Slack

4,7 (21 326)
Ein einziger Ort für Teamkommunikation und Arbeitsabläufe

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(21 326)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5/5
Funktionen
4,5/5
Bedienkomfort
4,6/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,4/5

95%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

21326 Bewertungen

Urs E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Hat bei uns sämtliche internen Mails ersetzt

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Insgesamt möchte ich Slack in meinem Arbeitsalltag nicht mehr missen. Die Software ist sehr schnell einsatzbereit, funktioniert auch mobil sehr gut, ist aber vergleichsweise teuer. Es gibt aber eine kostenfreie Version, die nicht alle Nachrichten speichert.

Vorteile

Slack ist für uns das unverzichtbare interne Kommunikationstool, für alle Aufgaben im Alltag. Durch die vielen Verknüpfungen mit anderen Tools ist es gut integrierbar und läuft auf allen Geräten.

Nachteile

Einziger Nachteil ist der vergleichsweise hohe Preis, und mit der Zeit auch der deutliche Lockin-Effekt.

Ella E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Verbesserungen nötig

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Jüngste Anwendungswiedergabe stimmt nicht wie erwartet mit dem Windows-Anwendungskunden überein. Funktioniert immer noch nicht wie erwartet. Anwendungsspeicher gereinigt - kein sicheres Ergebnis.

Vorteile

Die App hat alle Anzeichen, dass sie zu diesem Zeitpunkt gut funktioniert. Anwendung funktioniert einwandfrei bis vor einer Woche.

Nachteile

Derzeit gibt es Probleme, bei denen ich Fotos versendet habe, und sie werden nicht übertragen, so dass ein nicht initiierter Zwischenruf zurückbleibt. Wie dem auch sei, es werden die nicht gesendeten Bilder nicht gelöscht, um sie verschwinden zu lassen.

Maurizio B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Top für Startups

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Vorteile

Einfachheit der Einrichtung, kostenlose Testversion, Integrationen mit vielen weiteren Services

Nachteile

Die Benachrichtigungen auf mehreren Geräten können ab und an mal nerven

Arjunsinh C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Boost Workplace Productivity in a New Way

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Team communication and remote work made easy.

Vorteile

Easy to use and the best part about the slack is that it integrates with all the major apps and project management systems, so you don't have to switch between multiple windows to keep yourself updated.

Nachteile

There are no such cons about this software. There is always a scope of improvement in all the products, no matter how big the product or service is.

Meraz H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Slack: The Ultimate Collaboration and Task-Completion Platform

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Slack suits large enterprises with several departments and teams who communicate regularly. It's fast and informal. Slack is easy to use on a smartphone, making it helpful for traveling. It's less suitable for siloed or formalized teams.

Vorteile

Slack rocks. We use many channels to keep consumer, internal, and tech support communications distinct. This is a fast and simple communication tool that my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] might use to ask for my help with a customer or team procedure. It's also important to "document" queries and replies for future reference. We utilize Slack to connect with our staff, form department/project groups, and incorporate clients. It keeps us organized and simplifies communication. Connecting Slack to Apps helps with file sharing, client feedback, and document management.

Nachteile

Slack calls/huddles don't terminate immediately. When someone calls using Slack, direct join call option is confused; it states join huddle and call attend choice doesn't function effectively. No direct connection for entering the Slack meeting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Teams

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

We used Skype for years but had several problems. Video delays, voice issues, and more. Is anybody listening? I miss Skype's simplicity. Slack has brought us peace.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Skype
Kevin B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Nice ideas with issues

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

The idea of slack is great, and it helps my team communicate more quickly and effectively than something like Google Hangouts. However, with the introduction of Huddles, and seemingly with the purchase of Slack by Salesforce, there seems to be a lot more bugs than in previous versions of the sofware.

Vorteile

Slack is very easy to keep in the background and to use on your mobile device. The best feature of slack is the ability for everyone on a call to draw on the presenter's screen without any setup. Its very easy to onboard a new user and have them communicating right away. The API makes Slack a great hub for reminders and system notifications.

Nachteile

Over the past year or so, Slack seems to be getting a little buggy. There are regular problems with joining Huddles, getting kicked out of huddles for drawing when a presenter has drawing enabled, and getting audio to consistently work. My team has noticed problems on Windows and iOS.

