PracticePanther Legal Software Erfahrungen

PracticePanther Legal Software

Einfache Software für Anwaltskanzleien, Rechtsanwaltsgehilfen, Juristen/Anwälte.

Sortieren nach

Stephanie
Stephanie

Solo Practice Law Firm

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Practice Panther has been great with helping me stay on track with my QuickBooks accounting; and staying organized with client files. As a solo practitioner, it was important for me to be able to do all things necessary to maintain a viable business, and perform at a peak level for my clients while juggling every hat. Practice Panther has exceeded my expectations.

Ease of use, and tutorials that allowed me to quickly gain the requisite knowledge for utilizing each feature were absolutely critical to starting my law firm. One of the greatest assets to Practice Panther is its amazing team. I love the one on one trainings, and how many of the features I had questions about were already on the agenda for discussion (provided by the team member conducting the training ahead of time). Thus, saving me time, and only needing me to add additional ones, if necessary. I love the tutorials, templates, pop ups, and live chat features. Live chats have been so helpful in a pinch when I encounter a new challenge with things like linking two client matters together. I love how links to possible video tutorials pop up, while I am waiting for a team member to reply, to see if my question can be answered with one of the step by step videos . I use those videos for future references all the time.

There is nothing I do not like about the software. I only had one hiccup with syncing the LawPay feature with Practice Panther, and one of my client's could not submit their credit card payment online. There was an additional step after your LawPay account is approved, and you must go into your Practice Panther account settings to select the banking accounts that you want to use with LawPay. There were no instructions for this step in the process. However, this appeared to be more of a LawPay issue due to the 3 day time delay for approving the LawPay account. Because Practice Panther is so easy to use, I was actually able to figure out where the problem was, and get my client's payment through within a few minutes. Both Practice Panther and LawPay were quick on responding to the issue, and did an amazing job.

Paige
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software - Would be Lost Without It, but there are still some kinks to work out.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

My overall experience is amazing. I love this software and it makes my life so much easier. I would recommend to anyone with a law firm.

I love how seamless this software makes my practice. It is so user-friendly. The client portal is wonderful, and I love how the accounting features are organized. Customer service is amazing. The templates feature saves me countless hours. The tasks feature really keeps me on track. I love how you can link relationships, create emails that sync automatically with the matter, and create events that send text notifications to clients. The support is quick and always friendly and helpful. The e-signature feature is also really cool.

(1) the phone app should be able to have multiple timers up at once, so you can go back and forth between working on different projects, like the desktop version.
(2) The "history" section at the bottom of matters should include time entry descriptions. I cannot stress that enough. I do not use the "history" section at all as it is currently operating, but it would be invaluable if that one change was made! If time entry descriptions were included, the "history" section would actually tell me the history of the work that's been done on the matter.
(3) We need a better text integration that's part of Practice Panther, so that clients can text us through the software, or something like how we can create a new email that links with the matter, but for texting.
(4) Company contacts - love the idea, but when you link a subordinate member of a company contact to a matter, the only email address you can actually auto-populate is the number one contact of the company contact. It's very annoying. I've had to create separate individual contacts for all the members of a company contact. Like for court services, I would like to be able to have all the employees of court services under the Court Services company contact, and then be able to link the particular officer assigned to supervise my particular client. But right now I have to link the court services company contact AND the individual contact to be able to send emails to the correct officer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

I felt like Practice Panther was just as good as Clio, but more cost appropriate for my smaller firm. Also, I liked that I always have the option to figure things out myself, or with a virtual helper, instead of having to call support. The same was true with the purchasing experience. I didn't get bombarded with phone calls, but I knew someone would be available to speak with me if I wanted to have a conversation. I felt that spoke volumes to the kind of company you are and the understanding and respect you have for your customers' time.
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After years of begging them for real fixed price billing, I'm giving up.

Bewertet am 2.6.2018

It was a good start to law firm management, now I need something that works like a law firm needs to work, not force my law firm to work like the software wants me to.

It's easy to learn the basics. The calendar is good, it's helpful that they show tasks there. Searching is great. It's totally adequate if all you do is bill for time and integrate with Quickbooks.

Panther has no report on Items (e.g. how much of your revenue is from Document Drafting vs Litigation). To get such a report, you MUST integrate with Quickbooks. But the biggest problem is that Fixed Price billing (what they call "Flat Fee") is worthless.

