Benchmark Email Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Fatima
Fatima
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My Experience with Benchmark Email.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Easy to use. Uncomplicated. Great customer support. Great value.
Great tool for managing mass...

Easy to use. Uncomplicated. Great customer support. Great value.
Great tool for managing mass emailing, client lists, sign up forms, autoresponders, email campaigns and surveys.

Great tool for email marketing campaigns.
Its templates are responsive and mobile friendly.
Drag and drop option.
Offers free surveys.
Easy to incorporate social sharing.
The Editor for the email campaign is easy to use.
Its simple to use and has a free plan.

I consider Benchmar email to be one of the best Email Marketing tools. If there is something that could improve, for me would be:
The automation its not clear enough.
There isn't very much analytics on the free version.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Thank you for these kind words and support! We are working hard to improve our Automation tools to have more clarity and functionality. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing Benchmark :)

• Branche: Fundraising
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service!

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

I'm impressed with how professional they are, as well as how accessible. It's not hard to reach someone when something goes wrong (which is usually due to my inexperience with their interface).

Benchmark is head and shoulders above our experiences with other firms. While the interface is not quite as intuitive as I would like, it is easy enough to master, and there is ample customer service to help along the way. I cannot say enough good things about the people I've dealt with there so far.

I did have a problem with importing a graphic, even though it was in a format normally accepted (jpeg). Haven't found the time to resolve this, but that's on me, not them.

Abhilash
  • Branche: Textilien

I Love the Powerful Features of Benchmark Email

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

With Benchmark Email, we are able to make email marketing smooth.
It is a powerful tool with great capabilities.

Benchmark Email is amazing.
I haven't seen any dislikes.

Derrick
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great but needs improvement

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

Its a decent program but for the money, it is to many glitches that need to be addressed. Spell check needs to be added back into the program as well.

Easy to Use
Clean layout
Ease of customizing templates
Training other team members on how to use is easy

Customer service is not that great - Most are not American so language is hard to understand
Too many glitches when working in templates
Have to send several TEST emails to make sure the functions are correct
The same email delivered to different members of my team show up differently or have different links
A lot of bugs in the back that need to be addressed
No Spell check function anymore
The image editor is not that great
uploading lists can be a pain sometimes you have to do them multiple times in order for them to get uploaded

Hello Derrick,

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and let us know your concerns. We'll be glad to offer you a solution.

Robert
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

First I tested it and stopped using it

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

It was easy to setup and get the campaigns going.

The price is not lowest one for this kind of software.

Zoho Mail

Zuvor genutzte Software

Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail, Direct Mail und Mailchimp

Antwort von Polaris Software

We are happy that you are finding it simple to launch your email marketing campaigns with Benchmark Email. It's our goal to empower marketers with simple tools that get results.

John
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

good service, some good features, needs photo editor and interface improvement

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Good - I use it often to communicate with prospective camp families and staff!

Good - I use it often to communicate with prospective camp families and staff!

the email editor is excellent, and the open/click tracking is very good.

the built-in photo editor is poor. simple things are missing, like rounded corners, circle mask, edge blur and erosion...

The interface is very “clicky” - there are multiple clicks where one will do (e.g. Adding contacts), and pathways you need to click through over and over again (e.g. Look at unopens, resend to unopens). An interface once-over could save hundreds of clicks.

Delivery rates seem to have improved, but were low in Fall 2018. Also AOL seems inclined to auto-mark Benchnark as spam, which Benchmark then lowers your rating for! I had to remove all AOL addresses.

Hello John,

Thanks for the feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and let us know about these issues, they seem as if they're isolated to your account.

Matthew
  • Branche: Bau

Benchmark

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

It has multiple email templates that allow for creativity while also allowing us to send to multiple segments, multiple email lists and also import our own personal designs.

Difficulty navigating the site, open rates and automated emails

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for the review.

John
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Dependable 85 percent of the time

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Generally easy to use. For the most part, it is easy to get up and running quickly.

Has quirks; what you see in the editor is NOT always what you get, and organizing photos and graphics is cumbersome and could be improved upon.

Hello John,

Thanks for you review.

We have noted down your feedback and will work on improving our features.

Clayton
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An Excellent Product

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Benchmark Email has been a great asset to our non-profit organization. I highly recommend it!

After many years of use, I can't find anything to complain about.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Clayton, thanks for taking time out of your day to recommend Benchmark Email! If there's anything we can do to continue your positive experience, we're all ears! Take care.