Abhinav J.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Tool for Team Management and Coordination

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Overall I love to use it and provided it has the support of integration with almost all of my tools it works as notification engine too which is one of the awesome parts of this tool.

Vorteile

Slack is my daily used software for all the team meetings and sharing work details. I like it has all the features built-in that are necessary for an enterprise team management from sharing of files and chatting to video or audio conferencing.

Nachteile

The support team is slow in case of any problem tho hardly we face any issue with this software it's highly reliable and one of the best things I use on daily basis.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Chat, Trello, Zoom Meetings und Microsoft Teams

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

I love the overall look and feel of slack and its support for integrations.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Chat und Microsoft Teams
Ghazal Z.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

New Age Communication Tool

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

Good, good, gooood. Thanks to Slack that enabled us to improve our communication and achieve our set goals. Instead of email, we communicate through Slack and it gets a better result.

Vorteile

I like the cool features and amazing functionality of Slack. It makes file sharing, meetings, and team collaboration so easy that anybody can do it without putting much effort. Since we started using Slack, we have shifted almost all of our daily communication to this one-in-solution. Our team members always get in touch with each other using the real-time chat feature. We have created different channels for different teams that helps us manage the work in a more organized way. File sharing is a big part of our work routine and Slack does it professionally. Integration with other applications such as Google Drive and Dropbox is another added feature. I have the PC version and also installed the phone application that helps me keep in contact with the team so effortlessly.

Nachteile

The contacts tab design can use some improvement. It's all cramped up. The drop-down arrows with the channel sometimes hide the contacts and that really annoys me. I wish there was a different user interface with more ease of use.

Nathalia B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

ICoom in Slack

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

I love slack, but I think its value is for fast internal communication. Not a lot for video or document sharing.

Vorteile

Is the best communication tool. Easy to use, you can have a lot of channels and bots and it seems like the info won't get lost because it is all organized.

Nachteile

The free version is great and I wouldn't see why to pay for the use, since you probably have free options in case you really must (in your package with the email provider or tools like Telegram, discord, etc)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Discord und Microsoft Teams

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

To keep all the info centralized and organized

Zuvor genutzte Software

Telegram

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack

Best UI, fast enough and really easy to use, despite having a very fair free version
Cam M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Work w/ Slack is better

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

It's a great platform to increase productivity and accountability while serving as the means of communications for our remote-only company

Vorteile

The real-time features of being able to communicate effortlessly with teammates, co-workers

Nachteile

Not much -- sometimes it doesn't sync directly from phone to computer or vice versa -- but that's user error, likely.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sococo und Google Meet

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

Sococo offered more in terms of "office-feel" but with more integrations and features added to Slack as well as customer service -- it was an easy switch

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sococo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack

Slack has it all -- literally. Nothing more, nothing less than the others.
Mirza S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Extremely intuitive interface, rich with features with plenty integrations with other products

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

I have tried a lot of similar apps, and while some of them are very quite good, Slack seems like it's better than most others, using it feels very easy and natural. You can integrate it with many other tools - like being notified when a Jira ticket is created, sending a recording of a Zoom meeting to a channel, etc. All in all a very mature and feature-rich peace of software!

Vorteile

It's very easy to use and features are pretty obvious, it's pretty apparent that UX is a top priority for people who made Slack.

Nachteile

It's a bit pricey, and there are storage limitations for the free plan, 5 GB of message storage.

Darrik M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Team Collab & Messaging system around

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Vorteile

Lots to love! The vast amount of formatting options is incredible, especially compared to some other chats I've used in the past like Google Hangouts. The addition of channels is incredibly convenient for collaboration across orgs. I love that all chat history can be saved and searched.

Nachteile

Honestly no real complaints. It integrates incredibly well with our internal systems. Salesforce, Jira, and Zoom integrations all work without a hitch and streamline many of our workflows.

Sheldon B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Slack is bigtime!

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Super happy with Slack, necessity for our business in many ways, including engaging our customers.

Vorteile

I love the integrations and the ability to manage remote teams intelligently and engage in realtime.

Nachteile

I guess I would like some more options on pricing

Gregor T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Slack is excellent and I think it should be used by every business

Bewertet am 11.6.2022

Mostly for quick and efficient communication across teams and with colleagues in other countries. I also use it frequently for managing access to my Google Drive, for managing cross-team projects through Google Drive, for tracking Jira tickets and updates and much more. We use it for team meetings, sharing each other's screens when required. We also use it for cross-team discussion about issues and to create a history of previous issues and collaboration that is easy to check.

