Buddy Punch Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Buddy -punch gives us the value we seek.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Intuitive ,and a much cheaper option than Toggle which we have tried in the past ,and they completely avoided the per user billing system,which I find very ridiculous.
Buddy-punch provides my team with an easy to use clock based punch in/punch out time management application, which didn't require a fingerprint scanner and still works. Buddy-punch has generally given us value for our money.

Anytime our employees have failed to sign in , they get multiple email notifications which some have found to be very pestering.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Ifeoma for the review! I appreciate the 10/10 rating and it's great to hear that we're giving you great value! You are correct, we do not have per user pricing, so you do not have to be concerned with thinking about increased costs when you add a new user. We appreciate your business!

Bryan

BuddyPunch: Time Tracking made easy

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

BuddyPunch has been very helpful and I am glad my organization made the switch from our previous tracker to BuddyPunch. As mentioned earlier, the ease of use of BuddyPunch is what separates it from a lot of competitors.

BuddyPunch makes employee time tracking very easy. Employees just need to be within a geofence (if one is set up) log in and punch in/punch out. They don't have to jump through endless steps for something that should be straightforward. The user interface is also very user friendly.

When integrating hours from BuddyPunch to QBO, it'll sometimes error out and you'll have to go back in a submit the hours that it did submit the initial time. It does not happen a lot, but when it does you just need to be sure to catch it to ensure all hours are submitted accurately.

BambooHR

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

Ease of use and more options for the employees we had.

QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

We chose BuddyPunch over other products after using their trial run to see how much you could actually do on BuddyPunch, it was just best fit for us.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Hi Bryan, we're so happy to hear that Buddy Punch is making a positive difference in your daily operations. Keeping things straightforward and user-friendly is our goal. It's fantastic that you're finding value in our service since the switch. Your feedback is much appreciated – thanks for being with us!

Dale
  • Branche: Versicherung

Buddy Punch

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

For a small company like ours, it meets the needs of the payroll compliance.

It is difficult to delete transactions/punches. The defaulting to the current day when you are editing or entering for another day.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you for your feedback, Dale! We're glad our system suits your company's payroll compliance requirements. We appreciate your comments on deleting transactions and the date settings and will have our development team look at ways to improve! Until then, if you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team for assistance.

Josh
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

so so not greatest

Bewertet am 17.9.2016

Several areas of concern. Very little corrections made based on feedback. Not able to contact support by phone. Delayed response in email. Not open to different types and operations for different business types. This is a very baseline product with little features. Menus are hard for older users to read. Not user friendly for most users. Time corrections are difficult for users to complete or request. Very limited on admin ability to control aspects of the clock to prevent user issues. reports decimal place cannot be changed from 3 to 2 decimals increases rounding time for admin. Integration with payroll company cost additional funds.

online can view anywhere from a computer . the app is poor at best and is not integrated to be used as a time clock or to check all features and make adjustments from admin must have a computer to do so

Most of it

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Josh - Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Unfortunately many of your comments we believe are inaccurate and I would like to make sure that Buddy Punch is accurately reflected on Capterra. We do not charge for integrations with other Payroll Companies. We just added an integration with Paychex and there was no cost to any customer for doing so. We are also very timely in responding to inquiries. In your case specifically you opened a ticket on 7/29/16 at 3:52 pm. We responded at 4:14 pm the same day with a resolution. You opened a ticket on 8/29/16 at 12:35 pm, we replied at 12:46 pm. You opened a ticket on 9/12/16 at 10:21 am and we replied on 12:46 pm. We offer many features such as GPS, IP Address Lock, Webcam photos on punches, and notifications. We offer easy change requests with the user clicking on a button that says "I need to change something." I'm sorry we didn't work for your business and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Alfred
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

buddy punch impact

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Very good. 10 out of 10. very easy to use, easy to understand

Very good. 10 out of 10. very easy to use, easy to understand

it is very accessible. You can use the buddy punch app or buddypunch website to access, also it is very very easy to understand/use

None. As i have used buddypunch for quite some time and it is very very helpful with my work

Antwort von Buddy Punch

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Buddy Punch. Knowing that it has been very helpful in your work over time and deserves a 10 out of 10 is exactly what we aim for :) Thanks for the fantastic feedback, Alfred!