Fixed Price billing was clearly an afterthought, and their implementation has not changed at all since the early days when I started using it: 1) It does not let you assign an Item as you can with time entries, so you can't easily tell Quickbooks that a Fixed Price invoice was for a trademark application, not doc review; 2) You can't assign a lawyer to a Fixed Price billing, so you cannot get a report to help you pay everyone proportionally to their Fixed Price billings; 3) Fixed Price matters become immediately billable even if no work has been done, so you must manually keep track of when it's time to invoice for a Fixed Price matter, and there's no report on billable Fixed Price matters; 4) When entering time on a Fixed Price matter, there's way no way to check whether you are about to exceed the budget, and no way anywhere to compare budgeted vs actual.

If you're a modern firm moving to fixed price as much as possible, you'll spend a LOT of time looking for work-arounds, and you'll find that implementing your work-arounds will chew up any time saving you might have gotten from using the rest of the software.

I can't wait to change to software that does Fixed Price right.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hey Michael, thank you so much for you feedback. I just wanted to let you know that based on the feedback of our users, yourself included, we have implemented a NEW FLAT FEE pricing option. We are the ONLY ones in the market to offer this function! We understand that the needs of our firms are constantly evolving and we value the suggestions and feedback of all of our users.

You can check out the guide published by our training department here:

Furthermore, visit our updates page for past and future releases.

Thanks for being a valued customer from the beginning!

Joseph

PracticePanther Integrations with Key software is a great advantage

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

I am very pleased with PracticePanther. Very easy to use. Does what we need.

I am very pleased with PracticePanther. Very easy to use. Does what we need.

Integration with quickbooks and the ability to take credit card payments through PP helps make collections and billing work well with all team members being able to take payments without needing all of them to be able to get into quickbooks.

Having restart searches for contacts or matters when we did not find the one we were looking for i.e. multiple persons with same name. and having to search again. Would like to be able to have reporting using matter type. Being able to customize reports would be great. Some reports show graphs but are hard to get the information ranked like the graph

Lane

Changed my business

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Generally has been a good experience.

Generally has been a good experience.

Calendar and billing features are most helpful

Would like a better accounting plaform that makes it easier to reconcile and track transactions, as well as better integration with quickbooks.

Warum PracticePanther Legal Software gewählt wurde

Ababus was too dated and cumbersome a platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AbacusLaw

Leslie

Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Having tried different types of practice management software and billing systems, finding PracticePanther changed this skeptical old dog by teaching her new tricks to make life easier and assure time gets captured and billed and contacts are at your fingertips. PracticePanther works seamlessly across all platforms, desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad so you never have to be without the tools to have your law firm with you when you need to have the information. Easier to use than most software of similar types.

Not much to say here .. it works for us very well

Bill4Time

Warum PracticePanther Legal Software gewählt wurde

New hire brought PracticePanther to us and we never looked back

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

Comprehensive, easy to use, works on all platforms (it travels where you go)
Tobechuku

Sole Practitioner That Needed Organization

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

I love it and I love all the possible intergrations.

I love it and I love all the possible intergrations.

Helps me manage my solo practice all by myself. My clients are satisfied with their client portal and ability to send me messages.

I would like to be able to make payment plan invoices for my clients, so I do not have to remind them to pay every month. Most clients would not want to set up automatic payments, so with payment plan invoices, it would help alot and relieve the burden of reminding clients every month, that a payment needs to be made.

MyCase und Clio

Warum PracticePanther Legal Software gewählt wurde

Product deleted some of my info and there was no one to help.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

The many possible integrations and ease of use.
Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best general purpose case management programs

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Overall, my experience was quite positive. The company has great customer support, which makes using the product that much better. The reason I switched to another product was due to the evolving needs of my firm. I think if you are looking for an easy-to-use product that works without a lot of training, and is a one-size-fits-all kind of solution, you cannot go wrong with this product.

Practice Panther has two features I really like. First, the design of the software makes it easy to work with. Second, it comes ready to use "out of the box," with very little learning curve required.

Practice Panther is for generalists, in my opinion. If you are an estate planner, you can use it. Family law, no problem. Real estate law, you can't go wrong. However, if you want specialized features unique to a particular practice area, then Practice Panther is probably not going to suit your needs. I switched from it because I needed software that was tailored specifically to personal injury.

AbacusLaw und Clio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

As I recall, Practice Panther was more affordable than Abacus, and I liked the design of the product better than Clio.
Elisabeth

Excellent Case Management Software

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

This software saves me time and helps with record keeping. It is easy to use. I would hate to be without it.