Vorteile

So many things: firstly, how quick and easy it is to communicate across teams and countries within my organisation. It is so much faster than sending an email and so much easier to attach documents, manage document access, and more. It's really quick to search for a specific issue across slack channels. It's great to be able to make new channels about specific issues and to be able to tag colleagues in those channels. It's really well-integrated into my google drive which makes my life so much easier. I like that you can grant access to a document simply by posting a link to it in a channel, rather than manually granting everyone access. I like being able to send myself messages as reminders. I like being able to call people through it. I like being able to reply in thread. It creates a great and easy-to-access record of all sorts of issues and collaborations, in a way that is far more streamlined than through email. I like being able to add colleagues to channels when required. It is great for managing Jira tickets. I also like being able to quote messages. Slack is brilliant!

Nachteile

Just some small things: it would be nice to get a proper notification when something is posted in select channels. Currently I only get notified if I'm tagged in a message in a channel, and when I'm working it's difficult to constantly keep an eye on the channels to see if there's an important message that I haven't been tagged in. I also find it annoying that if I make a group chat, all previous messages disappear if I add someone new. When I message myself for notes, I find it frustrating that the messages aren't more clearly separated - it becomes quite a mess in there. I would like to get a notification every time someone posts in a thread I've posted in - this doesn't seem to always happen. Finally, I would like the emojis to be easier to type, rather than having to open up the emojis every time I want to add one, it would be nice if it were easier to add two at once.

Omer I.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Slack revolutionized our workspace communication

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

I needed some time to see the benefits of Slack, coming from an email-only workplace. I soon started to appreciate the benefit of the communication style Slack made possible, and I think it is hard to imagine achieving the same level of efficiency without Slack.

Vorteile

Slack is different from the communication and chat tools we used previously. With Slack, we could create channels for every part of the project and only add people who are stakeholders in the area. Communication in these channels is visible to all their members, making information sharing the default in team communication. Direct Messages are still possible for private or secret data transfer. This channel style is also quite useful when creating alerts and notifications. All people can see all Notifications in one place and may communicate about them in the "threads" of the message.
Slack also introduced "Threads" to allow for sub-communication about any message in the channel in order not to block the flow of conversation in the channel.

Nachteile

It doesn't support RTL languages and sometimes uploading files takes a very long time.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Slack Gets the Job Done

Bewertet am 26.11.2021

Vorteile

For anyone used to hangouts, MS Teams, or just plain old text messaging, Slack is easy to adopt and begin using for communication and collaboration.

Direct messaging others is as simple as adding '@' before their username, and when you create a conversation with multiple people, they're automatically saved as a group you can instantly ping at any time. Conversations with multiple replies are rolled up into threads to keep the message board clean. And, Slack allows you to communicate with outside companies (i.e., vendors, agencies), as long as they use Slack, as well. It's such a timesaver vs. email!

Slack also seamlessly integrates with a plethora of collaboration and organizational apps like Google Calendar, Clockwise and Zoom. So, seeing your daily schedule, sharing your status, and your availability to reply to others, etc. are all handled automatically. And, you can start a Zoom meeting with one shortcut and invite others instantly.

And, for file management, attachments are easy to add, preview and fully display.

Nachteile

Slack uses shortcuts to fire certain apps or actions. This approach is great if you're used to thinking in code. But, for anyone that isn't, it may be a lot to learn so many different shortcuts and could possibly cause some users to miss out on Slack's more powerful features.

The same goes for Slack markdown in general. There are some great templates to add greater usability to Slack posts. However, they require using and editing Slack markdown, which basically is easiest done in the markdown builder tool and then pushed back into Slack. The markdown code itself is straightforward. But, for teams that don't code (and honestly may not need to code), it's a missed opportunity for them to do more with Slack.

Samantha M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Slack offers seamless Communication across the organisation and value for money

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

Overall Slack is a great platform for teams looking for seamless communication across the organisation and value for money.

Vorteile

Slack is one of the best platforms available for team communication. After using it for almost 3 years now, it provides our organisation with real-time and seamless communication and offers the most value for your money. Through Slack, you can instant message your team for a quick ask or direct message a specific member for any questions. You can also share files easily by uploading or you even connect your Google Drive/Dropbox to share file links. You can also have fun communicating using emoji's or just share fun GIF's to your team.