Adriana
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

Good system but i wonder if approval to login from several locations when users are restricted by IP address clock in can be implemented.

It has more than one way to clock in. The pin option is easy to use and remember.

There was one time where the hours were not displayed correctly for me but they were displayed correctly for my manager. This worried me.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

We appreciate your feedback on the ease of using the PIN option, Adriana! If there's ever a discrepancy with how hours are displayed or any other concerns, our support team is just a message away. Thank you again for your feedback!

Maha
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

End user review

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

Extraordinary. Never missed a single shift because of this system

Extraordinary. Never missed a single shift because of this system

The alarms that it gives everyday regarding shift timings and location

Sometimes, location properties doesn't work properly, but good after turnoff and on the location settings

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to know the shift and location alarms have been so effective for you, ensuring you never miss a shift. If you continue to experience issues with the location settings, please don't hesitate to reach out, Maha. We're here to help!

Janie
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Medical assistant

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Readiness of the system, has not fail to log in or malfunction

There is nothing i don’t like about this system yet

Antwort von Buddy Punch

It’s fantastic to hear you're loving the reliability of our system and haven't had any hiccups, Janie! We're here if you ever need anything. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Moefao

Honest and reliable

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Experiencing this new tech of punching in I don't have any doubt using this new method, I don't even have to complain that my hours are short because I punch in and notice its right in front eyes the exactly hours I worked through the day.

Easily access on time not only that specifically access on my own working area.

No comment on this side. Buddy punch not lying. I can witness I punch in at the same time.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Appreciate the feedback, Moefao! It's great to know our punch-in feature is reliable and easy to use for you. We're here if you need anything!

Misty

Time sheets

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Quick, easy no training needed to use the app. Very self explanatory

I haven't had any problems with this app

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you, Misty! It’s wonderful to hear that you've had a seamless experience with our app, finding it straightforward and easy to navigate :) We appreciate your positive review!

Katie
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly time tracking with geofence/GPS accountability

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

BP has been extremely accessible for customer service and have been open to suggestions for improvements/additional services. They have steadily grown over the last several years, offering more and more helpful services and integration with other programs. BP was also extremely accommodating during Covid shutdowns, allowing us to freeze our account in good faith that we would pick up where we left off as soon as we were able.

Very easy for employees and administrators alike to track time and edit if necessary. Provides accountability for our employees with the location settings such as GPS/Geofence. Provides a variety of reports that are helpful. Provides our employees with mobility--we can send them to any job site, and they have the ability to punch in/out.

Would like a report that provides a daily snapshot, chronologically, of who punched in/out and at what time. If this exact report exists, I have not been able to find it.

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

It was more cost effective and much easier to contact for help.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Katie for the review and kind words, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS/geofencing features. We do take pride in our customer service, and I am glad it is showing! We appreciate your business!

Kelsie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great Time Management

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Easy to clock in from anywhere and still manage how much time you've worked in a day. Easily tells you when you've gone past 8hrs, and also great for seeing when your team members are clocked in or out.

Wish the time wasn't in decimal form so that it's easier to tell how much time you should work without going into overtime.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Hi Kelsie, we're thrilled you find clocking in and managing work hours a breeze with Buddy Punch, not to mention keeping an eye on team activity. Your feedback about the decimal time format is super helpful – we aim to make time tracking as intuitive as possible. Thanks a bunch for your valuable insights!

Bryan
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Buddy Punch is awesome

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

TimeClock Plus

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

The product was old and no longer supported.

TimeClock Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

Buddy punch was highly rated and after trialing the software it exceeded our needs.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Michael
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buddy Punch - a value added tool for our small business

Bewertet am 16.12.2023

Delighted! As a trucking company and having resources starting their shifts at different times and in different locations it was "effort" in tying this all together to ensure everyone was being paid for correct times - doing payroll was a chore in calling and requesting and then finally imposing deadlines or you don't get paid which pushes other things back in processing payroll... Week one of deployment -> all those issues disappeared!!! Well done Buddy Punch!!!!