I love the ease of use for conflicts checking. I love the secure client portal, as I often exchange sensitive documents with the client. I love the client notes feature and the calendaring.

I have had clients who could not get the secure portal to work - that may have been user error, but there are enough of them that I had to develop a back up plan. I would like to see a better overview of available features so I can decide what works best for me. I do not use most of the billing features, so I would like a way to disable that, rather than have it look like I am running a huge deficit! I would like to learn more about integration with Wealth Counsel software. Cross-population of clients would be a huge benefit for me!

Smokeball und Clio

Warum PracticePanther Legal Software gewählt wurde

Practice Panther is much easier to use and less expensive than my previous client management software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

Ease of use, same or better features for a better price!
Jamilex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practice Panther works well for case management

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

It was a good software to use in the time that I used it.

It was a good software to use in the time that I used it.

I liked how it had all the necessary features for personal injury cases

I wish it would have been more simple to use.

Danielle

Loved it at first, disappointed after 6 months

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

I purchased PracticePanther about 6 months ago, and I was initially very happy with it. I hadn't used a practice management software before, so it felt pretty life-changing. The platform felt intuitive and user-friendly, and it simplified everything from time tracking to billing. However, after 6 months of use (and data loss), I have become increasingly frustrated with PP and have finally made the (costly and inconvenient) decision to switch to Clio. There have been a lot of glitches with the platform and things that don't work intuitively. But the most frustrating and costly glitch occurred when I downgraded my plan to the "middle" plan, and it somehow deleted all the custom rates I had set for each matter. No one at PP could figure out why this happened or how to undo it, so I spent half a day re-reviewing engagement agreements, and re-creating new matter rates -- in addition to spending an hour or so on the phone with PP customer service and sending emails explaining the issue (and didn't even get a response). The "solution" PP offered was to upgrade me back to the higher level for one month (about a $30 value)! That provided absolutely zero benefit to me (I downgraded because I didn't need the features from the highest plan). The amount of money I've lost using PP has been in the thousands! I've switched to Clio now, which seems better so far.

That it made time tracking and billing easy

Too many glitches in the software that caused serious issues with my pricing and billing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

The interface seemed more intuitive and seemed more geared toward transactional law (rather than litigation)

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Danielle. We appreciate your honest feedback on PracticePanther and are using it to better support our customers going forward. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our plan downgrade experience. Our engineering and support teams are working hard to address this issue so this doesn't happen again. If you need any help exporting your data, please feel free to reach out to us. We want to make what is left of your experience with us as easy and smooth as possible. I wish you the best of luck and want you to know that should you ever be willing to try us again, we'll do our best to make it a world-class experience.

William

Practice Management made easy

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

We wanted a simple but flexible system Practice Panther gave that

We wanted a simple but flexible system Practice Panther gave that

The software is simple its flexible and allows for use across platforms so Mac Windows etc
The support team superb
Since using we have seen a 45 per cent increase in billable hours

Nothing, it's great software nothing at all I don't like

LEAP und Clio

Client demand and need for better integration for Office 365

Zuvor genutzte Software

Daylite for Mac

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

Better pricing better support and more flexibility of product

Missed the boat

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

It’s got a long way to go to meet the expectations of a multi attorney practice.

The software sure does “look” nice. But it really missed the boat on some of the more nuanced features of a law practice. For example, when applying a discount to an invoice, the discount must be applied to the total invoice (fees AND costs). Discounts cannot be applied to just the fees. Why in the world would any attorney want to apply a discount to client costs advanced on behalf of the client??? When I inquired about this, their answer was “just put in a discounted custom rate for the matter”. This response is completely unacceptable since I may only want to apply a discount to one invoice rather than all work done on the matter! This is just one small example of the half hearted attempt of this company to make a legal management software. This is just one of several problems with the “features” of the software. The timers are always so buggy. The software is just not refined at all. None of the features were well thought out. It’s like the programmers decided “Hey! This is a cool feature to add!” But never really fined tuned any of them to a fully functioning feature that could work well. They all sort of work to only about 50-60 percent functionality. It should not come as any surprise, though, since neither the founders nor anyone else on the management team has any experience in the legal industry. The company would be well served to hire some actual attorneys to advise them on how to fine tune their software to make it a truly great legal software.