The free version offers all the features needed for team communication but if you want additional productivity features to level up your communication like communicating with outside vendors on your workspace, then you can definitely opt for getting paid plan. Slack is a very intuitive platform and user friendly.

Nachteile

Slack is a great tool for communication across teams but it does not offer any project management features.

Dayna D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Slack is great for remote teams!

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

This tool has helped us communicate as a team. It has helped us restore some type of "culture" in a remote workforce.

Vorteile

We love that you can see when teammates are in a meeting. Set up away notifications. Sync to our calendars. The newly added scheduled message feature is great so we can send messages within business hours (especially when someone is working outside of typical hours)

Nachteile

There isn't really much to not like. I haven't had many issues with the tool not performing but, occasionally the call feature can be a little buggy. (does not happen very often)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Teams

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

Google was just not able to meet all the demands we had as a team.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack

We felt that Slack met more of the needs and had more options for integrations we wanted to utilize
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Magic tool for remote work communication

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

Love it-Hope to use slack regardless of where I end up throughout everyday life. May even use it for individual utilize and can undoubtedly make bunch visits with companions,

Vorteile

Slack makes informing proficient and puts together messages into various channels. It is extremely helpful to private message just as make gatherings. Moreover, records are saved and filed for simple access. I likewise enjoyed the usability and capacity to work together with anybody in your association.

My most loved uses out of the product

1.) Unlimited number of channels-Public/Private

2.) Ability to make shapes that get distributed to explicit channels

3.) Love utilizing the/remind piece so I can get pings about undertakings requiring finish or a straightforward subsequent update

4.) You can have some good times and tweak. For instance: We have a 'Jokes' channel that the leeway bot will make you wisecracks on the off chance that you ask 'bot make me a father quip'- It's astounding

Nachteile

Difficult to think of any as a client yet heres a shot:

1.) The limitless assortment of channels makes the high opportunities to get steady pings in case somebody @'s you in a channel.

2.) You get dependent and wind up using your organization correspondence application 'Slack' off hours and simply signing on as though it were a web-based media page.

I disdained the failure to make a public gathering "private" after it's creation. Would incidentally slack and my. messages would just come through on my telephone and not work area

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Rocket.Chat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack

Slack is really a brand and have some valuable feature for remote work.
Carmel R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Innovative Tool for Team Building!

Bewertet am 9.10.2021

Overall I really enjoy slack! I prefer the desktop version over the web version. The desktop version allows quicker access! Also the direct message feature is important feature in slack that I use. Often at times sensitive message have to be share with an individual rather than the group. Also the emoji's are plentiful selection! I love the mass variety and options available!

Vorteile

The greatest thing I like about slack is the ability to create different channels to assist on different topics , groups, and teams within the organization! I also like the accessibility features! You can access Slack from virtually any device! I travel a lot and this feature is extremely important!

Nachteile

The software features can take some time to get use to if you have no computer experience. For me my biggest challenge was learning on how to use the alerts and notification features within the program. But in fairness I was able to grasp everything within a few days. So not that long at all.

Alexandros B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A great collaboration and communication platform for teams - even young aged ones

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

Coaching a team of 10-15 children from 12 to 15 can be quite challenging. However, we have been able to incorporate Slack in our day to day work. All of our communication is in Slack, independent of Facebook etc and the children had no problem with it. Great features, easy creation of subgroups and sharing. Overall great software and I probably one of the only options offering these kind of feature for free and so well integrated.

Vorteile

I love the easy creation of team channels for different topic, and the message threads. I honestly find it very difficult to use a platform without this feature any more. Not needing to spam the whole team with a smaller conversation is great, especially for younger teams. Also third party integrations is a feature I use all the time, mostly Google drive and simple poll for now.

Nachteile

Sometimes the notifications on my phone don't work very well and i occasionally have some complaints from third party apps (which has little to do with Slack though), like not being able to edit polls from simple poll etc.

Kavya S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Slack is one of those products that has no direct competitor because they're so good

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

I've used Slack in multiple arenas--as an employee of a young startup, a researcher at a large academic institution, and as a member of student clubs/organizations. In each of these environments, Slack was a terrific way to collaborate with my team. We considered Microsoft Teams and other similar environments, but Slack was always the clear choice.

