BookSteam

Intelligenter Online-Terminplaner.

79 Softwareoptionen

Anastasia Y.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a...

Bewertet am 13.12.2017

Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Sarah W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Cang S.
  • Branche: Sport

Missing features, some broken

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email.

Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Ekaterina S.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best booking software for the lashes business

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Genbook
Erin D.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick response with calendar not loading

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Zoe T.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

Matthew T.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Works perfectly for my needs

Bewertet am 7.10.2017

Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

Absolutely tremendous

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Albert Y.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

reporting functionalities are limited.
If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Kate R.
  • Branche: Kosmetik

A+++ service from the beginning

Bewertet am 27.12.2015

I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Julia K.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I love Booksteam and I want to contribute to make it better!

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

I had chosen to implement the system for my client (Yoga instructor) after evaluating Booksteam and other systems. At the end we decided to go with Booksteam. Client management and online booking was the most important feature for us. I wanted my client to be bookable over the internet and get rid of paper management.

Integration was very easy. It is intuitive to use. After all it was easy, because the support team was and still is awesome!

What I like least about the software is that it is not completely in German. I would like use everything in German - frontend (prio1) and backend (pro 2). As I already have done for the front end, I am willing to help you with ALL german translation issues. Send me the files, I will translate. 2. I would like to have the possibility to make presents to my clients - f.e. a gift certification for their birthday. Unfortunately, I am not able to do this, because I have to definitely buy a gift certification. 3. I would like a modification of the package logic. It should be possible using a package based on a price xy to redeem all classes based on the same price xy. I have different classes - all for the same price, but with different names. For all this classes, I would my client to be able to use the package they bought. (Note: Like references, where I can apply one reference to more than one class ??) I would like to be able to customize the feedback email, because I love the review feature. But it should also be in German. 4. Calendar: I am able to embed the Booksteam calendar, but it shows the attendants of a class. This might be a data protection issue. At the moment I integrated a google calendar at the customer's webpage. 5. I would love to get a notification, when clients bought a package online. 6. I would like the get a reminder of my client's birthdays. 7. Maybe there will be some more, but for the moment that's all.

Melissa P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Good value without a lot of frills

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include:
1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series,
2) a waiting list,
3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it.
4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Heather I.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Booking Software Ever!

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Pros

Staff schedule themselves
I can have multiple staff and locations
Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them
Create an online store
Promo codes
Gift certificates

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

April C.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

NET Review

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Nicola D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Gets the work done perfectly.

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

Great experience... love it up to now.

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

Low price
Amazing features
Possibility of multiple locations
Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book
Nice interface for clients

Tanya K.
  • Branche: Forschung

Excellent Value

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Rob S.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is awesome!!

Bewertet am 28.3.2017

Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Searpons A.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Best for online scheduling tool

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Great services, great software.

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Aida E.
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Can save your time

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Jodilyn S.

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Clients can schedule online with ease.

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Abraham S.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Don D.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great Experience

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Ease of use once you are working with it

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Jude H.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Quality product, excellent support

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Easy of use and functionality

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

Gemma G.

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

Marissa C.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Easy for holding records

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Overall it was easy

I liked that it easily formated information

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed