get know better my potential client which means for ex. to check what kind of software he is using/ on which platform he's got his website.

Datanyze is dedicated to big size companies- it can be to expensive for the rest.

great for prospecting

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use is awesome. the ability to group different lists is a beautiful thing. the info is pretty up to date.

some of the info could be updated real time, however, i understand people jump from company to company pretty often.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy widget to use with my research! It saves me so much time in my day

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the layout of the tool and how easy it is to understand. There is more to do on this tool than just see the companies a website will use, I also can see tweets and what I have in Salesforce.

The free version only takes you so far so if you do research on sites as much as I do then I would look into getting all you can from the software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Datanyze gives me a clear picture of the tech stack that we fit in with.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ability to simply pull up the tab in the Chrome browser to quickly see if we should target certain organizations based on the tech stacks they have.

I would like to see a better sync within other tools like salesloft. The sync to salesforce is really nice but with multiple tools it is a bit more time consuming to filter data.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for prospecting!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Datanyze has been a great tool for our team to use in their prospecting efforts. Our SDR's like that Datanyze provides phone numbers for prospects as well as gives visibility into which technology tools that company is using.

There is a Salesforce integration that gives visibility into leads that you already have in your database. It also allows you to push leads directly into Salesforce from within Datanyze.

Sometimes Datanyze has outdated information in terms of contacts that are no longer with an organization.

Good plug in

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good tool at reading what tech a website is using.

They seems to have improved their packages.

Mit Google übersetzen

It was a good experience

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Good customer service
Big database
Good filtering options
Helpful tools like datanyze insider, alerts

Some data is outdated
The database is huge yet a lot of accounts are missing information
Some features I used became available only with additional charge

6.0/10

Great service, Awesome targeting

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome customer service. Platform delivers great targeting. Would help to speed up the process, but the integrity of data is great.

Targeting, its in real time.

Process to pull leads could be a bit faster

Mit Google übersetzen

All the technographics you want

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It goes to the website and lets you know everything about the site, from the host, types of campaigns, seo keywords, email marketing, etc. It is a great way to do research on a client.

The interface is clunky and it could be easier to use. It is difficult to create prospect lists. The information is sometimes outdated and old.

Mit Google übersetzen

This technology has been crucial for a role in sales

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Need this to be in sales

The best part of datanyze is the fact that I am able to see my the marketing automations, revenue and analytics that my prospects are using to help me better market to them.

I wish that this software gave you the ability to use the upgraded version to see if it was worth paying for.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to get technology infight

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I'm in IT sector it is a great help to see which technology company is using prior to contacting them. I can get a very valuable insights for my negotiations with them.

The only thing would be fact that I have to pay for some valuable insights.

Easily append demographics to Salesforce and Marketo

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very easy to use and they make it easy to append firmographics to Salesforce and Marketo. Their accuracy for identifying installed technologies is good, and the data is standardized.

The accuracy of revenue bands for large enterprises with parent/child relationships isn't great.

7.0/10

Great for Technical Recruiters

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it to help determine if I'm looking for the right people as a technical recruiter. It gives insight on what tech stack a company uses and if I'm targeting the right companies.

This product is great for technical recruiters. It allows you to see what technologies are being used on a website. This is helpful because it allows anyone to see what technologies the engineers in that company are most likely using.

Not everything is free (which is fine!) but it is still super helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Incredible Tool For Sales Teams (Especially SaaS)

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

If your sales team needs to be enabled to pursue high-value leads based on other software that they use Datanyze is unbelievable! Generating a list of companies that use X CRM or Y ESP that may be interested in your product is a winning move.

There are so many ways to use Datanyze it can be hard to explore them all and fully utilize the platform. It's also not cheap.

Mit Google übersetzen

All the info you could every need

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It provides a plethora of data, gives you everything from the content management system, SEO terms, advertising the client is doing and much much more.

It can be difficult to create lists to find prospects, a lot of times the data is old and not very recent. It is also pretty expensive.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for creating lists and finding information about a company

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easy Datanyze makes it to build prospecting lists with valid information as well as finding more information about prospects and companies.

I don't like how often the platform seems to go down. I have been locked out of my account several times, leading me to have to get in contact with customer support.

Technographics for ABM

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

good product but inaccurate datasets.

Have tried using Datanyze to collect technographics information about our prospects. that way we can personalize our email campaigns. The data is okay and chrome extension allows sales and marketing to create accounts and contacts in seconds this is a good feature that is usable. We have also been using Datanyze for list building activities as well.

Overall it is a decent product but the data is very inaccurate and sometimes this has resulted in a very wrong impression going out to our buyers. Also focus on data is a very cluttered industry there are many cheaper options available out there. We had to buy an annual subscription.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Expensive, and not great at generating leads

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to generate a small amount of leads.

I like that I can find a contact on linkedin, and with the click of a button obtain contact info that would otherwise take me a considerable amount of time to find.

5 times out of 10, it doens't work. Also if you are trying to generate large lists of leads, it takes a very long time to individually pull their data.

1.0/10

Gives me the best sales intelligence

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Datanyze is incredible for finding the perfect accounts to target. It has made me so much more effective in my prospecting and outreach. I am able to focus on the right accounts and reach out with all the right intel and data points to have an effective conversation right off the bat.

Technogrpahics is the best. Great data quality.

Cant think of any honestly

Gives me the best sales intelligence

Mit Google übersetzen

A great tool for prospecting

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Datanyze allows us to identify the tech stacks of prospective customers allowing us to more effectively nurture and capture new business.

The interface and dashboard isn't the most user-friendly I've encountered, but it gets the job done. There's often not a ton of results on some of our more-targeted searches.

Datanyze Adds Power to my Inbound Efforts

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love using Datanyze to append our pipeline. It provides us with additional information about our leads that helps us better communicate to them during the sales process.