Elle
Elle
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A strong contender for the existing market leaders

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I came across Benchmark when a client decided to use them. I found it very easy to use and to set up for them.

I haven't found any cons thus far. Everything seems to be fairly simple to do.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Elle, thanks for taking time to leave your feedback! We're glad you've found Benchmark Email easy to use. We have an agency program that you may find relevant for any other clients you bring on: https://www.benchmarkemail.com/partners/agencies/ . Cheers!

Andrew
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use platform

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Overall, I am satisfied and will continue to use Benchmark . I started on a Free Trial and upgraded to a paid service. I plan on sticking to Benchmark for a quarterly newsletter and using to send invitation or special emails.

This platform is very user-friendly. It doesn't take much effort to get up to speed on how to use it, and there are many email templates to choose from so you don't always have to create something from scratch! I think it's good value for the money, and the support team has been very helpful in my experience.

There ares some features where I feel limited. I am not too experienced with softwares like this, so I don't know what's available....but I really wish there was a pop-up feature, where users could click on a button and it would connect to their email to forward a newsletter for example. I also have experienced some deliverability issues and have not been 100% satisfied with the response. I think with this and being a new user, it takes time to learn and develop the best strategy.

Typeform und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

I also use type form, but I don't use it for email. I have considered Mailchimp because it seems to be widely used (I see its logo often on emails/newsletters). I chose Benchmark because I like the look & feel of the website and some of the design elements.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the review and high rating.

Regarding the feature you mentioned, we do have a forward option for the campaigns you send. When you have a moment, log in and chat with us, we'd love to show you how this feature works and also how to improve your deliverability.

Julia

Overall usage

Bewertet am 28.12.2019

It's been time consuming to figure out how to get the campaigns to the parents in my\our contact so they do get the messages that they need to know for their child's participation in the our program without having the email end up in spam. We did not have so much problems with the Mailchimp service which leads me to think that Benchmark is just not as well known and accepted.

Easy to learn.
Able to provide multiple user access through subaccounts dependent on the plan selected.
Subaccount users have the freedom to add contact and send campaigns.
Able to resend email to people who have not opened the campaign.

Most of the email appears to be arriving in people's spam inboxes.
Can't seem to resend email to people who have soft bounces.
Can't seem to resend email through contact.
Sometime text formatting does not seem to work.
When using the enter email address option to resend, not sure why it is asking for a list name and email addresses versus just email addresses alone.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

Cost and feature
Jenna
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not user friendly + Crashed multiple times in the few weeks

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

We have decided to move to MailChimp. We are in the process of shifting over now. Thank you for the last few years of your support and service but we have experienced much unnecessary frustration with your features and stability.

Comfort as we have used your software for years. Time to time, I get a supervisor who can actually understand my query and answer my question properly.

Customer Service reps follow a script and do not read my initial query leading me to repeat myself and get really frustrated. Not all but most.
Limitations on features such as editing html coded emails and not being able to upload html files. Limited to copy pasting html coded text.
The Last Straw: Glitches and Crashing. For the past few months, I have gotten an error message when editing an image. There seems to be alot of crashes in the last few weeks. One day the whole site was down for HOURS. We were in the process of finalize an email to distribute to our members. As a result, we had to send the timely email late.

Hello Jenna,

We are sorry to see you go. Thanks for the time you were with us.

Hasnain
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great Service

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

The software overall is great. It allows me import the contacts I want in any way I want, create emails, schedule or send emails out immediately and even has analytics for the emails that have been sent out.

When creating an email, it is ever so easy. There are many templates to choose from and if you don't want a template you don't have to use one!
I can create an email within minutes as the click and drop feature allows me to have my email layouts exactly the way I want it.

Some of the templates I am unable to add things to. For example, there was a template with a blank space for aesthetic reasons. I would have much rather place an image in the area, however I couldn't. There isn't many negatives I can comment on this software as it is brilliantly done.

Hello Hasnain,

Thanks for the great feedback.

Next time you're working on a template and need assistance, let us know!

Jeetendraa
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Best for email marketing

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Its good and price effective.

Its good and price effective.

Very easy to use.As you don't require a trained staff to work on benchmark.

More templates to be included. As for travels there are very few. You must include new templates in every 2/3 months. So that we dont use the same templates again and again. Also templates options for Indian Festivals.

Hello Jeetendraa,

Thank you for the review and high rating.

We will take into consideration the templates request.

Jessica

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Easy comunication of our services and products to our contacts.

Easy comunication of our services and products to our contacts.

Is easy to use, and have a good team of client support.

