Buddy Punch

Jake
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great Time Clock System

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Buddy Punch is a great product that has allowed us to better track our technicians hours. They are on the road 3-4 days a week and Buddy Punch helps us know where they are when they punch in/out and whether they are staying on schedule. It's a great product at a great value!

The software is a good value, easy to use, and the support team is very receptive to suggested changes or add-ons. We've seen several suggestions become a reality which is uncommon when dealing with other software companies.

The app isn't the best, but we do ask for it to do a lot. From GPS tracking to facial recognition; there are good features, but with phone updates, the app has a tendency to lock up.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Jake fore the review, I'm happy to hear that you're finding us easy to use as well as a good value. We build features based on feedback from our users, it is great to hear that you're enjoying some of our recent updates! Also thanks for the feedback on the mobile app, it supports geofences, gps coordinates, facial recognition and QR codes. Thanks again.

Waneita
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Best HR Helping software

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

I'm very happy with my purchase. It make doing a daunting task easy and it's affordable too.

The ease of this software helps me post schedules quickly. I have three businesses and staff that float between all. The color coding system helps me see what employee or department needs attention.

In the beginning I had a few issues about blocking out time that staff are not permitted to ask for time off. This was addressed but I'd love the opportunity to take it a little further. Maybe in the future we can collaborate on it.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Waneita for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use and navigate!

Lauren
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Buddy Punch Review for Employee Use

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

I like how it keeps up with our time and we can access our time/edit when we need to.

*photo capture doesn't work half the time and we have to close out and open it back up
*wish it was on every computer that way we can clock in/clock out when we actually need to instead of having to wait for the one computer to be available to use it

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Lauren, glad to hear you're finding the edit time feature accessible. The photos on punches feature does require a webcam that your browser or smartphone can access. We're happy to help troubleshoot if you're having any issues. Thank you.

Belinda
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Functional

Bewertet am 1.1.2023

I can punch on my phone (which I do mostly). Easy to make corrections wherever I am. Also simple to use on computer as well.

Mobile use is very convenient and functional.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Belinda for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us simple to use!

Erwin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended buddy punch app

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Buddy punch really helps me in my daily work because it is the easiest way to track my time in my work

I really like that it uses a camera for better logins and logouts.

I just dont like the time when it cannot recognize the camera but still it's cool for tracking times

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Erwin for the recommendation, it is great to hear that you're finding us easy to use.

Leandro
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Good App

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

I use it everyday, it is really useful and helps me have track of my worked hours

It si really precise and easy to use for everyone

The fact that it kicks you out after some minutes

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Leandro for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use!

Queenilyn
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great app to track attendance

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

It was very easy to use.

It is very user friendly. The part where we need to have the camera on to track the time worked.

I was just confused on the minutes. If it exceeds 1 minute, it showing a different number.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Queenilyn for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us user friendly!

philicia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

I like The Buddy

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

My experience thus far has been great.

The accuracy is great and it is very user friendly

There isn't anything at the moment that I dislike

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Philicia for the review, it is great to hear you are finding us user friendly!

cecilia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Best time and attendance

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

very easy to clock in and out easy to manage your time and attendance.

its very commonsense to used it. its very self explanatory

nothing I like everything about it. its very self explanatory

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Cecilia for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use.

Donnell
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Buddy punch is great

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

The software is very easy to use an understand

I really don't have any complaints about the software

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Donnell for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use.

Katie
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly time tracking with geofence/GPS accountability

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

BP has been extremely accessible for customer service and have been open to suggestions for improvements/additional services. They have steadily grown over the last several years, offering more and more helpful services and integration with other programs. BP was also extremely accommodating during Covid shutdowns, allowing us to freeze our account in good faith that we would pick up where we left off as soon as we were able.

Very easy for employees and administrators alike to track time and edit if necessary. Provides accountability for our employees with the location settings such as GPS/Geofence. Provides a variety of reports that are helpful. Provides our employees with mobility--we can send them to any job site, and they have the ability to punch in/out.

Would like a report that provides a daily snapshot, chronologically, of who punched in/out and at what time. If this exact report exists, I have not been able to find it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

It was more cost effective and much easier to contact for help.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Katie for the review and kind words, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS/geofencing features. We do take pride in our customer service, and I am glad it is showing! We appreciate your business!