Vorteile

The things I love about slack: single sign-on for multiple workspaces, the 'magic link' to sign in with your email, the custom animated emojis (this seems silly but it's become a hallmark of one of my slack workspaces and my team enjoys them!), the ease of creating a new workspace and adding channels/teams, and the way we can quickly share files. I don't use many of the integrations in Slack but from what I've seen in workspaces that aren't managed by me, they work seamlessly and effectively.

Nachteile

I mentioned this elsewhere as well, but there are some issues with real-time synchronization; if I get an alert on my computer and open it, there is still a popup number on all my other devices that remains until I physically open slack on each device. This isn't a huge issue but it is very irritating when you constantly have a notification on the app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Teams und Anywhere365
Ryleigh S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Much better than Hipchat

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Overall, Slack is my favorite communication tool I've used. My company used Hipchat prior to Slack and we all rejoiced when the switch was made. It's more intuitive and much more customizable.

Vorteile

I like how I can set my own color themes and pick my notification sound. I have access to all the Apple emojis as well as Slack's fun emojis to set a status. The developers in my company have created new emojis as well and those are fun to use. Slack is the easiest way – and I have several tools at my disposal for this including Google Meet, Zoom and Uberconference/Dialpad – to do an audio call, video call or screen share with one other person. I prefer to use Google Meet for meetings with several people, but my go-to is slack for a call with just one other person. The pencil tool to highlight something is so handy when someone is sharing their screen with me. When on a call, the little phone emoji appears next to my name so others know that I'm on a call and can't respond right away.
I like being able to respond to a message in a thread too. My company has a channel for everyone in the company and the notification can get out of hand if lots of people are responding back and forth. But threads simplify that and make it so I can respond to a message in a thread versus the entire company seeing it. They can see the thread if they click on it, but it requires an extra step.
I also love the shortcuts for sharing gifs from giphy, setting reminders and others.
Oh, and setting notification preferences is amazing. I have my Slack set to only receive notifications during certain hours during the day so I'm not getting them all through the night and before the next workday starts.

Nachteile

I don't like that I can't create a Slack channel on my own. My company has it set up that only the admins can create new public and/or private channels. I can create a group to direct message with, but that's it. If I want a channel created, I have to go to the admin. I think this is more of a gripe for my company making that rule and not a Slack thing, though.
I also wish I could blur my background or set a fun background like you can in Google Meet and Zoom.

Kaushik C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Review of Slack

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

Slack is the fitting programming for little, medium, or enormous organizations, this product is equipped for adjusting to any workspace and permits all areas to keep up with wide correspondence that assists them with having a superior sharing of data and information vital. Its talk channels are truly steady, it has an ideal interface that is extremely simple to utilize and very agreeable. The visit channels are exceptionally finished, permitting you to move a wide range of records and offer any picture with the individuals from the talk channels. It doesn't make any difference in case Slack is in the venture area, or in the Sales area, it will likewise get noteworthy outcomes execution, arranging, and work correspondence.

Vorteile

The fundamental component that I love about Slack is the part beneath the principle board, where I can get to uninitiated messages, explicit strings of discussions and furthermore gives me admittance to every one of the notices that have been during my vacation . Moreover, I additionally have a perception of the messages saved in this segment, so I have everything in one spot, everything exceptionally coordinated.

Nachteile

Slack's inquiry framework is one of the provisions that doesn't work effectively. This inquiry framework has a long defer when I embed a word in the pursuit, it consumes a large chunk of the day to play out the hunt, what's more, it doesn't show every one of the consequences of the looked through word, it just shows the most extraordinary and latest outcomes.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Team Communication Tool on the Market

Bewertet am 18.9.2021

Fantastic, smooth and enjoyable - Slack is a powerful team communication tool with integrations to expand its reach and gather all of your notifications in one place!

Vorteile

Easy to use direct message, comment threading and channel topic separation - the ultimate communication tool that will help your organisation scale online at speed. It's fun to use, full of GIF and Emoji related acknowledgement styles - bringing communication into the 21st century.

Nachteile

It can take a while to learn how to automate your functions, short cuts and features (reminders etc) - this could be sped up with better training and a clearer user experience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft 365

Warum Slack gewählt wurde

We wanted a better way of mentioning, discussing and segmenting our workload into specific conversations or topics.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WhatsApp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Slack

Slack has the best of all worlds.