The editor should be easy adjust to the client design, and i would like to know how to use all the tools but the informations or videos are in english and it will be good to have it in my own language.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the review and high rating!

Chat with us at any time and ask for our spanish YouTube channel.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Benchmark Email is Indeed the Benchmark

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Benchmark Email continues to raise the bar and continue to be the benchmark in terms of creating genuine email campaigns and automated emails. We are closer to our clients now because of this amazing platform

It has a drag and drop email design which makes it really easy to use. It is also possible to send out automated emails and personalized emails to help drive revenue. Their customer relations is also really impressive

Everything works perfectly in my opinion. There is virtually nothing to dislike

Hello,

Thanks for your review.

LaToya
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Benchmark

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Overall, initially Benchmark was OK. The business problem I was solving with this product was sending out email campaigns.

The feature I liked the most about Benchmark Email was the automated email campaign.

The main issue I had with Benchmark was the deliverance of my emails. For some reason, once my emails were sent out, according to the report in Benchmark, emails were not being opened. That was very strange that none of my emails were being opened.

Constant Contact
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Simple, Effective Tool

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Benchmark was an excellent starter tool for our company's email marketing campaigns. We eventually needed to move on to a tool with more functionality, integrations and features, but I would highly recommend Benchmark to those starting out with email marketing!

Benchmark was a very easy-to-use tool for our team's email campaigns. You need very little design experience to create beautiful campaigns. All of the features are very intuitive.

Benchmark doesn't offer the same features as some of the other big players; the automation is limited and tracking/analytics don't stack up. For the price and basic features though, it's a win.

Hi,

Thank you for the review.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Does basic functions well

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Benchmark helped us keep all of our data organized and made it easy to connect with our supporters.

Benchmark was a great launching pad for my organization's email campaigns. Eventually we switched to Mailchimp because it allowed us more options for special offers and was easier to integrate with other systems. However, Benchmark got the job done initially and was easy to then export our contacts when moving to a new system.

Benchmark does not offer as much as mailchimp for tracking, growth, and integration. It is a more basic email campaign management software, but does the basics very well.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Thanks for the review! I know our integration options aren't as extensive as some of our competitors but we are working fast to expand these. Thank you for your business and we wish you the best! :)

Julie
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Good service but inconsistent

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

It’s good product for the price.

It’s good product for the price.

I like how easy it is to manipulate and how quickly it sends immediate messages. Scheduled messages are always on time. Very easy to use and generally quick to create messages that are effective.

Sometimes the “from” address changes even when sent from the same account. Also, sometimes the messages don’t appear like the samples to the same email platform.

Hello Julie,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please don't doubt in calling us whenever you have a concern.

Verity
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

User-friendly, Great Support

Bewertet am 20.9.2020

I send out a great many videos and wouldn't use a email service without this capability. My trial period was cut short due to the limitations on a free account, forcing me to pay before I had a chance to evaluate the platform. I feel there should be special pricing for a Non-Profit. I'd like to see unlimited contacts and due to a paid account, have unlimited emails.

I've experienced great support and sending my first email was fairly easy. Drag & Drop feature is a good selling point.

The editor is slow and I set the line spacing but it seems to choose what it wants.

Gavin
Gavin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Love our experience with Benchmark so far!

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

We love how easy it is to build emails in benchmark. The drag and drop editor is perfect for our newsletters.

Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.

Gavin,

Thanks for the review and sharing your experience with others :) .

In regards to matching fonts with your brand, I know it can be a pain sometimes, specially since we only show web-friendly fonts and styles. You are able to make custom font changes if you play with the HTML code though. Here is a quick blog that can help you with that: https://www.psd2html.com/blog/non-web-fonts.html

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

User experience

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

We are using benchmark for sending new product information and training announcements to all our clients and this is also helping us capture clients who are looking for more details on the program.

Precise report is generated for each email campaign which is easy to review and reflect on campaign performance

Cleaning up hard bounce emails accounts is taking long time as Benchmark doesn't have one client remove hard bounce accounts from all contact list

An option to download the report would be much appreciated as it will help us reduce manual report generation, which needs to be submitted to management every week.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about a solution for cleaning hard bounces and to export your needed report.

Bryan
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great features, better price!

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Overall, we have experienced no issues with Benchmark. Our sales team is utilizing specific templates to enhance their communications to prospective customers and our slaes flyers are getting a broader reach.

This software is easy to use and navigate through. Easy to train non-HTML users how to create simple emails.

The survey functionality is very limited within the software.

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for the feedback and high rating!