Buddy Punch

Katrina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great time keeping app

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

Great app, check in and out with accuracy, keep in contact with supervisors and can submit photos for proof of visit if not using GPS.

I am an Event Specialist with Deluvia Inc, they upgraded from emailing and faxing my time sheets in to this system. They are out of state so this is a great way for them to keep up with my time while doing "Road Shows". I arrive at my location, open the app and sign in, my employers do require me to attach photos so I snap a photo of the store front before entering. While there, I setup my samples and take a few photos of my presentation to attach when I clock out. I like that I can see my schedule, even though I already know my Road Shows are 11 days back to back for each demo. It takes out 39 minutes for my lunch and keeps up with my total hours so I can accurately calculate my check. They can leave messages after each shift end set of photos. I have seen a few where they wanted to see different angles or my face more throughout my presentations. I've also been told my samples looked yummy, I left messages and asked questions that were answered. This is a good app to have when your employer is out of your area.

The only thing I found odd was I could log in anytime during my employment, but couldn't do so between Road Shows. I wanted to look at my schedules and could gain access to the app. Other than this hiccup, the app works fine. Deluvia gets my time and there are no shortages on my check.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review, it is great to hear that you're using our smartphone app as well as our notes and photos on punches feature. We have a few limiting options for employers and that is why you weren't able to login while outside of the show. Thanks again!

Patricia
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Buddy Punch Savior

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

The most efficient and easy software to use. Using Buddy Punch has made managing time more effectively, I am able to approve hours when employees miss punch in time and see all employees login time with accurate location.

None at this moment . So far we have no complaints.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro und Patriot Payroll

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

A small company I do business with highly recommend.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Patricia for the kind words and review, it is great to hear that you're finding us easy to use. We appreciate your business!

Kevin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Have to use

Bewertet am 14.8.2022

Just a pain

It is easy to use, though a pain having to use it daily

Having to use it at all is a pain! We all have to use because of one person slacking

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review Kevin. It sounds like we're easy to use but you are unhappy that you have to clock in and out for work.

Ana
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

I am a fan

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I really like that it tracks and accrues PTO & holiday hours. I don't have to ask anyone what my PTO balance is! I think its smart to be able to add a schedule if you happen to work the same amount of hours each day - much easier to add. I also like that I can add a comment or note of some sort, if needed.

I feel like there are some visual layout aspects that could be improved - or at least offered as a setting option. For example, I a m a visual person - I would love it if I could select a calendar view for seeing what I have entered for the month already. But I realized not everyone would like that layout, hence the suggestion for an optional setting to change the type of view.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Ana for the review, it is great to hear that you're a fan! We appreciate the feedback as well. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Ramin
  • Branche: Automotive

Buddy Punch honest review

Bewertet am 3.8.2022

Great, saves me time in calculating punch hours, and gives the employees extra confidence that their hours are being calculated fairly and accurately.

Ease of use, setup is user friendly, tech support is quick and helpful.

Items that could be improved:
1.) Allow more than one account Manager.

2.)Allowing Account Admin(s) or Manager(s) to make exceptions to punch out rules. I like to have to rules in place, but every once is a blue moon an employee may have permission to punch in early or come back to work early and I want to have access to make exceptions without having to completely remove the rule.

3.) Every once in a while the punch in and out feature is glitchy and doesn't work. Not a common problem, but it does happen sometimes.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Ramin for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use and user friendly. We do allow multiple admins and managers on any account, we can reach out to you with details on how to add them. We appreciate the feedback and your business!

Mary
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and easy to use time clock system

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

I like that you can clock-in and out from your mobile device. Perfect when you are not at the office but working from another location. I also like that you can identify different departments since I have to clock hours for two separate programs.

I wish there could be some kind of reminder when you forget to clock-out at the end of the day.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Mary for the review, it is great that you are finding us easy to use. We do have punch in and out reminders, but they'd need to be setup by your account administrator. Thanks again!

Arthur C
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and very good!

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Leaving the last program to go to Buddy punch was great. The comparison helped me see how cumbersome the last program was. And see how easy to use a program could be.

I like the simplicity of the desktop layout. Easy to read. I think it could be streamlined even more to help go from good to great. But it’s already very impressive.

The mobile app layout is not as easy maneuverable as desktop to me. Still good. But I think needs more refining.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Arthur for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us easy to use! We appreciate your business.

Annette
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

I like the ease and simplicity of this product. I like that the employees can clock in and out with no issues.

I wish it were accessible to clock in and out from mobile devices.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Annette, it is great to hear you are finding us easy to use. We do have mobile apps! We can reach out with further details, otherwise search for "Buddy Punch" in the app stores.

