Zenefits Bewertungen

Zenefits

OnBoarding | Payroll | Vorteile | Compliance

4.1/5 (489 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

-Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper!

-Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave.

-Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses.

-ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution.

-Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one.

Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Mit Google übersetzen

With the introduction of Zenefits!! Get most of your HR Problems Released!!!!

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

In today’s life, a very big problem that big companies are facing is that HR is not manageable. I have seen a lot of companies that are facing this problem extremely. So, to overcome these barriers and make the flow smooth a brilliant software had been launched named: ZENEFITS!! It provides a platform that can be easily understood and can be used by an ordinary person. Great Na!! It also stores time and attendance of its users and supports Integration. One great thing is also that it provides a completely automated and electronic employees on-boarding services. It integrates all the functions of HR management under one roof only. This one is Awesome Guys!! It also supports reporting and filing data of ACA as well as it also supports customer service.

This application excludes international payrolls and having some problems in permanent storage of details of employees (Like mailing address of employees). Sometimes very awkward problems arise like managers are not able to access all the details of employees etc. Its Insurance Integration is also very bad as well as it provides only a few reports that are almost of no use. In comparison to its competitors, its prices are a little bit higher which also increases its cons. It has no performance management tools as well as it is not full HRIS, it is a basic system so use according to your needs.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I have used many HRIS products in my career - I love the simplicity and sophistication of Zenefits!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There is so much to love - ease of configuration, plug and play functionality, instantaneous user access, complete control of documents, transparency to users, intuitive and consistent interfaces - the back-end touches that make this system so simple to use. New hires consistently comment on the simplicity of their onboarding and the professional appearance of the documents and emails they receive through Zenefits.

I also appreciate that COBRA and other compliance requirements are seamlessly handled for me. I can be an HR department of one with Zenefits as my HR Coordinator.

As a small nonprofit, we look for value and long-term investment in everything we buy - this has been one of the best and most effective purchases we have made.

I haven't found anything that I don't like or that I like less than something else. I have always been pleased with the changes and improvements made and have always received great customer service in a timely manner.

Love hate relationship

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Listen, I'd still recommend them. I use the app almost daily, I log on at least a few times a week. It's a necessary tool in our belt and I'd be sad to lose them.

Ok, so it's great that Zenefits centralizes all of your HR needs into one system. It's certainly easier than logging into individual insurance sites. I like that the app loads quickly and can quickly give me info on my commuter benefits balance or show me my insurance info. It's also very easy to log personal days. And it's nice seeing the structure of the company within the website -- it's great for transparency.

Sometimes the zenefits team can't answer your question -- especially when it comes to insurance brouhaha. I nearly had a meltdown this past summer when my insurance company INSISTED I wasn't covered, but zenefits insisted that I was. No one would speak to each other, and only after a month of emails and calls was it ironed out. I can't say that this is zenefits' fault -- but it was annoying how deeply unhelpful they were.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits was the first HRIS system my small company used (100 employee)

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Worth taking a look at.

User friendly for both HR and employees (self-serve) --easy and intuitive to use. Incredibly easy to create customized reports off using almost any data point(s). Smooth automated benefits enrollment process. Responsive customer service and great online help tools. System doesn't go down and is fast enough to keep up with our needs.

Zenefits is still 'young' and getting its act together. Used to be free until last year and they are still evolving their pricing structure, so they may end up being too expensive for our small company. Considerable personnel turnover in past 2 years and change in how they manage some functions (for instance, they now outsource benefits management to a 3rd party company instead of managing benefits inhouse and I am not overly impressed with the current benefits mgmt. group). Limited paid time off functionality (system only allows tracking of one paid time off process and my company has 2 discrete time off policies).

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform.

The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful.

I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case.

I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits is my go-to for all things related to HR. User friendly for both adm and end-user.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As mentioned in the review...

Zenefits was a lifesaver for our growing firm. Our firm was initially looking for a way to better manager PTO requests, but as we learned more about the product offerings, we took full advantage of making Zenefits the cornerstone of our HR infrastructure. Besides PTO tracking, the most useful/time saving features are onboarding new employees and open enrollment. With the functionality Zenefits provides, these previously time consuming and scattered tasks have become easy, accurate, and seamless. Having Zenefits available as a tool has enabled our Firm to offer employees a fully transparent HR tool that can assist them in managing their HR needs.

The inability to integrate information with our payroll provider - ADP Run. When Zenefits was launched at our firm, the integration was available and very useful. While not a deal-breaker, not having that integration is a bit of a pain.

Mit Google übersetzen

A Must-have for small businesses with employees. Gone are the days of Spreadsheets and file cabinets

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small business with only a few employees, it REALLY helps with getting our HR stuff together.

So first off, we use zenefits on a daily basis for just about all of our HR functions. The support is great for when we've run into the very rare bug, and sales is always quick to get back to me.

They regularly release new features and improve existing ones.
They are also VERY receptive to user feedback and idea suggestions.

Ya know, I'm not one to nitpick, but i have run into a few small issues lately.
Primarily, the issue we have now is that we've been on Zenefits for a few years now and have older "Legacy Pricing". We however do all HR tasks on Zenefits EXCEPT payroll.