Simplicity of use which made adoption within our organization easier

Because of it's simplicity, I overcomplicated it for our trial period and had everyone in the organization trying it. To launch, we decided to recreate our site and started running with only the team members that are required to punch in and out

ADP Workforce Now und Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

The cost for our initial deployment and the relative ease in scaling as we grow our business

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Michael, it's fantastic to hear how Buddy Punch has streamlined payroll and time tracking for your trucking company. We're thrilled that the simplicity of our tool made adoption easy and resolved the challenges of managing diverse shift times and locations. Your experience of seeing immediate improvements in the first week of deployment is exactly what we strive for. Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and for choosing Buddy Punch!

Joy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best In Show

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

My staff loves that the software works seamlessly and I love the easy payroll reporting process. BEST of all, when I have a question, Buddy Punch really LISTENS and always walks me through the answer or offers to help themselves.

The Buddy Punch Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Poor service is one of the main reasons we left our last scheduling and payroll reporting software.

Would love to see more features such as hiring and onboarding of new employees.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Joy for the review and the kind words! It is great to hear the positive feedback on our customer service. We really try to make sure we understand everyone's situation and we're glad that it shows! Thanks again for your review and your business, we appreciate it.

Tohi
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Product

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Best solution to time tracking for our hourly employees, and it keeps me updated when someone forgets to clock out. Also, it allows my employees to make changes if needed, which I can review and approve.

Ease of use, for both employees and managers. The phone app with the clock in/out feature makes this the easiest for our company.

No cons so far, and I've been using it for almost a year now.

Paylocity

Warum Buddy Punch gewählt wurde

Not satisfied and knew there was an easier way to do this.

Paylocity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Buddy Punch

User-friendly and ease of use. Barely any training required for this as it's self-explanatory.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you for the review, it is great to hear you are finding us easy to use! It's also good to hear you are making use of our alerts and reminders. We offer a range of reminders that can be sent via push notifications on a phone or email. Thanks again!

Ana
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

I am a fan

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I really like that it tracks and accrues PTO & holiday hours. I don't have to ask anyone what my PTO balance is! I think its smart to be able to add a schedule if you happen to work the same amount of hours each day - much easier to add. I also like that I can add a comment or note of some sort, if needed.

I feel like there are some visual layout aspects that could be improved - or at least offered as a setting option. For example, I a m a visual person - I would love it if I could select a calendar view for seeing what I have entered for the month already. But I realized not everyone would like that layout, hence the suggestion for an optional setting to change the type of view.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Ana for the review, it is great to hear that you're a fan! We appreciate the feedback as well. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

CHRISTINA
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

Ease of use and online accessibility. Easily to use reports.

Time Card Approval is a little redundant and repetitive.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Christina for your review, it is great to hear you are finding us easy to use. Our time card approval feature is an optional one, it can be turned off it not needed. Thanks again!

Susan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time.

The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.)

Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Telesa
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Buddy Punch instead of an Excel spreadsheet ... TIME SAVER

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

It has a great deal of flexibility and gives administrators/managers the ability to see who is here at any given time of the day. Managers also have the ability to approve PTO prior to it being added to the time sheet. This provides accountability for both the employee and manager. They can also schedule shift work if necessary. In running payroll, since employees will punch in, be able to track their time as well as PTO in one place; this saves me time on my end. I simply run a report at pay period end to access a summary for each employee. I still have to enter totals but will not longer have to search spreadsheet each line for notes regarding time off. The reports are very helpful and can be downloaded in multiple formats.

The software has all the features that I currently was using in my spreadsheet - but better as it took human error out of the equation! I gained the reports that tallied PTO (vacations, sick time, personal time) which I had to pull manually from a spreadsheet. Employees are able to enter their own PTO requests (again a time saver). The chat staff has been super helpful to me every single time I have messaged them. They assisted me to get the software ready for a trial run which was very helpful! Every chat session was emailed to me for future reference.

Although they are able to answer every one of my many questions; it would have been helpful to download a readable document for reference.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Telesa for the review. It's great to hear that we're saving you time, and that you're taking advantage of our PTO tracking option. Our reports can be downloaded to CSV, Excel, and PDF so it's good to hear that those are meeting your needs as well. We strive to provide great service so I'm happy to hear that we've been helpful along the way. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

Laura
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Buddy Punch Review

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Buddy Punch has been fantastic. Love it and would keep using it.

Buddy Punch has been fantastic. Love it and would keep using it.

Buddy Punch is very easy to use. The software is pretty intuitive and I'm glad more features as being added regularly because obviously it make my job easier and often they are features that I didn't even know I needed!

This isn't about the software, but the customer service. I understand the reasons for not providing a customer service number and all seem valid. However, I think it would be a good option for those of us that just can't seem to get a clue on a particular issue. What I will say is that the staff is really responsive and not having a live person to talk to makes this old lady (kinda) figure it out!

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you Laura for the review and your business, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use. We provide instant chat support instead of phone support, we understand that everyone has different preferences and we appreciate your feedback.

James
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Happy customer

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Many of our employees work on the road going to many customers in a day, some of this involves hours of driving, this software allows ease of tracking travel time vs time with and at the customer to do our testing.

Whenever we have had ideas for improvements or changes in the software the folks here at Buddy Punch listen and address, we've even had suggest that seemed like maybe that palm to the forehead moment for them and within 24 hours the wish we had is a reality! That is a software writer that listens and responds very refreshing!

Our employees have little trouble using this method for time tracking and have given us limited to no complaints.

I can't really say there is a "least" like about this software, which I guess is the best you can hope for as a software.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you James for the review and your continued business. We take feedback seriously with our customers with our goal to make Buddy Punch valuable to your business while easy to use. I'm glad we were able to turn your feedback into a feature! Thanks again.

Misty
  • Branche: Bau

User Friendly

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

It easy and for a company with different divisions and multiple buildings it solves the issue of having an actual punch clock in one area. everyone can clock in from their work station.

I like how easy it is to use and i can memo when i clock in and out. this allows me to let management know why i am clocking in or out outside of office hours.

When you missed clocking in and have to edit your time it does not calculate that adjusted time. it sends a submittal for approval and you have to manually calculate the hours worked until its approved.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thanks for your feedback, Misty. It's great to know our memo/note feature is useful for you. We're taking note of your concerns about time adjustments and are always working to enhance user experience. Appreciate your input!

David
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Employee Scheduling

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Besides being easy to use, the buddy Punch team is knowledgeable and can answer any question you might have about the software.

Easy to use. Many of my employees are students with ever changing schedules. Buddy Punch is easy to use and change schedules weekly or even daily as things come up. BP tracks the time the employee is logged in so I don't have to.

No cons. It does everything I need in scheduling and time tracking.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thank you David for the review, it is great to hear that you're making use of our scheduling feature and that everyone on your team is finding us easy to use. We appreciate your business!

Kenia
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Super Convenient

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

Overall buddy punch is the best time clock system we have had. Very easy to use and has everything you need.

I love that when you sign in from the computer you see your time on the right and the option to clock in/ out on the left. Basically everything you need right away. I don't have admin access but I know they are able to easily fix your time if you miss a punch along with other features to keep it simple.

I don't like that everything is clock in/out. In the past we have had it where it summarizes the day and you can tell how many total hours for that day. and at any time that you log in you can see what the total time is for when you last clocked in/out. i.e when we clock out for lunch we like to check and see how much time we have until getting back to work. or when we arrive late I like to know how much more time I need to make the 8 hours for the day.

Antwort von Buddy Punch

Thanks Kenia for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us convenient, easy to use, and everything is right where you need it. Thanks for the feedback as well, you can currently see shift and daily totals right from the Time Card, but we'll look to add in current shift totals as well. Thanks again.