Natalie
  • Branche: Bau

We love Buddy Punch!

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Buddy Punch makes it simple to track employee time.

If someone forgets to clock in/out once, it can throw off the whole week but luckily can be fixed pretty easily.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Natalie for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us simple to use!

Amy
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good System to keep track of many employees

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

It made this seasons time keeping easy!

That I can see many employees at different locations.

It would be nice to be able to edit employee times within a report.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Amy for the review, it is great to hear that we made time keeping easy this season!

Katie
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly time tracking with geofence/GPS accountability

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

BP has been extremely accessible for customer service and have been open to suggestions for improvements/additional services. They have steadily grown over the last several years, offering more and more helpful services and integration with other programs. BP was also extremely accommodating during Covid shutdowns, allowing us to freeze our account in good faith that we would pick up where we left off as soon as we were able.

Very easy for employees and administrators alike to track time and edit if necessary. Provides accountability for our employees with the location settings such as GPS/Geofence. Provides a variety of reports that are helpful. Provides our employees with mobility--we can send them to any job site, and they have the ability to punch in/out.

Would like a report that provides a daily snapshot, chronologically, of who punched in/out and at what time. If this exact report exists, I have not been able to find it.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

It was more cost effective and much easier to contact for help.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Katie for the review and kind words, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS/geofencing features. We do take pride in our customer service, and I am glad it is showing! We appreciate your business!

CONNIE
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I had used other more expensive systems at previous employers and Buddy Punch has be more than sufficient for our size of business. It is easy to run the reports- PTO, location of services, and the geofence. My favorite time in option was the facial recognition- the main problem with it was if someone had a beard and then shaved it or got a major change in hair styles we had to take their picture again.

Buddy Punch is easy to set up and use. Once staff is set up in Buddy Punch they are able to manage their time cards with min assistance. We have used the facial recognition and the scan code- The facial recognition works the most consistently. It is pretty self explanatory for staff to be able to put in PTO for approval and add notes if they need a time adjustment because they forgot to time in or out. There are several reports we use including the location worked, pto, and the location of timing in or out. We had staff that would time in or out from their car on their phone when they were to time in and out on the computer. We were able to monitor that and reinstruct the staff.

When an employee needs to be removed from the active payroll it takes a few weeks for the persons name to be moved to the inactive list. We tried using the QR codes for timing in and out but the staff would forget their card, the computer would not recognize the card or if their was a poor light, it would be difficult to get it read.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Connie for the review! It is great to hear that you're utilizing many of our features including Facial Recognition and that you're finding us easy to use! Also in regards to the inactive employees, you are not charged for inactive users but you'll still see a time card for them in case they had any time worked for the pay period or if you wanted to add any manually. Them having a time card doesn't affect their inactive status. Thanks again for the review and your business, we appreciate it!

Valerie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Buddy Punch

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

I have loved my overall experience with Buddy Punch. As I mentioned before their help is invaluable. Some companies have no chat, or phone number and you wait days to hear back from an email. Their immediate response is something they should never get rid of, no matter how big they become.

I love how easy it is to access help on any aspect of using the software. You can do their chat and they respond almost immediately. They will even help fix anything from their end if you need the help. I love the facial recognition feature and other features that are offered to ensure that your staff is on the job site in order to sign in. I like how easy the PTO requesting is for the staff and for admin to approve. It's a little bit of work trying to get all of the PTO hours in for all employees, especially if they work different hours and have different PTO hours, but the team at Buddy Punch are always available to help with questions. That is one of the things I think are most important- the great customer serivce. The accessibility to actual people can help is valuable.

I would like to see more options for PTO reporting. I feel that the report for overall PTO has too much info. I would like to see it have an option where you can check off which items you need in the report and then produce the report from what you actually need. It is hard to manage what they offer. This causes me to need to go into each staff account separately to report one by one.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Valerie for the review and we appreciate all the nice words! We try to always be available whenever anyone needs help and we value timely responses. In regards to the PTO question we'll reach out to you as we have a new PTO report that might help. Thanks again!

Tara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Product!

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Buddy Punch has been a super efficient business solution for our office. It is very user friendly. The integration with Quickbooks has streamlined our payroll which has been a huge plus. Most importantly to me as the administrator who's been responsible for the complete set up and training of all staff- the Buddy Punch customer service team has been absolutely outstanding!

The software is easy to use with only very minor quirks.

I appreciate the updates to scheduling but even with the new templates, I'm still not able to schedule as efficiently as I would like. I would love to be able to set a master schedule for each user and edit individual days from there as necessary. My team typically works a pretty set schedule so to have a template per person would be ideal. It seems that's not quite the functionality of the new template feature.