Bryan
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Buddy Punch is awesome

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TimeClock Plus

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

The product was old and no longer supported.

Zuvor genutzte Software

TimeClock Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

Buddy punch was highly rated and after trialing the software it exceeded our needs.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Joy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best In Show

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

My staff loves that the software works seamlessly and I love the easy payroll reporting process. BEST of all, when I have a question, Buddy Punch really LISTENS and always walks me through the answer or offers to help themselves.

The Buddy Punch Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Poor service is one of the main reasons we left our last scheduling and payroll reporting software.

Would love to see more features such as hiring and onboarding of new employees.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Joy for the review and the kind words! It is great to hear the positive feedback on our customer service. We really try to make sure we understand everyone's situation and we're glad that it shows! Thanks again for your review and your business, we appreciate it.

Cathie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Buddy Punch is the BEST!

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Our experience has been phenomenal.

I like the fact that the support staff is very willing to try to accommodate requests that we have.

I would like it if we could put Exempt employees on the system, just to track PTO.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Cathie for the review and kind words! We always try to help with support, even if we don't offer a feature we try to find a way to accomplish what you are looking to do. In regards to employees just tracking time off, they can do that too - there isn't a requirement to track time. We'll reach out with more details, thanks again!

CHRISTINA
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

Ease of use and online accessibility. Easily to use reports.

Time Card Approval is a little redundant and repetitive.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Christina for your review, it is great to hear you are finding us easy to use. Our time card approval feature is an optional one, it can be turned off it not needed. Thanks again!

Ana
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

I am a fan

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I really like that it tracks and accrues PTO & holiday hours. I don't have to ask anyone what my PTO balance is! I think its smart to be able to add a schedule if you happen to work the same amount of hours each day - much easier to add. I also like that I can add a comment or note of some sort, if needed.

I feel like there are some visual layout aspects that could be improved - or at least offered as a setting option. For example, I a m a visual person - I would love it if I could select a calendar view for seeing what I have entered for the month already. But I realized not everyone would like that layout, hence the suggestion for an optional setting to change the type of view.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Ana for the review, it is great to hear that you're a fan! We appreciate the feedback as well. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Susan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time.

The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.)

Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Stephenie

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Anita
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch serves all our needs

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

We have been using Buddy Punch since 2015. Prior to Buddy Punch we were using an excel spreadsheet for time keeping. We use Buddy Punch as a time clock for daily in/out and breaks. We use the PTO accrual system and PTO tracker. Buddy Punch is easy to use and easy to figure out. Customer service is responsive. The few times I've needed help (very rare) they were super responsive and made sure my problem was completely solved. Staff loves the mobile app. It makes punching in/out easy so staff can punch in as they enter the building because inevitably they will be waylaid with questions before they even get to their computer. Buddy Punch is constantly upgrading and improving. There are many 'bells and whistles' that we don't even use- but it is nice to know they are there if we ever need them. I would recommend Buddy Punch to anyone.

*Easy to use
*Great mobile app
*Many bells and whistles

The only Con I have with Buddy Punch is the name. 'Buddy Punch' just feels awkward.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Anita for the review and kind words, we appreciate your business throughout the years and the recommendation!

James
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Happy customer

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Many of our employees work on the road going to many customers in a day, some of this involves hours of driving, this software allows ease of tracking travel time vs time with and at the customer to do our testing.

Whenever we have had ideas for improvements or changes in the software the folks here at Buddy Punch listen and address, we've even had suggest that seemed like maybe that palm to the forehead moment for them and within 24 hours the wish we had is a reality! That is a software writer that listens and responds very refreshing!

Our employees have little trouble using this method for time tracking and have given us limited to no complaints.

I can't really say there is a "least" like about this software, which I guess is the best you can hope for as a software.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you James for the review and your continued business. We take feedback seriously with our customers with our goal to make Buddy Punch valuable to your business while easy to use. I'm glad we were able to turn your feedback into a feature! Thanks again.

Jessica

AMAZING ALL AROUND PRODUCT AND SERVICE!!!!!!

