3.125 Bewertungen

Branche: Essen & Trinken

Gmail works for me

Bewertet am 9.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

Funsho R.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gmail Review

Bewertet am 17.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had great experience using G-mail, It very easy to use and simple to understand .

I use G-mail like everyday. I use Both the Web and the Mobile App. Gmail is great. It's easy to Set-up and has greats features like the Hangouts which allows you to chats from anywhere, The Conferencing which allows you to have a Video Conferencing, Compose features which allows you to send information and also attach files. The Inbox helps you to view and Organize your Messages. Gmail also have the Signature Features and the Security is very Strong.

I love the ability to Control my Subscriptions on My mail, so as not to be receiving Spam messages. G-mail should also work on improving It's Security.

Aasis Y.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Reliable and easy to navigate email service

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Organization has been using Gmail for the last 3-4 years. I have been personally using Gmail since it was launched in 2005-06. For personal use, I always advocated the use of Gmail over other email service providers. On the professional front, I think Gmail is a good tool and they are making progress in the right direction. They still have a long way to go to compete with MS Outlook that is specifically used for official purposes. I believe that Gmail needs to work on its ability to showcase the email threads in a better manner, provide the flexibility to include one email in another as an attachment by simple drag and drop and finally there are a lot of options available in Gmail which are not easy to find. For example: meeting schedules, how to delay sending an email in Gmail.

1) Nudges: Gmail sends prompters for emails where a follow-up may be required. It comes in very handy especially when you have multiple emails to respond to every day.
2) Emails can easily be categorized based on the filter rules provided. It makes my life very easy since I get close to 500+ emails every day.
3) It can easily be used with other Google Suite products like Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.
4) hangouts integrated directly with Gmail makes it very easy to know who is online and directly reach out to them via chat/call.

1) You cannot embed one email inside another email like an attachment. Many times, I have to refer to another mail while talking to colleagues or client and it is not possible to include that email in the form of an attachment by just dragging and dropping the email. this feature is available in Outlook and comes in very handy.
2) When there is a lot of back and forth on a single email thread, it is difficult to follow the mail thread in Gmail since it gets clustered.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Justin emanuel J.
Branche: Pharmazeutika

Top Teir Number 1 Email Service

Bewertet am 11.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gmail is a great easy to use fast quick reliable service .number one in the industry and my favorite provider .

gmail is my favorite and most used email provided .it has great support and folder structure .easy to use and setup quickly.security is second to none. i recommend gmail to everyone looking for a email service thats quick to set up.

call times for support can sometimes take a while . emails to customer support could be faster .they offer a premium customer service and even with that there are wait times for support.

Branche: Eventservice

Your first email choice

Bewertet am 19.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use several email softwares, Gmail is a good option widely accepted in many business and is great for entrepreneurs.

Gmail is a perfect option for business purposes, it helps you to deliver messages in a single click. It perfectly integrates with other tools from the same company. If you want to save a draft you can do it, also you can manage labels for different email options.

I don't like the way the older emails are on the bottom, it makes it harder to seek them. Sometimes I just want to scroll down to find the older emails instead of having to search from the search bar.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Very sophisticated, happy user

Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to user simple. With added security features no one can hack your email.

Ease of use, you can easily sort emails according to its category. Gmail also sorts your social promotions emails away from important emails.

No option to select multiple emails at once or with one long swipe to delete from mobile. I have to literally select once by one to delete.

Sejal S.
Branche: Bankwesen

Gmail Review about the folders

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is good but they have a huge competition with icloud from Apple.

The best part is that the most important emails are in my primary inbox, and the rest of them go into updates or promotions.

When I am waiting for an email and it is in updates or any folder but primary. Make your system stronger to categorize emails. One time I was waiting on an email from my job which was due in 48 hours but it was shifted to updates instead of primary and I did not receive the email.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Kirsten S.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best option for email!

Bewertet am 5.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything is very organized, you can be signed into multiple accounts and easily navigate between them all. It has many different functions and it's my favorite email app to use.

There isn't much to dislike about this software. One thing is that it is hard to sign into old accounts that you made years ago when you do not have the same phone number you had as when you signed up for it.

Thando M.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gmail is great for first time email users

Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the fact that it refreshes a lot faster than other email host providers and bundles up emails from the same mail thread.

It clashes with Gmail chat, which isn’t very intuitive I don’t use that much... also you are forced to pay for storage if your inbox is full and that happens often with spam mail entering my inbox

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Branche: Buchhaltung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Very satisfactory

Before, we were using our old way(Outlook) to check our official emails. How super happy to use Gmail.
It's a sepuer easy to use, and we can use it on the phone.

Hard to find anything I least like or dislike.
This is must have a type of tool.

Eizhele angela G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"Always keep to its promise!"

Bewertet am 25.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Gmail has given me all, the easiest and most convenient features in emailing services. That find it fulfilling in my daily works. It keeps me updated and on track at all times. It might not be perfect, but it holds its promise in giving great features for the user to enjoy. And because it updates all the time like most of the apps, we're in for surprises!

As you get and send messages, the messages are consequently assembled by the headline, regardless to the age of the content. As somebody answers to you, Gmail consequently raises all past related directives for your reference in a fell vertical string. This helpfully audit what has been talked about previously, and save you the time of looking through organizers that have you composed a month back. This element is totally priceless to coordinators, group administrators, advertising, experts, and any individual who speaks with numerous individuals and necessities to keep track of the important details of every discussion.

Furthermore, with these tabs your emails are categorized depending on the content or subject of the conversation. It categorizes your inbox such as social media, billings, websites and campaigns. Also, it has spam filters that exclude unwanted or unknown emails that your not have permission to. With these features it avoids clutter in your inbox.

Another thing that adds to the positive points of this app. It's easy to navigate. For the beginners they can learn their way in no time. All the tabs and buttons are there to see in a simple and organize way. The names of each tab pop up whenever your pointer touches it, so that the users can never be confused and lost to what "is" that button do.

With the hype and popularity of this application. However, it also has its downside. Unlike other new application that caters bigger screen to write their messages. Gmail has limited space which for me as a user I find difficulty in reviewing my composed messages, especially if it's long, you have to scroll it down to see it all.

Moreover, when it comes to sending attachments such as docs, excel, pictures and etc. It has its own limitations. You can send several files in one email, but only small files. Bigger that 25 MB is not allowed, but rather the Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link instead which is a bit of a hassle.

April D.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Gmail....for a thought.

Bewertet am 22.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I can appreciate the effort that they're putting forth of weeding out spam because a lot of it is so ridiculously out of control now these days my spam account is so full of just random crazy things and if I had to go through my mail and weed out these things it I would be a crazy person. So my experience with Gmail is fabulous we've grown together adapted together and I've tried other email software and I just never took to any of them like I did Gmail

So, for what I use Gmail for makes it a perfect fit....for me. I say it's simple, clean and up to date. But maybe that's because I have evolved with Gmail and it's ever changing ways for quite some years now.

This is always such a hard part for me to fill in. Especially when the software in your own eyes truly really has no big falls certainly not any big enough to call something I hate. something that I really kind of dislike about it is maybe in the beginning it did not express to me how important it is to set up an automatic delete I can't tell you I have thousands and thousands and hundreds of thousands of emails on my Gmail account with them all combined together there's no telling how many of unread emails. Nobody's fault but my own nonetheless when is enough enough I guess.

Tamilore A.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gmail makes electronic communication super easy

Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gmail has been better for me than other electonic mailing systems. My business wouldn't have gone this fat without it. Even as the Google Mail has a few flaws, it's benefits supercedes it's faults. I would recommend it a a million times over!

I have been using Google Mail since 2014 and I have had no issues with its functionality. It is easy to link Gmail to different apps, social media and businesses. I also love the complexity of the system. Gmail allows you to use several options like adding your business, syncing accounts and backing up files. I backed up some files a few years ago without stress. Because I didn't put much work into it, I actually forgot about the files I uploaded using Google drive. This year, I synced my Gmail account into my new phone and I could access my backed up files too! I also own a business, at least, an online content writing business I run. And so far, all transactions of my business are linked to my Gmail accounts. I have about four Gmail accounts, which I open on different browsers and the app too. I can easily sync the accounts to one another, anytime I wish. Gmail allows users to sync their PCs to their phones or other devices. Gmail covers a wide range of functions that allows you to use it anywhere! Lest I forget, you can hold live meetings too on your Gmail account. A downloadable app is available for you to access your account, anytime.

Although Gmail is very useful, it's security check could be frustrating. Logging into your Gmail account with different browsers will attract security attention. All you need to do is verify, though. But not everyone likes doing that all the time. It also takes some time for me to receive my inboxes sometimes. I think your connectivity determines how fast you can send or receive messages.

Jules M.
Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Strong email platform with exceptional integrations

Bewertet am 1.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

find GMAIL to be overwhelmingly easy to use, well designed and thoughtful. It's an excellent mail client and I've been very happy. I also like the the suite of programs that are all available - for free- when you open a gmail account. They all work really easily together.

The best feature is the fact that GMAIL is overwhelmingly easy to use, both as a standalone email client and as a full suite of programs that are all available - for free- when you open a Gmail account. They all work really easily together. I didn't anticipate using Google Drive when I began using GMAIL, but soon, I couldn't remember a time when I didn't utilize it. All in all, the software is very well designed, user friendly, and intuitive.

One area where I think Google could improve GMAIL is with the functionality for Label and Move. Many times, I have carefully selected dozens (or even hundreds) of individual emails, and then attempted to Move them to a folder, only to realize I've selected Label instead. At this point, all emails have been (incorrectly) labeled, and worse, all have now been deselected.
At this point, I have to go back through and re-select the emails one by one, unlabeled them, then select them all again, one by one and move them to the folder.
I can't be the only person who has struggled with this, can I?

Quinton S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Wont fail with GMAIL

Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a had a great experience with Gmail ,I've used it not only for personal user but for college use as well and it has been the easiest way to check my email, that is why it is my default app.

What I liked most about the software is the ease of use, I've used other email platforms in the past and it seems that this is has been the best experience for me. I like how the software is able to put all my promotional emails in one group instead of having it spread out in my inbox. The color coding of the emails is especially helpful so I can search for what I'm looking for a lot faster. Within an email the reply, forward, print and block email options in one location is perfect. Lastly, the auto typing and autocorrect feature is great! its like the program knows what I'm going to type before i type it, and it adds better choice of grammar.

There isn't much I don't like about this app, IF I had to choose one it would the grouping of promotions feature. Yes its awesome that it has this feature, but it would great if it grouped like promotions in order.

Branche: Verlagswesen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best email service provider

Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gmail is easily my go-to email service provider. With its intuitive interface and easy integration across all other GSuite apps, gmail is a powerful tool that has a lot to offer both businesses and individuals, even in the free version.

Gmail offers quick email delivery, works well for sending emails to individuals or groups of people and is very easy to use. I love their intuitive and highly customizable interface. The best part is the categorization of your mails. You can create categories and tags and configure it so that mails from a particular address only show up in the assigned categories. I found this feature very helpful. It also integrates easily with other GSuite apps like Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive etc, which is an added bonus and sometimes the only tools you need for your business or personal use. You can pick also your own themes and colors, which is nice.
The draft feature saves your message real-time, which can be a lifesaver.

Gmail sign-in is offered on millions of websites on the internet, so a gmail address is all you need to be authorized anywhere. It also has 15 GB cloud storage in the free version, which is more than enough for most users.

The auto-categorization of received mails as Promotions, Social, and Primary isn't efficient, as same types of emails can be found at each of these. The spam filter also needs improvement. The trash being emptied after a month could have been an optional feature. The excessive information that Google tracks about you (which can be viewed in Activity) can bother some people who have privacy concerns. Beyond the free version, the pricing is a bit expensive though.

Jennie P.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

A great product to use!

Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Gmail is a good product to use. I've used MSN, Yahoo, Excite (back when it was a thing), outlook, and even a few others both for job places and personal. Gmail is by far the easiest to use with the most user-friendly options. You rarely run into issues and even more rare is server problems on Gmail's side. I've used gmail since 2004ish (back when you had to be invited to create an account). It's gone through a lot of improvements, some "what the heck's?" (to be expected with a growing company), and it's smoothed out into a great product.

Gmail offers a lot of options, is easy to use, and is widely compatible with a lot of apps, software, and email clients. It works with the Google Drive seamlessly and is very user friendly.

Gmail has a lot of great features. You can search fairly easily (and it will tell if there's matches in spam or the trash), you can label emails or place them in folders (or both). You can easily move emails from one place to another or do mass-deletes. Filters are easy to set up and work pretty well without worry. Forwarding is a breeze to use and rarely messes-up. You can add a signature without a lot of problems and change it as needed. It's compatible with the majority of email clients available, also. You also have the choice of themes or adding your own background, which is a nifty and fun feature to keep things from being boring if you're using email frequently during the day.

You can also add files to an email easily and if it exceeds the size restrictions, it will just put it on your google drive folder and send a link. Quick, easy, and no fussing or changing between apps/programs/websites involved!

Sometimes an email will get sent to the trash and you won't know until you either search for it or contact the sender and find out it was sent. I have had problems changing my avatar and finding out how to get it to change has proven fruitless. (Support there isn't the greatest.) Maybe it's just the one account, because I have other gmail accounts and have changed avatars without problems. So your mileage may vary.

Support for gmail is hit or miss. Sometimes you get useful help, other times you're stuck search the internet for answers. Even then, you may not find the answers and either have to give up or keep poking around until you get the problem resolved. Thankfully, I haven't encountered a lot of problems and I've been using gmail since 2004ish. Back when the only way you could get a gmail account was by an invitation only.

Zeinab Z.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Good Old Gmail

Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do not have any problems with Gmail. It is a great software that I have been using for a long time, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Some of the most impactful features are the ability to schedule emails, ability to receive writing suggestions, and the ability to mix up your email stars. Scheduling emails is very helpful especially when I need to send multiple emails or I am running on a tight schedule. I just dedicate some time to type them all up and schedule them. This way I make sure it gets done and I won't forget to do it. Receiving writing suggestions is great if you are not a strong writer. The tips the smart compose offers are concise and work very well with most of my emails. Lastly, the ability to mix up the stars on your emails is a great way to organize them. My very important emails have an exclamation mark, emails that I have responded to have a check mark, and emails that I still need to look at which are important, get an orange star. This is very handy.

I am only a student, so for my purposes, all the features available are great. All the features that I am aware of are easy to use. However, when I first got gmail which was over 5 years ago, I do not remember receiving any sort of guidelines to help me get started. I had to discover most of it on my own, and there are certainly some features I don't know of yet. If there was some help along the way, rather than me experimenting around, that would have been even better. I have not really integrated gmail with other applications. However, I am currently considering syncing my gmail and google calendar. This might create more ease in my life.

George R.
Branche: Sport
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gmail Review

Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am communicating through large groups of people through gmail and they make it quite easy. My favorite part about gmail is its ability to schedule emails to be sent at certain times. I only spend so much time in the office and most of my time giving lessons, so the ability to send emails when I'm not in front of the computer is amazing.

The features of Gmail, specifically abilities to star or mark important emails make the software very user friendly. Many of the functions are easy to use and there are multiple ways to perform each task. I tend to distribute videos and large powerpoints or spreadsheets through gmail and there has never been a problem attaching media or other links to my emails.

Integration with my existing business was fairly easy, however, there are some features that I wish gmail would fix up. Security is obviously a large priority yet I tend to miss out on some emails from new possible clients or employees because their emails get sent to spam. This is a con of gmail and I take fault for missing clients and not being able to find their emails as soon as possible.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Maher H.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use and offers many features

Bewertet am 16.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gmail has been a very positive experience for me. I've been using it for about 10 years and it has just kept improving. Now, it is also adding new features to help people during quarantine such as starting a video meeting with people.

The best feature that gmail has to offer is definitely categorizing received emails into categories. When you go into settings and enable this feature, it puts emails received into 3 categories; primary, social, and promotions. Because of that function, the inbox is a lot more organized and allows the more important emails such as emails received from colleagues or other students to be seen immediately. It also increases the likelihood of them responding since the email was easy to find. Another feature I love is the unsend feature. If i realize that I may have made a mistake after an email was already sent, I can press the unsend button and fix the issue. Even though it's limited to 30 seconds, I've used it countless times.

The main aspect of gmail that needs improving is its spam recognition. Recently, spam emails have been finding their way into the primary inbox even after the sender has been flagged. Another improvement that gmail needs is increasing the size limit of attachments. Currently, a few photos that are high quality easily reach the attachment limit of 25mb.

Maria B.

Main Email account

Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is secure for businesses and personal accounts - I think it's a great platform, I use it and would use it forever. I know I mentioned the main layout is dull, but that's just being superficial. It works, it's easy, it's customizable, it's fast.

I find Gmail very easy to use, it's fast and simple for anyone. Not only businesses can use it, but you can also get an account for free. There is a huge storage space for all your emails and I love that. I mainly use this as my professional account,but a good feature is that Gmail filters any spam or social, so you actually have a primary section for your primary and important emails. Speaking of important, you can "star" important emails aka prioritize any email. You can even customize emails, by adding color and tags - This is a great feature for businesses as you can know what type of emails you get. You can also create different folders, which is fantastic so I can sort and have all the same emails in a same folder. You simply have to check the emails you want to move, and then select the folder where they will live.
There is a big search bar to search any email within your account, whether by using a relevant word or exact word, I find this very useful when I'm in a rush.
Another thing you can do within Gmail is customize settings, you can customize it by theme and make it more YOU. You can login to different pages, and platforms with your Google account, which is great, and you can sync your email account with other products. There is a built-in-chat which is useful.
a new email window for new email, so you can scroll your inbox while typing a new email and minimize it and continue later, and you can autofill sentences.

I personally don't like the main layout, I find it outdated, just like the built-in-chat, I find it rather dull.
Even though you have the search bar, to be honest, I don't like that emails are not on the same page - you can only see I think 50 at a time.

Christina D.

The wonderful functionality of Gmail

Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using Gmail in high school because our teachers recommended it and ever since that moment, I have never switched. Personally I've never had issues with Gmail and any time I've called customer support they were very friendly, outgoing, and helpful and I really appreciate that because there is nothing worse than the customer support being rude to the customer. Overall 10/10 experience.

The thing I like the most about this software is that it's very user friend and the interface design was done very well. I like how it's designed for people of all ages to use. I also really like how there are a lot of simple features, but also a lot of more complicated features like data sheets and stats for the individuals looking for those complicated features.

It's really hard to think of cons for this software because it really has everything one could need, but if there is one improvement that I think could be made would be have the processing time be a little faster because sometimes it can lag, but other than that I don't really have any cons.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

The Easiest Communication Tool

Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I still use Gmail for all my communication needs.I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account which I have created 20 Years Ago.

What is really like about gmail is The Popularity it earned for itself , because this is the first step which creates HOPE because when people /kid started to learn and understand about the Technology/computer world ,like what kind of instrument /product it is or how and why people talk about it in every step of life.Even if we see in computer institution the first step which a instructor taught to student is i believe Gmail and what impact it could make to their communication prospective like they can reach to any corner of the world and that too,with few click only and that too with security , because to start learning or experience anything about computer, they would need a account to identify oneself and GMAIL is the best source of it as a user and I think due to its user-friendliness , it ENCOURAGE a beginner to explore and thus Gives HOPE to the kids to learn and learn more and that is when the real explore and learning begins and I think ,its tough security features which cant be easily compromised makes it more interesting and also its Globalization, I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a word gmail is .It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity to learn the computer world with a New hope to make a difference.

The lease I like about it is the customer service response because as per my personal experience GMAIL took three long days to respond any little query . In 21st century it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Google is okay but it's missing some things

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

My overall experience with Gmail has been good but over time it started to decline because nothing really changed, not much support either. It could have a lot of things added to it to make it much better but I don't think they will do that. I f you need a basic email provider it's decent but once you decide to get a business email by using gsuite it can become problematic with lot's of functions and other issues.

What I like most about Gmail is that it's convenient and easy to make an email and start receiving messages from contacts. I also like being able to customize the theme in the background of my inbox. It has a lot of features.

What I least liked about Gmail is the integration with gmass for email automation. It's expensive and is buggy with Gmail and it can be a pain. I stopped using Gmail as my email automation provider as it does not have what I need. I also receive a lot of spam and I'm tired of it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great and continuing to add features

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

So many of the things that Gmail was first to do are now common in other email apps. But overall, it's nice to use a product that's part of the larger Google platform for easy access to calendars, shared documents, etc. I like that I can use the Gmail application for managing email for my website to keep that domain name in my email address (via G Suite). I like the many ways you can filter messages, setting rules for handling certain messages, etc. There are also many helpful ways to search your inbox and folders. I've also been impressed that they continue to add features, although it's always behind the newer competing email apps. They basically copy the cool features that other apps do, but I'm okay with that.

I've been using Gmail for a long time, so for several years now I've had to pay for extra space, which I don't like. But I also realize that sounds ridiculous. Maybe I just wish they would give you more space than they currently do. I can't imagine I have much more data than the average person... Here's another con that is probably ridiculous to complain about: they put too many good emails in Spam. I've missed some very important messages because of this. And I'd like to think that once I've "taught" it which emails are not spam, it would learn not to send emails from that sender to my spam, but it continues to send them there. I don't want to have to add the senders to my address book to work around this. Finally, I've almost always used other email apps on my phone because I don't think the Gmail app is anything special.