When I Work

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

We needed a product that tracked PTO as well as had a punching time clock feature. Integration with QB was the additional bonus.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

PTO tracking function worked the way we needed it to and it was a better price point.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Tara for the review. It is great to hear that our QuickBooks integration has been helpful to your business. Thank you for the feedback, recurring items on the schedule is coming up as a new feature as well. Thanks again!

Bryan
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Buddy Punch is awesome

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

TimeClock Plus

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

The product was old and no longer supported.

Zuvor genutzte Software

TimeClock Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

Buddy punch was highly rated and after trialing the software it exceeded our needs.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Xenia
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy and easily accessible from anywhere!

Bewertet am 7.8.2017

Ease of use for employees and administrator alike

I love many things about this software!
1) It is self-explanatory. Even the most technically-challenged employee can figure out how to use it, for the most part.
2) Edits are made by the employee, and approved by the administrator where other programs require the administrator to make all the changes. This can be daunting depending on how many edits and how many employees there are that need them in a single pay period. With BuddyPunch, it's super easy to get employees to take responsibility for their own errors and edits.
3) This program is available even when our electricity goes out or our server goes down. And it doesn't take up any space on our server. The other time clock software we used to use was always a challenge for our IT experts to reload when they were doing updates due to the amount of space it took up on our server and because it wasn't updated to current technology standards available today. Employees are even able to clock in when they're outside the office doing work.
4) I like that employee messages and their times show up in the same report.

The time card reports are what I like least about this software. Each employee's time card report has to be downloaded separately. I would prefer that all employees show up on one report for more convenience. I end up copying and pasting each employee's excel report into one excel spreadsheet each pay period.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review Xenia, we appreciate you taking the time! Thank you for pointing out all of the features in your review, including the editing ability for employees and the approval on your end. This can be an overlooked feature that I know helps when managing employees. Also thank you for the feedback on the time cards, we'll look into making that a batch process. Also take a look at the Payroll Export, which is another report that shows time worked for each employee each pay period, it usually provides the data you need. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again!

Mia
  • Branche: Bau

Easy and simple to use

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

This program does exactly what i want it do. I needed a simple time keeping app where i could customize things to suit each employee and I found it. They haven't had any issues minus forgetting to clock in or out but those are easy fixes.
If i have any questions i just use the messaging center and someone is always quick to respond and they have always been able to solve the problem or clarify something i may not Have understood.

The ability to control what employees are able todo like adding time that was forgotten some employees require an approval so i am able to confirm they're where bouts prior to approval. Its very easy for me to go in and add or fix employees time.
I also like that i can turn the gps tracker on and off.
I like the ability to track where employees are Because prior to this app we had an employee who was being dishonest about where they were and it cost is money when it came to billing customer.

Wish i could print all the time sheets for the employees at once instead of having to individually print each employees time card from excel.
Its a Minor inconvenience but ot would save time

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Mia for the review! It is great to hear you are making use of our GPS and time editing features. We do have a report that can batch all time cards together in PDF format called our Employee Detail report. I will reach out to you. Thanks again!

Susan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time.

The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.)

Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Josh
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Good Product

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

It has a very simple interface, easy to punch in and out as well as check timecards. I think both the desktop version and the smartphone version were well-designed. It doesn't try to do too much and make things complicated, since the main purpose is just to clock in and out, and it efficiently allows the user to do exactly that.

I don't really have any complaints. Maybe the only thing I don't like is that any time I have to make an adjustment (perhaps I forgot to clock out and it automatically logs me out after 11 hours, or I have to adjust a past day's time) it keeps it at "pending" and requires approval from my supervisor. This makes sense, but I'd make one exception- If I'm adjusting the time stamp to shorten my hours, I think it would make sense to not require supervisor approval. Obviously an employee suddenly changing their clock-in times to appear longer should require a supervisor's approval, but shortening the time seems to me like it shouldn't need approval. Or, allowing the employer to decide the settings to assign which situations do or do not need supervisor approval (or perhaps this is already the case and my employer just set it up this way, I'm not sure).

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review Josh, it is great to hear that you're finding both the website and our smartphone apps well designed and easy to use. In regards to permission for changes yes your administrator controls whether or not you need approval. Thanks again!

