Kostenlose E-Mail- und Inbox-Management-App von Googles G-Suite

Alexa L.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Super Mail-Programm.

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

Ich finde das Programm super benutzerfreundlich und es bietet viele Extras.

Es ist nicht immer klar, in wie weit meine Daten sicher sind.

Selena D.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Gmail works for me

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

Lauren T.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

I Use Gmail for Work, Daily Life, and Everything in Between

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

I very much enjoy Gmail and cannot see myself going to another email server. I grew up on Yahoo and AOL, but Gmail has been the best service I have used hands down.

I love how I can integrate all of my email addresses easily into one app. I have different email addresses for different things in my life, and Gmail makes organizing these emails a breeze. I get all my notifications from my email accounts, and Gmail will be sure to specify which account the email is going into. I also love how easily accessible they make my Google Drive so I don't have to spend time in a separate app messing with that. I've used Gmail for probably over ten years now and never plan on going with another email server.

Honestly, the only downside that I have ever had with Gmail is that I will sometimes not receive important emails because Google has designated them as spam. This has only happened a handful of times, and when it does go to my spam folder, it's always easy to retrieve my messages.

Christopher W.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No other alternatives for our business

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

We didn't really want to use Gmail but there are very few alternatives for our business. We use Google Workspace for our company so unfortunately we are king of stuck with Gmail rather than choosing it ourselves. This is mainly due to the fact we we already pay for Gmail storage.

Integrating our customised business email addresses into Gmail is probably the most useful feature Gmail provides.

From the start of using Gmail for our business email addresses we constantly get a "something is wrong" alert on our accounts. Formatting doesn't work when cut and pasting other fonts or colours, and the general experience of Gmail is, well, clunky, if that's the word. While it offers lots of custom features it is hard to find out how to use them as the support is just a Google Forum, therefore spending far too long trying to find the right answer. Finally the limit to file size attachments is frustrating. As a media company I send large attachments and after surpassing the 25mb limit a link is then provided to the other remailing attachments. I'm then going back and reducing file sizes as it doesn't look professional in my opinion.

Jay S.
  • Branche: Bau

Gmail. A modern and secure option to MS Outlook

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

I use Gmail exclusively. I can set the application on my phone up to look the same as the one on my Computer. I use IMAP so an email sent from my phone is synced with my computer to give me a similar and intuitive experience no matter what device I am using. I can "file" information such as a picture of a receipt or details of a customer just by adding a label and sending it to myself. I can do this on my phone or tablet or computer and then use the label to search for it later if I need it

Installation. I can sit down in front of any computer or phone or tablet, open a web page, log in and my emails are there. All my settings are there. I don't need to hire a tech to set it up, just log in and away you go. While I use the search feature more often, Zero installation cost or maintenance saves me hundreds of dollars I would have otherwise spent on a technician to set it up and maintain it.

It can be difficult to convince customers to ditch Ms outlook and use Gmail instead. Gmail has all the same features as outlook however some require you to think in a different way (i.e. labels vs folders)

Microsoft 365

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Security and ease of use. I travel around a lot for work. Gmail gives me options when on a customer site where reception for my phone is poor. I can hop on to the clients computer and access my emails securely and within a minute be sending and receiving emails just like I am at home or my office.

Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Cost and ease of setup. The amount of money saved by not needing technical support. The ability to log on to pretty any internet connected device and access my emails without any configuration or setup
Shahiryar K.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

Its been years now that I have started using Gmail as my primary email service and yet I haven't seen any other email service till to consider it as a better option than gmail.

Gmail is the best email service provider in every aspect that you can expect from an Email service. It has two different designs for browser version, a smooth one with pleasant UI and a basic version for slow internet connections. Apart from browser versions it also has dedicated app for IOS and Android. Gmail has made composing and sending emails very easy. You can also easily sort your emails in to different folders or assign them different labels in the same folder according to theor relevance. It has a very smart spam filter, which keeps spam mails away from your inbox. It gives its user quite a lote of storage space for saving email conversations and the attachment files in them.

Gmail allows to send an attachment file of 25 Mb or less innsize only, which is a problem, as some times you need to send bigger files, and thus has to look for another way to share the file, which is quite frustrating sometimes.

Eric r. B.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gmail is a product I truly love

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

I use Gmail for my personal use as well as the three companies I work for, all of them are using Gmail. I appreciate the ability to use those separate systems and store my signature, capture every bit of information I can so I can almost use Gmail as CRM, and the fact that options like scheduling email have started to show up as part of the platform.