Well fast forward a few years, their payroll product actually looks fairly promising.... until i learned that in order to start using their Payroll service, i have to first be updated to their newer more expensive billing plan.

Bah.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent user interface for the admin and employees alike.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An easy to use interface and a tool that allows our employees to electronically and seamlessly on-board. I enjoy that the tool automatically reminds the end-users to complete tasks and keeps track of everything in one useful tool. I would like to see it become an intranet for employees to access company specific templates, content and tools.

What I like most about Zenefits is that it allows our employee on-boarding process to be completely automated and electronic. I love it!

The software I like, but being an earlier adopter, there were many growing pains within the company which caused a lot of issues with our open enrollment for two consecutive years. We recently resigned our contract and based on what we need, went with the basic (silver?) plan, which doesn't include Vacation Tracking. We don't need all of the HR support since we're a consulting services company. With that said, I'm disappointed that we weren't grandfathered in to having that tool.

Easy to Learn

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Zenefits is a great value for the money, and when it comes to negotiating prices they truly want to ensure their customer is happy. I've been really happy with the system and am glad to see they are enhancing things like their Benefits and Rehire features. It's a good thing!

Zenefits takes next to no time to learn--it's extremely intuitive and takes a lot of the guesswork out of communicating new processes to employees. I like how you can easily customize fields to get the data you want for each person, and how simple it is to update time off balances and requests for employees. It didn't take me long to get up and running with this system which was huge--our company is growing too fast for me to need 6 months to learn the HRIS. Also, benefit enrollment is stupidly easy for employees, I get barely any questions.

This software could improve on their reporting capabilities--but that's honestly what I would expect for a platform designed for small- to mid-sized organizations. For instance, their pre-built reports are great (turnover, headcount, etc.) but you can't add just one more field to them if you want it. Little thing but makes a difference if your manager wants to see something more specific.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple to use for admins & employees love it!

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

As Zenefits users for the past three years, we've loved how easy the solution is for onboarding new employees. Employees have made comments like "I knew the company really 'got it' when the onboarding was so simple. It also nice to manage everything in one platform - payroll, benefits, onboarding, business intelligence, etc. Without Zenefits we would likely need an additional employee just to do paperwork. Zenefits has always been responsive to our needs as an organization and our customer success manager has been extremely helpful.

We had a rough open enrollment process with the tool, but we started earlier this year and should be in better shape. Because the tool is constantly evolving, sometimes features come and go (Zenefits got rid of an in-house stock options tool they had built and so we had to switch vendors as a result).

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits has greatly streamlined our onboarding process for new hires.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Capterra in my research to find different software products and have found it to be very helpful.

I like that all documents for employees can be found in one place. New hire documents, performance reviews and disciplinary actions can be accessed quickly. We also are able to keep copies of our policy manuals and employee handbooks on Zenefits for easy access by our employees.

The Zenefits platform was free to use as long as we named them as our agent of record for our healthcare benefits. Then, Zenefits changed their pricing structure about a year after we started using them. They started charging for some features that were previously free, such as ACA reporting, which was a big part of our decision to go with them to begin with. They also limited the reports we could create.

Mit Google übersetzen

Just what we needed for a complete HR solution

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the fully integrated HR solution Zenefits provides from onboarding to time off, time and attendance, and payroll. As our company has grown, so have our needs, and Zenefit's offerings have been just what we needed each step of the way. Payroll is so simple and quick.

It closes me out after too short an amount of time. I don't have a way to put associates on leave of absence, so I have to manually adjust time off accruals. I wish the time off information was only presented in hours, never in days. Our team works 10 or 13.3 hour days, so an 8 hour day is irrelevant in our world and causes confusion. We offer a SIMPLE IRA. I wish there was an easier way to capture an associate's contribution information than having to create custom fields.

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall I think the HRIS is a wonderful product. I do wish that benefit forms were easier to find

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Enrollment is simple, I like having one place for Associates to have most all their information, like their personal profile with contact information. We are remote company and have associates all over the nation. I think having paid time off in Zenefits is such a pro.
It's very easy for me to see who has time off coming up for scheduling.
It's nice housing our life insurance information as part of our offerings as well.

More options to upload documents like spreadsheet for tracking expenses for employees. We also have a company sponsored dental program and I wish I could enter that information in Zenefits as well.
Would love to have all my information for my company avail in ZF for employees.

Mit Google übersetzen

I am a huge fan of Zenefits. Their software is easy to use and makes HR management easy.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased efficiency and makes HR management easy--no paperwork and everything is managed electronically. I'm a huge fan.

Before I joined MAX, I did not know software like Zenefits existed. This software is intuitive, easy to use and makes employee onboarding, separation and benefits management easy to do. It completely eliminates the mounds of paper that I used to accumulate for new hires and employees. In fact, I liked it so much that I recommended it to my former employer and they are now using it as well. I also had an incredible Benefits Advisor who always seems to have an ability to answer my crazy questions with efficiency and extreme patience.