Kate

Absolutely stellar customer support, works exactly as advertised

Bewertet am 20.11.2017

The Customer Support team is super responsive, thorough, and effective. Their support software allows for much quicker response times than you could get on the phone. Their team is knowledgeable about my organization and the way that we use the platform - I have received many helpful suggestions to how we can best leverage the BuddyPunch platform in our sometimes complicated organizational structure. We have had very few issues, but have always received immediate resolutions when anything has come up. The software is straightforward and well-run, and was easily understood by our team of 55+ non-technical staff of all ages. I appreciate that new releases are well-tested before they are launched and free of bugs - the BuddyPunch team does a great job of maintaining the integrity of the application while continuing to add more value to the software frequently. We have had consistent experiences on the web version as well as iOS and Android apps for the life of our subscription.

I would like a little more flexibility in reporting outside of the confines of the predefined reports.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the review Kate. I'm glad that we're providing an easy to use solution and that you find our support quick and knowledgeable! I'm glad that you're also taking advantage of our smartphone apps and I appreciate your comments about a bug free experience. We do our best to thoroughly test everything we release. Also thanks for the feedback on our reports, we are looking to add additional reporting options in the future. Also if needed we do have an API that can be used to integrate with. Thanks again!

Stephenie

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Mike
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

How good is buddypunch?

Bewertet am 10.9.2016

Turns out its preetttyyy gooood.

Was looking for an app that helped manage employee punching in/out for small businesses and did a bunch of trials before finding BuddyPunch. The other apps that I found were often not what I was looking for or did not have a focus on employee punch-in/outs.

Found buddypunch and it does exactly what I need it to. The UI is very well designed, the administrator makes employee accounts and employees just go to the website, log in, and push the big green button.

They then log in again to punch out but the big green button will be a big red button this time.
Very simple, very easy, does employee punch-ins, does it well. Also got an IP-Lock feature so employees can only punch in on-site.

There are some other features like wage calculations based on punch-in time, overtime stuff, and other things that I don't use but they seemed pretty useful if I ever choose to use them.

Good design

Intuitive

Focused on employee punching in and out. No gimmicks you have to do, no hoops you have to jump through to get it going.

People can only be automatically punched out after X hours. Not X and a half or X and a quarter. But you set the X so I got that going for me which is nice.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Lei for the 10/10 review! We really appreciate the thought you put into it and the highlighting of some of our features. I'm glad that the User Interface (UI) is easy to use and understand. When we're designing features we always think of how they're being used and how it affects both the employee and administrator's daily experience. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

Telesa
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Buddy Punch instead of an Excel spreadsheet ... TIME SAVER

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

It has a great deal of flexibility and gives administrators/managers the ability to see who is here at any given time of the day. Managers also have the ability to approve PTO prior to it being added to the time sheet. This provides accountability for both the employee and manager. They can also schedule shift work if necessary. In running payroll, since employees will punch in, be able to track their time as well as PTO in one place; this saves me time on my end. I simply run a report at pay period end to access a summary for each employee. I still have to enter totals but will not longer have to search spreadsheet each line for notes regarding time off. The reports are very helpful and can be downloaded in multiple formats.

The software has all the features that I currently was using in my spreadsheet - but better as it took human error out of the equation! I gained the reports that tallied PTO (vacations, sick time, personal time) which I had to pull manually from a spreadsheet. Employees are able to enter their own PTO requests (again a time saver). The chat staff has been super helpful to me every single time I have messaged them. They assisted me to get the software ready for a trial run which was very helpful! Every chat session was emailed to me for future reference.

Although they are able to answer every one of my many questions; it would have been helpful to download a readable document for reference.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Telesa for the review. It's great to hear that we're saving you time, and that you're taking advantage of our PTO tracking option. Our reports can be downloaded to CSV, Excel, and PDF so it's good to hear that those are meeting your needs as well. We strive to provide great service so I'm happy to hear that we've been helpful along the way. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

Joy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best In Show

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

My staff loves that the software works seamlessly and I love the easy payroll reporting process. BEST of all, when I have a question, Buddy Punch really LISTENS and always walks me through the answer or offers to help themselves.

The Buddy Punch Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Poor service is one of the main reasons we left our last scheduling and payroll reporting software.

Would love to see more features such as hiring and onboarding of new employees.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Joy for the review and the kind words! It is great to hear the positive feedback on our customer service. We really try to make sure we understand everyone's situation and we're glad that it shows! Thanks again for your review and your business, we appreciate it.

Cathie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Buddy Punch is the BEST!

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Our experience has been phenomenal.

I like the fact that the support staff is very willing to try to accommodate requests that we have.

I would like it if we could put Exempt employees on the system, just to track PTO.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Cathie for the review and kind words! We always try to help with support, even if we don't offer a feature we try to find a way to accomplish what you are looking to do. In regards to employees just tracking time off, they can do that too - there isn't a requirement to track time. We'll reach out with more details, thanks again!