The lack of any real understanding of the nuances of a legal practice by the founders and creators of the company and software.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hello! We really appreciate your feedback and understand your concern. Over the years, we've focused every effort to make a great Legal product for many specialty Law firms but of course there's always room to grow. It would be great to get on a call and go over any specific issues you are having with PracticePanther and of course to log any further feedback you may have. Please feel free to reach out anytime, and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

Kathleen

PracticePanther

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

PracticePanther is like having a full time employee at a fraction of the cost without any employment law issues. I couldn't run my law firm without PracticePanther. The software is easy to use, the PP support is excellent, and the company is always rolling out new features to make running my law office easier and more efficiently!

It's very hard to pinpoint what I like the most about PracticePanther since there are so many features I rely on for my law practice. I very much like that I can find everything related to a contact or matter in one place. All emails and their attachments, notes, documents, billing, payments, calendar, "to do" list (Tasks), time entries, and communications for a contact and matter can be found in PracticePanther. I use the templates and workflows on a daily basis, which save me time and keep me on track. With a simple click I can send an online questionnaire to a client that, once completed, is kept in the client account.

The tags allow me to filter and label my contacts and matters any way I want. I use PantherPay for online payments which is very easy and shows all payments in the billing account immediately.

I also like that new features are made available regularly - the software is always improving!

1) Would like for clients to start, save, and continue an intake form at a later time and have them receive a copy of their answers after being submitted.

2) The timer buffers endlessly if the page has not been refreshed. I realize you are working on this. :-/

3) If a client has a PP account with another law firm, that client cannot open a new account with my firm using that same email address. Is there a way to fix this?

4) Would love to have conditional/dynamic fields in the intake forms.

Marian
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Support is lousy

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Decent good, easy to use, but SUPPORT NEEDS TO IMPROVE, INCLUDING live chat. If we used Live Chat, why there was no response? What is wrong with LIVE CHAT? Go figure.

Sent to clients straight the invoice periodically.

The program CANNOT pint out the invoice from the beginning with statements. In addition, when we tried to make an appointment to talk to support group, it is hard to get an appointment. Once appointment was made, they would not alert or start zoom; instead, they claimed that we cancel the first appointment; [sensitive content hidden], the appointment is scheduled on [sensitive content hidden], but [sensitive content hidden], I called and found out the appointment was cancelled again. If I am not pushing hard, it would be the the third appointment. After almost ONE attorney billable hour, [sensitive content hidden] wanted to tell me that it was our fault to cancel the appointments and offered me to talk to [sensitive content hidden]. If the computer does not send me the link to get on the link, how did they claim I cancelled the appointment. When I asked [sensitive content hidden] to ask their IT to figure the glitch, and ask the company developing the "roadmap" so that small firms can print out the whole historical entries all in one invoice with clear statements and payments that client has paid. [sensitive content hidden] tried so hard to persuade me that their computer showed "You cancelled the [sensitive content hidden] "training.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Marian - thank you for sharing your feedback and we apologize for the confusion with the appointments. You can generate statements with the history of every invoice and payment for both operating and trust accounts by selecting the "All Time" time frame option. You can see more here: https://support.practicepanther.com/en/articles/2284352-creating-a-statement?location=conversation. As discussed during the training call, you can also utilize the Client Portal to offer clients case information and payment history as well. We hope this solves your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have other questions.

Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practice Panther meets the need for small lawfirms

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

PP has been very affordable and user friendly. Attorneys who have been in practice for 20 years who never entered their own time are now doing it themselves.

never any data corruption issues like Timeslips. Time consuming backups not necessary, can have users tracking time while billing is being run.
Web Based and can enter time tracking from anywhere on any computer or on your phone.

Some report features not available but over the past two years greater functionality has continued to be added

pricing and customer support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PracticePanther Legal Software

ease of use, recommendations and price
Adria
Adria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Legal Software - Very Complete

Bewertet am 29.8.2018

My overall experience with Practice Panther is that it makes our work tracking and communication in between the team and with clients SO easy. I would recommend this platform because it is a very friendly software with a good price.

What I loved about this software is that it is very complete. It allows you to have a database of all your clients with all the information you will need to work on their case. Also, time tracker to track work time for every client. It doesn't only do that, it allows you to issue an invoice and send it to clients. In addition to this, the program allows to create matters, this makes it very easy to track the work and very useful because every client we had could have several matters open. The task assignment is amazing and the calendar features incredible. The support I received whenever I had an issue, was very good quality.