While many things about Zenefits are absolutely amazing, the benefits we currently have (we are a small company) are probably not the best option for our employee base, size and age. I believe that the change Zenefits has made to focus on software and outsource benefits to OneDigital may resolve this challenge. And we have also grown, so that should help with pricing as well.

HR automated

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using it from the beginning of forming our company (over two years ago) and have been really pleased with the amount of features and support that Zenefits has provided. With any new company, there are usually some hiccups, but, they are always quick to fix problems and always available. We initially started out by using it as a platform before using them as our broker and haven't looked back since. We have two offices in California and Arizona and it has been really easy to onboard new employees remotely.

Speed of onboarding, new features, seamless integration to QuickBooks for payroll, price, automation of most things HR.

Doesn't handle international payroll yet (filing taxes, etc.)

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits has made a huge positive impact on the efficiency and quality of our HR processes.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to easily and accurately manage onboarding, offboarding, payroll, benefits.

I love the ease of use for both administrators and staff as well as having all HR information in one place. The Help and online FAQs are extensive and extremely helpful as is the help desk and response time. Payroll is a breeze, open enrollment for benefits is smooth and the Time Off module is wonderful.

The only issues we've had are when people add/remove dependents or update their Life Qualifying Events and it's only happened once a year on average. Sometimes there's a miscue in the communication between Zenefits and the healthcare provider where coverage is dropped or partly dropped. But Zenefits is very quick to resolve issues.

Mit Google übersetzen

Eases the HR flow management by enabling the on boarding process, payroll, and management of employee reports.

Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Helps reduce the time consumption by eliminating paper forms. In the case of requests, like for leave or for work-related, the officials get email notifications which they can instantly check and respond. There is this ClubZen area where you can interact with the other users of the application and provide feedback to the firm. You will find quite a lot of Third party integrations. The graphical user interface is clean and easy to use for both customers and the employees. It is highly customizable. You can even hire candidates, have a background check and send them to offer letters. You can check the employee’s check in and check out times.

Customer service and support is not responsive and is time-consuming to get your problem solved. The application is mainly suited for small-scale businesses.

Mit Google übersetzen

Streamlined HR administration allows professionals to focus on strategic work

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Zenefits helps small businesses run their HR functions similar to what a big business would do with lots of resources. It is easy to do paperwork online like: I9s, ACA filings, W-2s, COBRA administration, new hire paperwork, etc. The tool also helps companies track time and attendance, time off, and offer a full suite of benefits to employees. I regularly tell others that we would need at least 1-2 additional employees to manage all the things that Zenefits does for us.

Zenefits needs to continue to improve their communication to customers, letting us know about upcoming changes to the product and further customize communications to our employees.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits is an all in one HR management system

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software takes a lot of work off of HR staff. If you use it to its full advantage, it can do the majority of payroll, insurance and benefit selections, open enrollment, hiring and termination, and employee contact information all for you.

Zenefits allows me to easily hire, terminate, and track all employees safely and securely. It is user friendly and allows the employee to manage all of their personal information and benefits as well as benefit selections with ease.

Zenefits does have some quirks in their system, they haven't perfected everything but every month they progress and whenever I do find a problem or glitch in the system, the customer support team and service is always very helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Zenefits provides major benefits!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zenefits has provided a seamless onboarding regime! From integration with our Applicant tracking system, to signatures on employee documents, all the way through to benefit selection and benefit administration. Since Zenefits has partnered with Onedigital, Benefit admin has been wonderful with a personal benefit advocate for the company who constantly stays in touch and is extremely responsive.

The major con for us, was Payroll. We ended up having to find another payroll provider as Zenefits was not operating in Alabama for payroll, now we have a third party that is supposed to sync with Zenefits and it syncs about 75% of the time.

Awesome Software - Absolutely Awful Support

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Gusto is by far the best payroll, and even if you go with Zenefits I suggest you use them for payroll. Do not let Zenefits convince you to switch over. Pretty much only their sales people are responsive/friendly and as soon as you pay, they disappear. If you are big enough to go with Workday, go with them (IIRC they require 12 employees). BambooHR has a decent option, but watch for the hidden fees. They're not really upfront on all the costs, and their stuff is complicated enough they require you to go through training to use it. I am REALLY hopeful that new management at Zenefits will finally clean things up, or Gusto will enter the full market of Zenefits and put them out of business. Gusto support is awesome, just don't leave Gusto in the middle of the year. They have a policy that you can't come back in the same year.

For a small business there is not anyone cheaper than Zenefits and they have much greater integration and overall HR flow management than pretty much anyone I could find. When everything works, Zenefits is a beautiful thing.

Zenefits support is absolutely horrible. If there was ANY competitor that was anywhere close to having what they have at anywhere near their cost, I would have left by now. Support makes me downright angry on a regular basis. They don't read your questions and try to answer a different question, they take two or more days to respond (and there is no phone support), they tell you they'll call you back and do not, they give you wrong information over and over again. Almost no one who works there has any clue what they are doing, and their software messes up sometimes. The combination of the two has been a nightmare. I am constantly wondering if I'm actually saving time by using them, or if all the time I save is eating up with my many hours of arguing with support.

5.0/10