I've used Gmail since it was first announced and it does so many things well that I have a hard time leaving it. First off, Gmail conversations is the way that email always should have been and that one innovation was life-changing. Search in Gmail is like a search of my life (for my personal account) and for all of my work (my business accounts), which I rely on heavily. I love have all communication forwarded to Gmail so I can use it in the same way that Evernote is used by others. Now that the app is starting to steal the best of Mailbox, Spark and other efficient email systems (but skipping the dopey innovations of upstarts like Hey!), I think we'll use Gmail for pro and personal email forever.

I miss the way that a Gmail search used to go across all of your documents and other Google files. I wonder if it was done from the privacy perspective but it's definitely something that I used to rely on.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Gmail had better functionality and still does.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Gmail has superior search and better mail management.
Josh C.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Its free, get a gmail address instead of something else.

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

It's an amazing email system to use and there is really no reason not to have one or multiple. Great interface and plenty of free space.

It is amazingly free and also one of the best email interfaces for personal emails. I love that I can connect my business emails that are done through my cpanel hosting account right into gmail. I can check and send emails as my other accounts that are non gmail. Gmail gives you an amazingly generous amount of space for email and works that into their google drive system as well. You can get multiple email addresses if you need them. You can also use their chat which is very easy to search in both email and chat.

There is almost nothing to dislike. Every now and then the spam filter is a little overzealous or randomly an email doesn't get to the receiver though that may be how I wrote the email. That's very little to complain about with a free product.

cPanel & WHM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I use them for different things for my personal email I think gmail is the best and has some of the best sendability. I only use cpanel emails that are for emails that I need to have the website url instead of @gmail.com. So it is a fantastic product for these kind of emails and I wouldn't use anything else.
Paige alexis S.
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Gmail is a great service I've used for years!

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

I've been a daily user of Gmail for years now and even with having multiple emails I have always found it very easy to use on a daily basis, very easy to sift out what I don't like to see and what I want to see everyday. Gmail also has the future of if I've been getting an email from a company for a while that I haven't opened it will offer me to unsubscribe from them so that I don't receive those emails anymore.

I love being able to group different emails into folders like promotions, subscriptions and the emails that I mark important. It keeps things separate and more organized so that I don't have to look through hundreds of emails that don't pertain to what I am looking for at the time I'm able to just pull up what I need and it's very simple. I also have multiple emails and I love the feature of being able to either look at them separately or look at all of my emails all together. Gmail also does a great job of saving my contacts so that every time I'm going to send an email I just have to type the first or second letter and it pops up right away, very hassle free and a good use of time.

Honestly there aren't many things that I dislike about Gmail. Every update is always something useful there's never too many drastic changes that I can't integrate into my daily use right away. I've never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Overall my experience has been great so far.

Aatif khurshaid K.

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

I have been using Gmail from quite a lot of time and love it for the features and functionalities that it offers beyond sending and receiving emails.

Gmail is the most popular and widely used email service now days. It provides its users with a lot of storage space to save emails and attachments. Sending and receiving email is very easy in it. It has dedicated mobile apps for ios and android and have two versions for web users, standard and basic web version. The basic web version is very simple and is intended for users with slow internet connectivity. Gmail account is also used to integrate a lot of google services like drive, maps, youtube etc thus making it more of necessity rather than just an email client and integrate all your data from these software at on place. It has a very good spam blocker which never lets a spam to slips past it to your inbox.

I personally do not see any shortcomings in gmail as it always keep getting better and better with time.

Sm iftekhar S.
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best E-mail service provider available in the market.

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service that Gmail is offering. It has replaced outlook & Yahoo mail almost completely.

We have been using Gmail workplace from G-suite. This is the most native e-mailing software with all features available. It has a great management process onboard with automatic alignment for priority. It includes a great notification system & faster delivery.

I have no issues with this software. But It sometimes picks the normal email as a spam email. This is a minor issue though.

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

It has a better overview of the email. A better Ui with faster message delivery. It has easy access from all cross-platform devices.

Maria dahlia F.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Simple Review for Gmail

Bewertet am 20.11.2021

Gmail provides a good experience in terms of business functionality. With easy search, the user is allowed to organize emails easily. With its special feature of what it calls message thread, conversations are easily followed on email exchanges.