What I didn't like was that it has an amazing sync with your dropbox and email BUT if you deleted any matter the whole folder in dropbox erased. So, if we deleted something just to close the case it would be deleted from our database in dropbox. We as lawyer, needed to keep files for at least 3 years.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hey Adria thank you for your awesome review!

I am glad to see that you are taking advantage of the easy features we offer and our world class customer support.

The DropBox sync does not delete your folder out if a matter is deleted on PracticePanther!

I will be reaching out to your firm to get you taken care of. Additionally, we have an amazing feature where you can mark a matter as "closed" rather than deleting it so that you can have all your information on the system and still run and view accurate reports!

We will speak soon!

Alicia

Fantastic Case Management Tool

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

I use Panther to manage all of my legal cases, deadlines, calendar, client information, expenses, time entries. I would like to integrate some other features, such as accepting payment, but I'll get to that in time. I know it's there.

There are too many to list. On the top - great customer service. I'll say that again - great customer service! Ability to have Panther open in two or more screens to perform various tasks at the same time. Ease of use. Being able to create work flows. Customizable (not sure if that's a word, but it is true.) Multiple time entry screen. Being able to export time and expense entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Mobile app for on the go. Tasks and deadline reminders to my cell phone. Oh - and a great price! Plus the Practice Panther team is always updating and improving the software. Tutorials? Super helpful.

Probably the most annoying thing is that when I come in to work the dashboard is not updated to reflect the new day. I have to refresh. There are a few fields that don't let me edit them (because I messed them up and now want to clean them up). Um.... maybe when I lose my time entries because the computer goes down, but I'm not sure I attribute that to Panther. Perhaps an auto save in the background?

Lee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best firm management software on the market with the most personable company behind it!

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Easily the most user-friendly law firm management software on the market with an awesome company and support staff behind it. Keeps me organized and streamlines everything from contacts and calendars to billing and invoicing. Changed the way my law firm runs.

User-friendly - Learning curve is easily the lowest of any firm management software out there
Support - Short training videos and support chat are right at your fingertips and easy to use so you get the most out of the software. Support staff are personable and very responsive - no waiting for days to get answers
Integration - Easily syncs with commonly used products like Quickbooks, Gmail, Outlook, and other legal software
Price - The price is competitive and gets you more bang for your buck compared to other software out there. They also partner with other companies which allows them to add little freebies, like covering the cost of your LawPay account if you use it. I expect they will keep giving cool incentives like that.

This software and company have changed how I run my law firm. I'm a believer and I hope they continue to do great things.

Still developing - PP is still developing so you do run into hiccups sometimes, but it is still the easiest firm management software to use and I have not had an issue yet that was not resolved by a quick chat session with support staff. They are continuing to add features and developing the product all the time, so I am excited to see what they do - really looking forward to seeing what they do with voice command integration

Antwort von Paradigm

Hey Lee! Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in on our system's ease of use and quick access to our support teams, that will never change.

We have many exciting new features rolling out this quarter so keep an eye on your inbox!

As far as voice integration goes, we already integrate with Alexa through a program called Tali for logging your time through speech. Please check them out and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for being part of the PracticePanther family!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the product but technical issues are problematic

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

If you are a solo with a few clients and few files, it will work great. But as you grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to filter out the closed and unwanted files and clients.

Super simply to use. The dashboard snapshot of a case if fantastic. You can see how much is trust, the next task, etc.

I absolutely loved the software until issues began developing with how it syncs with Box. Files and documents would go missing. Every time we reached out to tech support we were told "user error." It didn't seem right. But then, after paying careful attention, we began to show it was NOT user error but the software remapping the location of various folders into places that we weren't looking. Half of the call was spent convincing tech support that it wasn't us, but them. They would then look into and find out that it was a software glitch.

Antwort von Paradigm

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and your honest feedback. We have not had this issue with our Box integration with other customers, and are very sorry to hear that the support team did not resolve this in a timely and helpful manner. We strongly believe we have the best software in the market, and we strive to couple that with the best customer support in the industry. This situation definitely falls short of this, and we want to get this issue resolved for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with a reference to this review and any past interactions with the support team, and we will address it as soon as possible. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to improve your experience with PracticePanther in the future!

Jami

A Comprehensive, Intuitive and Efficient Law Practice Management Project

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

It has been a great addition to our practice, has transitioned us from a primarily "paper" practice seamlessly, and, even after 18 months, I would recommend it.

The product is very intuitive -- making it easy to use from the start. We had no problem transitioning our staff from the old system. We did not import our old data, so I cannot speak to that process. The other thing that I like about Practice Panther is the responsiveness of the customer service team, the availability of tutorials and other resources, and the willingness of Practice Panther to take suggestions for improvement and actually implement them.

Conflicts checks are a little clunky, but they do run names through the entire system. Reports were difficult to navigate for me, but I'm sure there are tutorials for that. I was impressed by the fact that the company offered to prepare report forms for whatever we need that isn't already included.

Robin

Love it

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

I used to spend HOURS every month doing my billing, and invoicing. I absolutely hated billing. Now it takes me a few minutes and a few clicks of a button and its finished, and the invoices are on their way to my clients, with an easy way to pay online.

I really love every aspect of this operating software. It saves me time, and frustration. It is also accessible from anywhere, and extremely easy to use.

There is nothing that I do not like. When I find something that can be "improved" such as adding sound to reminders... they added it into the software.

Randy

PracticePanther - Software Equivalent of a Part-Time Administrator

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

So many features and components of administering a law practice are included with PracticePanther that make the daily operation of the business more efficient. I used to use separate billing software, calendaring software - including court calendars for assorted federal and state courts, and task management software. PracticePanther replaced all of them and combines them in an easy to use format. Plus with the credit card payment feature, I now get paid faster (more than 14 days quicker on average) than I have ever been before. It is like having a part-time office administrator on staff.

I love PracticePanther's suite of features, but I wish it interfaced with my factual and legal research software so that engaging in online research could be automatically timed and the results saved in a way that is accessible through the PracticePanther website. For example, I use CaseText and if PracticePanther had an interface with CaseText, whenever I logged in to do research, I could enter the matter code and the time I researched was automatically billed to that matter and any cases I downloaded were linked to the matter in PracticePanther, I would be even more effective and efficient in getting work done and getting paid for it.

Jonathan

Incredible service for a great product

Bewertet am 12.5.2015

While one of the newer players in the field of practice management, Practice Panther excels in relationship building and care for its users. Having tried nearly every product available, I found that Practice Panther was a cut above the others by way of their desire to be the best. During the trial period, I send a large list of things that I would like to see implemented or improved in the product. Their response, that they have begun making a number of improvements and tabled some of the others for future releases, was impressive. Not only that, shortly thereafter they had some of the changes implemented in the product and live for all the users.

Practice Panther is a great product that you can grow your practice with. The employees of the company are interested in making a superior product that exceeds the expectations of all its users.

The dashboard allows me to see, at a glance, my productivity and earnings for the month. I can add important calendar dates and reminders to the page quickly and get a high-level view of everything that I am working on at the time.

Practice Panther also integrates with Google calendar, mail, and apps which is great. It allows me to assign emails to certain folders in gmail and then see the communication string within the program. I can put a calendar entry on my phone while away and it will sync into the app.

It is a great tool to help track and grow my practice.

As I mentioned above, Practice Panther is newer than the others. There are some features that are coming down the pipeline, but not implemented yet. For instance, the trust accounting process is a little buggy. Some features take some getting used to, but all of this is countered by the fact that they are friendly, nice, and excited to make the program the best it can be.

Overall, well done Practice Panther!

Antwort von Paradigm

Thanks for the great review Jon! We have upgraded our trust accounting to include over 35 reports you can export for your accountant. You can reconcile your account with your bank, view trust ledgers, sync with QuickBooks Online, use UTBMS codes or LEDES98B billing if needed, and much more. You can learn more and see some reports here: https://www.practicepanther.com/iolta-trust-accounting-software-attorneys/

Dawn

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

It is okay. It is good for billing. If they don't improve their customer service or keep up with competitors we may leave. Having the relationship with law pay is essential if they end that relationship we will leave

Billing is easy to complete with PP. It sometimes syncs with QB (when it doesn't it causes major issues)

The customer service is horrible and has gotten progressively worse over the years. It seems like when the company changed ownership there was no money put into development to make the system better and it is constantly getting beat by competitors. The customer service is almost non existent and there seems to be constant turnover.

Antwort von Paradigm

Hi Dawn - Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the experience you had with receiving support. We strive to provide innovations to our customers through releases like our built-in eSignature and ePayments features and have a full product roadmap of other functionality that we're really excited about coming up. If you have anything you need help with or want to discuss further, please reach out to us at 1 (800) 856-8729 Ext. 2 or [email protected]. We'd appreciate your time to hear more about how we can help.