Salesforce Service Cloud Erfahrungen

Awesome Ticketing System

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Users are really more productive than previous tool

With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.

Cassandra
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Salesforce - A must for CRM

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

Overall, Salesforce service cloud is an incredibly powerful tool that has allowed me to understand our company more than ever through the dashboards and reports I create to make data more than just data, but answers to my questions. The valuable insight I have gained is a game changer.

Although Salesforce might seem a bit daunting at first, it overall is extremely customizable and can (and should) be built for you and your company's needs. This tool is so powerful and key in customer relationship management and has taken our CRM to the next level. Our data is all held in Salesforce and we are able to create reports and dashboards to keep track of the business and gain insights.

I do sometimes wish Salesforce was a bit more user friendly however once you learn more about the program you do become quite comfortable and customer service will always be there to help you in a kindly manner

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

We chose Salesforce over Hubspot due to its reputation. Salesforce is #1 for a reason. This tool is by far the most intelligent.
Harry
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NOT a good SERVICE TICKETING SYSTEM

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

very clomzy and not effective.

very clomzy and not effective.

its nice in its design. it can properly relate cases to client records

This software lacks the necessary tools to properly communicate with your customers.

Customers can respond to closed tickets without getting notifications.
team isn't notified when a new ticket comes in.
overall lightening experience is a SLOW moving vehicle, wast's our teams time.
the list goes on and on

One answer to all of our issues is that we need a SALESFORCE DEVELOPER to customize the thing for us.

so unless you have a small fortune to spend on Developers to customize it to your need go with a normal ticketing system that was designed ground up for this purpose. similar to the product that salesforce bought and then killed DESK.com

Ami
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management und ServiceNow

Warum Salesforce Service Cloud gewählt wurde

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
Shalom
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sales Business brand

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Jose
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great SaaS solution

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need on one page

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.
Shellene
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great for luxury brands

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

I liked the fact that you could use it with other software so you don't have to put the same data in to multiple software one by one that feature was really time effective

Well sometimes I had to refresh to ensure the data that I had had in the other system shows up I think its kinda good tho because if the data is incorrect or you made a mistake you'd see it by how its reflecting in salesforce

Magdalena Lidia
Magdalena Lidia
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

big corporate machine to manage leads

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

I don't want to use it anymore.

I don't want to use it anymore.

it took me a while to understand a fraction of function. I had only make calles and left comments, and moved leads in the progress line.

difficult to find the right customers in borwser, to manage the task after long break. create pipeline of customers and reports. Without a lot of work and patience I would though out through widow the computer.

Karen
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Super software

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

I have had a very good experience using salesforce and I would recommend it to others.

I love that it is user friendly and easy to learn.

Nothing it works well for what we needed it for.

Aseel
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Egypt

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

I found integration in Salesforce's business processes because it made it easier for us to use many of the features it contains, which helped us a lot in the organization's work and helped in its success, development, and completion of its practical and functional tasks in a short and fast time, and also that it is easy to use and practice, and it contains easy windows and easy to learn and get used to After experiencing it, it is really something special ، great program.

Salesforce has a rather high price, and we hope that its price will be reduced slightly, as it helps us a lot and is relied upon in various matters to carry out the functional process in the company and because it has facilitated the use of many of the features that it contains, which helped us a lot in the work of the organization and helped in its success and development.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this.

There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests.

With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking.

Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

New Business Owner Tool!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Nana Kwame
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for customer relation management

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

We run a survey a few months after switching to Salesforce Service Cloud and our clients are more satisfied with our response rate

Before we switched to Salesforce Service Cloud, our clients used to complain all the time about slow response to issues but now there is no lag since we can manage and track the issues from start to finish

The software itself is great for large businesses but a bit too complicated to use

optimizes customer services

Bewertet am 16.4.2023

Can help businesses optimize customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment

Offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment and can be overwhelming to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions

Mohammad
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

Pros:Comprehensive platform: Salesforce Service Cloud provides a comprehensive platform that includes features such as case management, call center management, self-service portals, and social media integration, making it a one-stop-shop for customer service needs.Customizable: Salesforce Service Cloud is highly customizable, and businesses can tailor it to their specific needs and workflows.Integration with other Salesforce products: Salesforce Service Cloud integrates seamlessly with other Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, making it easy for businesses to have a single view of their customers.Mobile compatibility: Salesforce Service Cloud is mobile-compatible, allowing businesses to provide customer service and support on-the-go.Analytics and reporting: Salesforce Service Cloud includes powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, which help businesses gain insights into their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement.

Cons:Cost: Salesforce Service Cloud can be expensive, especially for small businesses or startups that are on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: Salesforce Service Cloud has a steep learning curve, and businesses may need to invest in training and support to get the most out of the platform.Complex setup: Setting up Salesforce Service Cloud can be complex, and businesses may need to hire a consultant or specialist to help them with the implementation.Limited customization without coding: Some customization options require coding, which may be a challenge for non-technical users.Dependence on internet connection: Salesforce Service Cloud is a cloud-based platform, which means that users need an internet connection to access it. This can be a disadvantage in areas with poor internet connectivity.

Brie
Brie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Customer Support Tool

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases.

The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me.

Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Charles
Charles
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative tool to grow your business

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Norbert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Service Cloud - easy way to communicate with end users and manage Your environment!

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

I would say my overall exerience after almost 5 years using Salesforce Service Cloud is on good level. I really appreciate working with this tool in daily basis and definitely want to use it even if I will change my job!

I like the most way how Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use. You just need short training, few advices what is what and You can manage Your Salesforce environment without any help! Many ways of customize this tool for Your needs, lots of features are presented in a very accessible way and easy to use - no need to know how to write a complicated code when You can achive Your goal by few mouse clicks.

I think that when You want dig deeper in setup possibilities, apex classes etc. it can be quite shocking comparing to ease of use at the begining.

Salesforce Review

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything.

-The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard.

-The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time

-Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Leads Organized

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM on the market for a reason

Bewertet am 29.9.2018

very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow.

Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

If anything, it can be overwhelming. The individual records can be deluged with unneeded sections and fields. Being used to salesforce, i know where to go and how to use it but if I was new to the solution this can be overwhelming.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Love Service Cloud

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Overall a tremendous fan of Service Cloud and all of the product offerings from Salesforce.

It's a great business solution when set up properly. We're able to use it as a single platform for all contact center needs as it fully integrates with our CTI system as well

The ramp up period for users to adopt and fully use the platform can take some time. It's not always user friendly, but once the users get the grasp of it, it increases productivity

Irfan
Irfan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Best CRM option available

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.

As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs.
Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature
Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data
They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

One can take a bit more time to learn salesforce because the system is too big and its not easy to keep track of things
Its expensive but considering the features it provides a I think price is fine