Gmail is one of best email service that allows privacy and security to its users. Simple set-up and accessible web-based application, it gives a lot of wonderful features :
1. Gives up to 15gb storage space where you can access important files wherever you are for personal accounts
2. Since it is online, it is accessible anywhere where there is internet access
3. Configurable for pop3 and imap, can be synchronized with MS Outlook
4. Low cost and zero maintenance with cloud data storage “in the cloud,” where emails and documents, can be available where you get online with a web browser. No need for an IT administrator as you can do it yourself.
5. Security of data and passwords can be configured by creating two-factor authentication and also having another email account that can help in case you forget your password.

While Gmail provides very good features, one thing that keeps a user off can be its integration with products offered by google like Google+, Google Calendar, Google Drive and your Google Contacts list. If one is using other products like Skydrive or Outlook Calendar, it may seem hard to integrate it.

One thing more, where one is able to open a couple of gmail accounts in one browser with all signed in, because of its integration with Google+, it is not possible to sign out only in one account which becomes inconvenient as one needs to sign in on all accounts again.

Christopher C.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

My Business would not be the same without Gmail

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Overall I would not be able to operate my business as efficiently as I do at the moment without Gmail - with the efficiencies gained, I am happy to pay the monthly subscription fees.

The first and foremost benefit of using Gmail for my business is the simplicity and ease of setting up and getting up and running. I needed a quick solution to house all my inboxes and emails for my small business, and Gmail provided the solution.

I was able to set up different aliases and manage each and everyone from the one inbox. For me, this was a necessity to save both time and energy when I needed to search for old emails and documents from clients.

I especially like the shortcuts that can be activated within the email dashboard, which has undoubtedly saved me many clicks every hour!

As with every business, it should be growing and improving it's software in order to stay with current trends and user requirements. However, sometimes the updates from Gmail are a bit too overwhelming and they break my business flows. I understand growth is necessary, however it would help if they communicated the changes to their users and possibly made smaller changes more often (rather than larger changes less frequently)

Zoho Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Gmail was simpler to set up and get going quickly.
Kelly G.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Many benefits, one account.

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

My overall experience is completely satisfactory and positive. Gmail has all the necessary tools to use it both personally and professionally, I hope to be able to continue using Gmail as an email manager and access all the products and privileges with just one account as it has been so far.

Simply wonderful.
I have been using Gmail for many years, first for personal use, then university and now for my work. It is completely customizable, from themes, views (which is very convenient to prioritize emails according to your needs such as featured, multiple, unread, etc.) and when writing an email, the bottom tool tray gives you many options to attach a file of any type from my Drive, correct spelling, send to multiple recipients, among other options.
My favorite features that I find the most robust are:
The option to schedule the sending of emails.
The Confidential Mode, where you can set an expiration date for the recipient, require a password, among others.
The connection of my Gmail account with all Google products; since it is the only thing I need to access these applications in such a simple and affordable way, even within my Gmail I have direct integration with Meet and Hangouts; which increases the effectiveness of communication with customers and people in the organization, it offers many options.

Sometimes it qualifies emails as Spam that are not really Spam, and I have to check Spam often. However, I consider that it is part of the security that Gmail offers to its users; it is not really such a big annoyance, but I consider that it is an aspect that can be improved.

Zakaria L.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Evaluate the evolution of emails

Bewertet am 15.11.2021

In truth Gmail has helped me alot. I can speak without problems with my customers regionally and overseas with out spending a dim. My customers sense shop once they get hold of emails from my Gmail account than my commercial enterprise emails due to the fact commercial enterprise emails can be compromised without problems than Gmail emails.

"I actually have high-quality alternatives to take proper stories with Gmail. We created organisational e mail addresses through Gmail and It's truly beneficial for our organisational works." "I additionally love that Gmail is favored to my google lecture room due to the fact I get an e mail while a scholar turns in paintings and it allows me to be greater time-green with grading." "Gmail is a first-class provider which allows me development in my business. I actually have most effective ever used Gmail and were very satisfied with it." "I love that I could make extraordinary folders to place my essential emails for paintings, doctors, or easy messages from friends. I actually have usually used gmail due to the fact it is the best."

"I dislike how difficult it's far to locate my junk mail folder - I additionally dislike what number of emerald come to be in my junk mail folder." "There is not anything that I truely do not like approximately Gmail specifically. I hate receiving emails in my Spam folder however that isn't always a Gmail problem." "Logging inside and out may be a piece painfully hassle Some and the delays may be irritating relies upon I anticipate to your connection velocity however now no longer sure." "The simplest con I even have is that at instances emails can wander away or positioned withinside the junk mail folder and that they should not have been. So you need to cross search for the e-mail which could take day out of your busy day."

Tamara S.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email service from my various experience

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

I've always encouraged clients that have issues with their Microsoft emails to switch to gmail. It just seems to clear the issues up. It seems like Microsoft has a high security filter for emails or something like that. That it causes issues for incoming and outgoing emails. I am personally a big fan of gmail. It seems like they really have it simple and organized that most clients can grasp it rather quickly.

I love how simple it is. It doesn't feel cluttered compared to other email platforms I've used. Its great for team collaboration and being able to send each other calendar invites, set up video meetings, tasks on your calendar as well as filtering your emails to help keep your main task (or emails) prioritized and the others can be archived (out of sight out of mind). Which is great for me. As I use my email in a way that whatever is in my inbox are the tasks I have for the day or the people I need to respond to. I've used Microsoft email due to school but it always seemed to have issues (emails constantly going to spam and in my personal opinion not the most simple layout). Where as gmail seems to be able for the most part to sort spam or outside emails correctly. I think this is a great option for those looking for a simple email or looking to use it for a small business (its really easy to set up).

I rarely have issues with Gmail if I'm honest. But since their calendar is connect to the email. I would say I wish you could share tasks with other coworkers. You can share events but you cant share tasks which I feel would be helpful as I keep my project manager in the loop of things I have on my schedule for that day. But all around the email is very straight forward, easy to set up as an individual or a business, and looks clean.

Sasania D.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

My Forever First Choice Email Software

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

Overall, I think Gmail is an excellent software. I've been using it for over 10 years and it's never faltered. It's always been my number one email software and the only one that I've trusted with all my most important and even my unimportant emails. I have three different email addresses with Gmail and I would recommend everyone have at least two. One for important emails and another one for more informal stuff like subscribing to shopping websites or apps.

I love how regular Google apps that I use are integrated within the Gmail app. My calendar and contacts, for example, are easily accessible from Gmail. Therefore, if I'm looking to write an email and I need to double check a saved event within my calendar, or an important contact, I can easily click on those options and will be led directly to the calendar/ contacts apps. It's also very easy to sort important emails, the easy way is by clicking the star to add them to your favourites, but if you want to keep all emails relating to a specific matter separate and away from that general label, you can simply create a new label under which you can store relative emails. Also, I find it very useful that there is a pre-saved "promotions" label that filters promotional emails so they don't appear in your primary emails and drown out important ones. Another major advantage is being able to stay signed in on multiple devices at once, so whether you're on your phone, tablet or laptop, you can have access to all your emails just the same.

The only thing that really bothers me is that you can't access the emails you've already read while you're offline. I know that's because the software requires internet connection but I think an added feature to access any emails you would've already received while you would've been connected to the internet, would be a great step forward.

Ahmed E.

Gmail review

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

the most useful feature provided by Gmail is Integrating our customised business email.

in every aspect Gmail is the best email service provider.

Fast, free and stable, with spam protection, very easy to use, and can send emails to multiple people with one click.

Gmail is not just about mail, it also allows users to send attachments and import parts such as subject, label, sender, recipient, date, etc.

I can sit in front of any computer, phone, or tablet, open a web page, log in, and see my emails. All of my preferences are saved. I don't need to hire a technician to set it up; simply log in and go. While I prefer to use the search feature, the fact that there is no installation or maintenance fee saves me hundreds of dollars that I would have paid on a professional to set it up and maintain it otherwise.

Customers can be challenging to persuade to use Gmail instead of Microsoft Outlook. Although Gmail provides all of the same functions as Outlook, a few of them require you to think differently.

Available storage space is very small and preferably bigger

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Gmail is great for both personal and business

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Overall, gmail has been my favorite mail tool of the past decade. iIt integrates with nearly Everything, is part of the google family of products and has some pretty amazing filtering and anti-spam capabilities.

gmail is THE standard email service for anyone who does not want to be tied to Microsoft / Office365. it integrates with nearly everything, and provides amazing integrations - app script, 3rd party tools, google workspace

My least favorite item with respect to gmail is the sheer number of forums / threads that come up when you try to search for support, most of which have no solution but an "i fixed it, nevermind!". The google documentation and troubleshooting can often be overly vague when trying to do complex tasks.

ProtonMail

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

exchange on-prem was costly, and putting our business at risk. office365 is both expensive and overly copmplicated (like most things Microsoft) with complex pricing and licensing models

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

We invest heavily in the google ecosystem, so it just made sense to continue using google for our mail. the addition of google being a valid SSO provider for so many 3rd party services was a nice benefit.
Hafiz muhammad A.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

best communication tool for connecting people worldwide

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

I am using Gmail for business purposes, as well as for personal purposes. And my experience with Gmail is very excellent. I have used Gmail for a long time and still using it, and I have never faced any type of serious problem while using Gmail. I am solving a lot of business problems with gmail.
No other software can be replaced with Gmail, as it is a very good tool for managing business and connecting with clients and other internet users privately. I will recommend you Gmail 10 out of 10.

I always use to deal with myy clients through email for secure communication. Cloud system of email is a favorite feature. I can always read my all emails from any computer, simply by logging in to my email account. Grammarly and the spelling correction system of email are also very very appreciable. I am also using the Grammarly extension and google translate for grammar purposes, and both software are very good for this purpose But honestly, I never felt any need for any grammar software while working on Gmail. because all I need is already in Gmail.
adding task feature of email is also very good at all. I mostly use to add my client email in tasks for delivery purposes. It may happen that I may forget to send delivery on time, but with the help of the email tasks feature, I can easily integrate all tasks and pending projects. I never felt any type of reminder for my task completion because I am already having all this in Gmail.
One thing that I would like to tell you is, the most used application in my android is Gmail. Because I always used to connect with my clients through email for a good experience. Now from here, you can imagine that how Gmail is likely to me.

I am usingg Gmail since 2014 and there is nothing that I have not enjoyed in Gmail. My experience remains very good with my favorite software at all.
However, there are some features that need to be improved. First one, the search filter works only if we are connected to a network, it does not work offline even in application mode. each time I want to integrate any of my emails, first, I need to connect to a network to locate that email through the search filter.
Secondly, sometimes my client's email is also used to appear in the spam filter. I am having a lot of clients that been working with me for a long time. And sometimes, their emails also go to spam filter and Gmail use to alert me about those emails, that these emails may contain any type of virus or any type of harmful content. while I have looked at that email, again and again, there is nothing except some important conversation.
these were the only issues that I faced since I started using Gmail.

Steve M.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The killer feature is now the integration with TASKS

Bewertet am 31.10.2021

Other than the tasks hack that I just mentioned, the Gmail ecosystem is most powerful when you're doing extensive searches, filters and labels. The searching is always really fast and extremely accurate.

I've switched back and forth between Microsoft and Google office suites over the years as I've had various jobs. Now for the last year or so I've been using Gmail with the newly title Workspace and it turns out that the most amazing feature is the ability to simply turn an email into a task, with a link back to that email thread, just by dragging it to the tasks bar on the right. It's super powerful! And you can have a ton of task lists as well, so that you never have to worry about an email getting buried--you can always make it actionable with a Google Task or with another plugin like one from Asana.

The biggest drawback of Gmail is that you're stuck in the Google ecosystem for everything else, like Sheets and Docs and Meet. When we were using teams before, Outlook has finally caught up and surpassed Gmail, but Excel and Word and Teams were already waaaaay far ahead of their counterparts, so now there's really no reason left to want to use Gmail for work. At home, for my personal use, it's a totally different story--I'm a total believer and haven't ever wanted to look at anything else, but the next startup or chance to start over we get, we'll be using the Microsoft suite for sure.

Adeyeye G.

Manomite Review

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

In fact Gmail has helped me alot. I can communicate easily with my clients locally and abroad without spending a dim.

My clients feel save when they receive emails from my Gmail account than my business emails because business emails could be compromised easily than Gmail emails.

I like the easy integrations and security features. I feel save using Gmail because I know my informations are save.

I also love the notifications reminders whenever I hate new messages. I get notified immediately with new incoming mails.

Features missing is includes auto-reply to emails when am not around.

I think there should be a place for an email challenge where senders are asked to perform a challenge before mails arrives at inbox.

This will weed out robotic activities.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

Because I just love everything Google does. I feel save when I use Google products that others. Yahoo has been scaring me for years because of the way scammers use it. I believe I google because they make life easy and secured. And everyday the Google teams keeps evolving into new ideas that will change the world. This alone gives me hope that google will never shut down.
Imoh E.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My Review for Gmail

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Gmail is a great email management solution which has helped our business growth in many ways over the years.

1. Spam filter or blocker
2. Real-time analytics and reporting feature
3. Ease of deployment
4. Cost effectiveness of the solution
5. Less time consuming

Honestly speaking, there is no part of Gmail solution that's difficult for us. Every aspect of the solution just fit into our business needs perfectly

Warum Gmail gewählt wurde

Ease of deployment, management efficiency, less time consumption

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gmail

I chose Gmail because of the wide present and adoption of Google solutions worldly. They have strong support and it's far cheap and easy to implement
Jean karol R.

Gmail el número 1 mundialmente

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

Uso la cuenta Gmail para hacer video llamadas, telefónicas, enviar y recibir correos electrónicos y archivos adjuntos. Con la inteligencia artificial que implementan en Gmail, me informa cuando ingresa un correo a mi bandeja. Me siento seguro por la seguridad con la que cuenta siempre Estoy completamente seguro de que cuando envíe mis correos electrónicos o archivos adjuntos, se recibirán de inmediato. Me encanta la opción Hangout que está disponible con Gmail, también la uso a menudo. Mi experiencia general ha sido buena con Gmail y no planeo usar ninguna otra aplicación de correo electrónico en un futuro próximo. Gmail es la aplicación más fácil de usar para comunicarse y agrupar chats y correos electrónicos. También es fácil reenviar archivos adjuntos.

Gmail es muy fácil de usar. Gmail es mucho mejor en funcionalidad y fácil de usar como Yahoo, Zoom, etc. Luego que me olvide mi contraseña en Yahoo no sabía cómo recuperarla. Fue entonces que elegí Gmail y olvidé mi contraseña y estaba preocupado ya que contaba con gran cantidad de contactos, pero felizmente está vinculado al móvil, así que pude recuperarlo. Desde ese momento por ninguna razón dejó de ser un cliente fiel a Gmail. Me gustan todas las funciones adicionales de mi cuenta de Gmail. Uso videos grupales para la universidad y trabajo. Nunca he tenido un retraso o problema con el chat de video. En general, Gmail es la mejor opción de correo electrónico para mí. Por esa razón, animo a las personas a que utilicen Gmail para tener la oportunidad de comunicarse de forma gratuita. Hay otra ventaja de Gmail que me ha ayudado mucho. Gmail hace copia de seguridad de la información que puede ser usada en móviles, ipad, etc. En mi caso uso varias cuentas en los sistemas iOS y Android y en ambos su rendimiento es el más óptimo.

Siento que no hay contras con Gmail hasta la fecha que lo vengo usando no tengo queja del servicio. Lo vengo utilizando desde hace 15 años y ni siquiera he encontrado un problema técnico o razones que piense en cambiarlo. Seguiré siendo un cliente fiel. La forma en que está configurada es mucho más versátil, compacta y ordenada que la de Yahoo en la que he estado usando durante 15 años. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja, soy un gran fan de Gmail. Uso mi cuenta de Gmail los 365 días del año y hasta ahora no he encontrado una falla que me haga cambiar por otro.

Jessica H.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gmail is literally my brain saved in a program

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I have had the same email address with gmail for over a decade, and i had some messages I saved when my children were little from me sending photos to myself to save in my email. I never have to worry about those memories being deleted, ever, or getting lost or anything else. They have been there for years and I plan to keep them even longer for my kids to be able to look back on and print whenever they want to. Gmail has allowed me to save memories, write friends and family, keep up with birthdays, save and store emails from the past even if I forget the recipients email, gmail will always fill it in for me no matter what new and updated phone I have, gmail remembers everything. I have everything in gmail. This app is basically my brain and my life and idk what I would do without it. It’s the first thing I check when I wake up in the mornings, not Facebook. Not insta, but gmail.

I just really enjoy every single feature! There are honestly too many to even think of or name off here but gmail is and never has been JUST about checking your emails. You can do everything from this app if you wanted to. I find it very helpful that any email I have ever entered stays stored somewhere in gmails “mind” even if I have long forgotten, I love that if I am wondering if a email is legit or not, gmail shows me the correct spelling and everything of the email recipient in mind. I love that I can keep certain messages in folders for YEARS, and never ever have to worry about them going anywhere or ever being deleted

Honestly while I wish it was a bit easier to search through messages for keywords and for gmail to pick up on any typos while searching and find it even if you’re not 100% sure, that’s not exactly something that bothers me that much. It’s definitely not bothersome enough to make me stop using it.