Bewertet am 27.4.2016

Buddypunch gives us a lot of abilities to manage our employee that we didn't have before. We literally made the leap from paper timesheets to a system that every employee has to utilize.
As you can imagine, there were some lagging employees that did not embrace the idea of change. Once employees gained experience with the service, it has become a monumental change for our agency.

A typical timeclock system would not work for our company. We have several different types of employees and own about 100 units that for certain staff, their work needs to be costed to certain locations. We have employees that are only administrative that can clock in at their desk, but we also have traveling employees who need the freedom of punching in on their phones. We needed a time keeping system that traveling employees could use, but also management could track their locations.

Buddypunch has given us the ability to add all of our locations and all of our different types of work that can be performed (admin, accounting, HR, meeting etc.). As time has gone on, and employees are fully on the BP system, management is now able to ask questions like, "Why are the employees at the Fort Myers office working 25% administrative time than our other locations?"

The BEST part, in my opinion, is the customer service I have received. It is as easy as pressing a button to put in a request. Believe me, I have made several requests (more than I care to tell) on things I would like to see in the future or suggestions that would make Buddypunch better reporting wise and for my company. I am always addressed within a few hours, and I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN SOME OF THE CHANGES I'VE REQUESTED.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Jessica for the glowing and thorough review! It really gives insight into your daily use of Buddy Punch and how it has uniquely helped your business from not only a time keeping perspective but from reporting perspective as well. We appreciate the kind words and are happy that not only has the system been perfect for your business but that the customer service you have received has met and exceeded your needs. Thank you for being a Buddy Punch customer, we appreciate it!

Henry
  • Branche: Lagerung

Our partner Buddy Punch

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

Our experience here for the time keeping and personal/vacation/holiday time keeping has been seamless and very easy and quick to learn.

The interaction with the the different sections is seamless once a person learns all the processes that relate to time in and time off. Having the availability of the calendar option makes keeping up with personal time very simple. The features that allow changes to time and scheduling are made simple and are quick and easy to perform.

Integration with our payroll service could be easier and more user friendly

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Henry for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us simple and easy to use. I'm glad that our Time Off tracking feature is working out well for your business.

Glenda
  • Branche: Bau

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

Employees can punch in where ever they are assigned. We can use a geofence if employee not punching in at the yard. Can see where they are when they punch in. Has prevented "stealing time".
Perfect for our weekly payroll information.
Employees clock in early am and late pm and can leave notes when no one in the office.

So easy to use. Easy for me as Administrator and employees have no problems, can leave notes and check their own time each week.

MINOR - as more information was added to Employee Detail report, sometimes a second sheet prints with a few words. The second sheet is wasted.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Glenda for the review! It is great to hear you are finding us easy to use and that our geofencing feature is helpful. We appreciate your business.

Mary
  • Branche: Tabak

Perfect Timeclock Solution!

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

I've enjoyed using Buddy Punch! I've had to deal with several other timeclock solutions at other businesses, ranging from different software to old-fashioned punch clocks to just simple sheets you filled your hours out on. Far and away, BP is the best I've seen yet.

BuddyPunch is very easy to use and has several login options. Our employees can use their standard username and password, but they can also punch in faster/simpler using QR codes or a 4-digit pin. BP also organizes your timesheet well so that you can check your worked hours, PTO, etc at a glance.

Occasionally it can be slower to load on our systems, but not to a degree that causes "late punches".

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Mary for the review and the kind words! We appreciate your business.

Ellen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our staff work in different locales, BP was just the solution to our staff clocking in on real...

Bewertet am 4.12.2017

Ability to have real time punch in's & out's by employees. Overall picture who's clocked in instantly. Also if they use their cell phones, where the employee is.

The versatility, ease of use, flexibility. The fact that most employees can clock in anywhere on their cells phone.

It does not keep a balance of PTO, just PTO used. Some employees have a hard time with how BP functions on their cell.

Antwort von Buddy Punch Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review Ellen, I appreciate you taking the time. It's great to hear that you're finding us versatile, easy to use and flexible. In regards to the PTO balances, we actually do have this feature. It is part of our PTO Accrual options. I'm going to be sending you some information on them and how to enable it. Employees can see their balances right after logging in. Thanks again.