Sentry Bewertungen

Sentry

Verfolge Ausnahmen mit moderner Fehlerprotokollierung.

4.8/5 (38 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A must-have in our tool kit

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sentry has helped us track down countless, countless bugs in our platform before they could have been reported by our users. Thanks to their platform we are instantly made aware when someone has an issue on our API, dashboard, or one of our worker bots fails for an unforeseen reason.

Sometimes a bug occurs that impacts a lot of users / traffic. Especially if you use an API. This can in some cases prevent other errors in other projects from showing up. Simple fix, just don't get any errors ;)

Mit Google übersetzen

Straightforward to set up and use, crystal clear documentation

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Sentry for our website and app alert handling. They have excellent docs to get set up and integrated across a variety of languages, web, and app frameworks. Getting alerts piped into Slack and Pagerduty was super simple.

Small nit, but wish they made it easier to get full stacktraces from mixed environments, like React Native! Would be nice to get both native and JS traces in both iOS and Android.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sentry has been a default backend error tracker for years

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We didn't have to configure and support anything for error tracking and alerting, Sentry is really a one-click solution

- Very easy to integrate with python projects
- Nice UI, trace page has all the context, you may potentially need to debug
- Can post exceptions right into Slack

No cons so far.
I think I was confused by the UI navigation a few time, but I was able to figure everything out by myself eventually.

Mit Google übersetzen

Works brilliantly. Sentry focuses on one thing, that is just great.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easily handling incoming issues and keep track of which problems are prevalent.

Very easy to capture issues for users, and extremely versatile in how to act on these. The biggest strength of Sentry is that it is so well designed for the downstream handling of issues. The ability to ignore issues until they hit a certain number of users as an example.

It's a bit hard to figure out how they group events. But I think it is also hard to simplify. And then you cannot turn off email notifications for re-opening issues. But it's minor things.

Amzing exception tracking software

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The number of integrations and the ease of setup is great. Also the amount of data provided for exceptions is very extensive. Its very easy to get to the bottom of what the issue is.

It would be handy if there were more statistics available about error rate maybe via their API. Also sometimes its hard to set up functionality like release tracking and sourcemaps etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great error tracking service, essencial for any software application running 24/7.

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In the Sentry dashboard, we can create and save custom filters that are helpful to use, mainly after a deployment in order to find any errors in our application. The integration is easy, with API clients available in many programming languages.

API clients don't support asynchronous communication, you need to implement it by yourself. Besides, it is possible define fingerprints to track issues, but it is not possible to filter the issues by fingerprints.

7.0/10

Great error reporting software

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sentry helps me to identify errors faster than I would be able to just by looking through the raw log files. Having everything all in one place makes it much easier to figure out whether an error is a global issue or just one person using an old browser.

Sentry is very easy to set up and has instructions for a ton of frameworks. The install and and set up only took a few hours and now everything just runs smoothly. There are a lot of options to keep your data secure through filtering as well as adding user context which makes tracking down issues much easier.

The free plan has been all that I have needed so far, but I could see the value in one of the paid plans if a project or team is large enough.

The documentation is great but needs a little work. I noticed at least one error in the example code when I was first installing it. I also have noticed a dependency throwing an exception all the time now which is a little annoying, but overall it's a pretty awesome tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finding errors in code has never been easier.

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Error debugging in production.

Great UI.
Simple SDKs and Integration.
Simple API.
Open source technology.
Extremely useful for debugging issues in production.

If you have a burst of events, it can become pricey. Other than that, the product is great and useful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Keeps our developers informed about the errors

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

One of the best parts is the easy installation of the app, there is almost nothing to do and worked with every integration, front- and back-end. Also, the interface is easy to use.

Blocking of events that you don't want to measure is a bit harder as we thought it would be. Sometimes it happens that we reached the maximum limit, but after sending an email to support they did reset our rate limit.

Keep track of API and WebApp errors

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Get notified and keep track to quickly solve all system errors

Automatically it can keep track of all the errors from your system and display very useful information such as user id, user e-mail and other error details that could help you to identify the root cause of the error and help your dev team to solve it quickly. Has a great integration with Slack so you can easily are notified of each error.

Sometimes seems to not show all the errors, looks like can skip some of It, so we cannot find information about some user that is complaining about an error.

Mit Google übersetzen

Allows me to track errors and fix bugs before they are noticed!

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The sentry plugins mean that I can easily integrate it into my software with a few lines of code, and then forget about it! Errors are sent automatically, and I'm emailed about any errors that come in. I've used sentry on all my projects for years, and it drastically improves the process of finding and fixing bugs. The notifications give me peace of mind that things are running smoothly.

Sometimes it is hard to drill down into errors that happen many times, and the UI for managing teams and users is not always very intuitive!

Mit Google übersetzen

It made the development easier

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes my development easier allowing me to track all the errors

Its dificult to deploy your own instance of Sentry

Mit Google übersetzen

Stress-free production deploys, detailed crash reports delivered straight to your Inbox

Bewertet am 11.3.2014
Quelle der Bewertung

It's an absolutely fantastic tool I've installed on several websites I manage. Basically, you add a couple of lines to your Ruby (Sinatra in my case) or Node.js code, and when an exception happens, you're the first person to know about it.

Stack traces and complete environment (e.g. HTTP headers) are emailed to you, but the tool is smart enough to email only once for each unique type of error, so your inbox never gets flooded. You can also disable alerts for specific exception types.

Sentry integrates nicely with Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Trello and many other tools, so you don't have to copy all the data about each error manually - the tool will do it for you.

Sentry supports JavaScript error reporting right from users' browsers, but last time I tried it I found that it can produce too many exceptions, in particular because error messages are often localized and Sentry doesn't detect that it's the same message, just translated into different languages.

The tool is smart enough to remove sensitive data (such as passwords) from error reports - and it allows configuring custom functions to sanitize data before it's sent to Sentry servers.

Free plan is usable for sites with few exceptions.

Some issues in Ruby client not closed for a long time (on GitHub).

Easy and very helpful

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I know what happened to my code when there are errors.

This software is very easy to use and implement and have complete features compare to the other same type product.

They don't provide mobile app, so I can't use this software on travelling or emergency situation when I need this.

Mit Google übersetzen

A great tool to understand the health of your app

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to see specifics on the user, the crash, and a lot of other pertinent information that helps me create a more stable app.

We've had some issues with errors showing the source code, but I think the problem is on our end, not Sentry's.

Great for catching errors

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many integrations with popular programming languages. Can host the open-source version locally if you want (but I recommend paying Sentry to manage it for you). Friendly interface.

You need to think about how this fits into your monitoring and reporting stack. Adding log analysis, metrics, tracing, error reporting...the list of tools gets long quickly and you need to prioritise which ones are important to you.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very good summary of overall errors as well as specific details of them

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easily I can see errors occurrence as well as having all app's info in same website, I can switch between projects easily. Also how easy is to create issues in Github + plots per application/website

I do not get notifications as I would like to, my email is already ignoring sentry, might be just a configuration issue on my side and not necessarily Sentry

Solid bug catcher

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped us keep track of our software bugs.

Been using Sentry since they launched as OSS in 2012. Solid tool to catch and keep track of bugs in your software product and usable across frontend + backend and many software languages.

For very specific use cases like for React + Redux bug tracking there are specialized tools to get better granularity into the problem with tools like LogRocket.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sentry is quite reliable and it has been working quite well for my product.

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Be preempted on errors... fix it before client complaint.

Customization, Robustness, Friendly UI, and it works well for my project so far. Because my volume is low (try not to have too many bugs, the service is free for my client).

The sdk is not as robust as it seems when sending large amount of data along with the exception. Some workarounds are required.

Great tool!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows me to see errors people are getting, who is getting the error, and where in the code it is happening. Usually the only way I could figure it out was asking what broke, how people did it, and try replicating it.

Relatively easy to use and tons of amazing features. I also like the UI a lot. In general the tool is very concise on your issues and there is tons of documentation.

I had some issues setting up automated builds for the deploys of releases and maps. Due to the sentry cli not being easy to find and setup from documentation. Also, I had to figure out how to do it myself. It would be awesome if there was documentation on how to do it with a webpack build and deploy with sentry as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Exception tracking on all platforms

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sentry was a game changer on how we handle errors in our applications. Instead of waiting for user reports, we watch Sentry event panel and act in advance!

Sentry is a great exception tracking, which works everywhere, from Java back-end to mobile hybrid apps. It has integration with everything. Their panel has many features and track all relevant data about the environment where the exception occurred.

Sentry may be hard to understand at first. Their notifications are not simple to configure too...

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a gorgeous, solid and invaluable service that allows me to track errors and issues with my apps

Bewertet am 11.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very well designed, can be used with a lot of different frameworks, it makes very easy to triage, assign and keep an eye on software issues.

The pricing structure was not immediately clear to me, but other than that I can't find any weak points.

Mit Google übersetzen

The greatest error tracker for web development and other fields

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Sentry is extremely easy to integrate into your code, which makes developers want to use it. It's important, because it helps us avoid errors in our applications passing silently. Sentry available as a self-hosted version or a paid, cloud-hosted option, which makes it really versatile for various types of businesses.

Sentry would be perfect if it handled not only errors, but logs as well. For now, I have to use two separate solutions for errors and logs, which is less than ideal. If Sentry handled logs as well, I'd be more than glad to use them exclusively.

Just perfect

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We've been using Sentry as an error reporting tool for quite a while now, both as self hosted and as a cloud service. The performance is top notch, I get timely alerts for all the events triggered across our many servers and services, the traceback is always as expected and easy to digest and get to the root of the problem.

Easy to setup on django, pure python services and frontend. Comments and resolvement flow is great and just what we need.

No real cons, the service just works as it should be.

Mit Google übersetzen

A really good error tracker for free

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using this for free to track errors on some of my small or personal project. It's perfect for that! The best free error tracker I could find.

Haven't used this software on a larger project so unfortunately don't know how it performs on a larger project, if it is suitable or if it has good bang-for-the-buck ratio.