Less Annoying CRM

Ein einfaches CRM, das speziell für kleine Unternehmen entwickelt wurde.

Sortieren nach

Jennifer
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Martin
  • Branche: Forschung

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Microsoft 365

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

Microsoft decided not to continue support for the BCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

LACRM looked like it would suit the needs of a sole operator and that has been borne out by our experience with this product. We would wholeheartedly recommend it to any other company looking for a powerful but easy to use customer relationship management system
nigel
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

does what is says on the tin.... but not much more

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

ease of use and simplicity are the key words here..... inexpensive and fairly intuitive, overall good Value for Money

There are very few integrations and it is a little clumsy to use. The format for recording noted doen't make it easy to read and it cannot take in inbound emials into clients records

Robert
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Method CRM

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

We were unsuccessful attempting to integrate Salesforce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

The ability to implement a no frills cloud based contact management system with easy to customize fields. Allows our Team to easily maintain sales objectives, activity oversight and pipeline opportunity metrics without sophisticated training element.
Marcos
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, monday.com und HubSpot CRM

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

The workflow to keep track of our customers wasn't very clear. Also they didn't have any integrations with Google Workspace. Very little follow up with their customers.

Shutpoint CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

We chose Less Annoying CRM over the other alternatives due to its simplicity and focus on small teams
Darrell
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

It Really is Less Annoying

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Karen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to set up and use

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Salesforce Sales Cloud, CiviCRM und Salsa CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.
Skye
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Simple, effective CRM

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

HubSpot CRM

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

Agile messed up some of my data and was not at all user-friendly. It was very cumbersome to record notes on my contacts. But the biggest reason was the messing up my data - I now am missing phone numbers for people I used to have phone numbers for or the numbers are now associated with a different client. Extremely frustrating!

Agile CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying is so much easier to use and much less expensive.
Michael
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

We chose LACRM because of the API feature and extremely cost-effective pricing.
Claire
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

Our sister company had been using LACRM for about 2-3 years, and pointed us to it when the home-grown system was taking up a lot of IT's time to maintain.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

SalesForce is just too complicated. Many unneeded bells and whistle to sift through to get a simple job done. We had tried it previously and could barely get past the upload of our data, never mind managing it. It needed a full-time IT monitor, and we wanted our people to be able to manage their own data input and maintain it. LACRM FITS THIS PARADIGM PERFECTLY.
David
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for most small businesses

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

Zoho CRM

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

Cost too much, does too much, hard to learn, lots of maintenance.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

Very capable, easy to use, inexpensive
Erick
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Warum Less Annoying CRM gewählt wurde

To have a better follow up system in place...and make more sales

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)
Karl
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Amber
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Agency Heartbeat

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available.

Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!!

I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM.

There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer.

Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others.

So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Pam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The Perfect System for Us

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The CRM your staff will actually use!

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

Every time I've had a question or concern, lACRM has responded immediately to my needs.
I always ask them when they are going to change from "Less Annoying CRM" to "Never Annoying CRM"?

None of LACRM's features get in the way of using the system. It's not burdened with fluff - features in search of a benefit.

I'm transitioning from a tablet to my iPhone and miss the easy navigation available on the larger screen. I'm getting used to the Navigation/Page menu and suspect I'll soon forget the pain of change.

MARC
  • Branche: Bau

Great CRM

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this.

A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar.

Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better.

The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly.

It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app.

Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want.

The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Cheryl
  • Branche: Fotografie

Very easy to use CRM System

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Fantastic - really, truly is "Less Annoying" - it is simple, clear, and I did not have to watch a bunch of videos or read articles to figure it out. It was all very intuitive.

I literally have done free trials on dozens of CRM's and none of them really clicked. Most were cluttered, confusing, and not as customizable as I needed. Their Pipelines & groups are great. I LOVE Less Annoying super easy system, very engaging dashboard, and how to keeps track of all my emails. And did I mentioned the cost? only $10

Honestly, there is nothing I like least. It would be nice since they have such a great Pipeline if they also had some proposal templates that you could use to trigger the pipeline but not a huge deal.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great Product by a Great Company

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Pleased with all aspects of the company

Customer support , friendly to deal with good and consistent price , software works with ease never have problems with access or connection good infrastructure. Get the feeling the company cares about its clients no matter what size they are .

There is nothing to dislike about this product highly recommended.

John
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Great Company - Cost Effective and Surprisingly Flexible Software

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) was one of the least expensive applications we looked at, and had all the core relationship management features we were looking for: ease of use, intuitive searching, filtering and grouping, flexibility to add custom fields, and a means to get their data into our BI reporting tools. They also provide straight-forward integration with common third-party applications.

I was surprised, especially given their low price point, by their awesome customer support. They were completely available to us, by phone and web meeting, to help with the planning, implementation and training at no additional charge. It's rare these days to find vendors who encourage you to call without requiring additional support up-charges. They also seem interested in and responsive to feature enhancement requests.

If you're looking for a CRM that is easy to figure out, does what it's supposed to do, doesn't cost a fortune and is backed by great customer support I would strongly encourage you to give Less Annoying CRM a look.

We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us. We have suggested a couple "nice to have" enhancements to LACRM. We've added a fair number of custom fields - it would be nice to be able to separate groups of related inputs with dividers on screen. Their custom filtering of data is easy to use. It would be nice to be able to create and save commonly used filter combinations for frequent re-use.

Wendy

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

Jennie

Great choice

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

The customer support is amazing. I didn’t know what a CRM even was a few years ago, and have realized how expensive they can be. Every time I compare with another agent what they use, and what they pay, I am amazed. When I ask what they do that I cannot, I am even more amazed. I’m not paying less for less- but less for the same or more capabilities. I needed cheap coming in, and I thought I would outgrow LACRM, but that has not been the case.

Price, ease of use, customer support as I learned capabilities, and the insurance platform.

I do find myself bouncing around trying to find an option (like why did it take so long to find “delete contact”), but in general, it is pretty intuitive. I wouldn’t have know about the insurance platform had I not been searching for an answer to another questions- perhaps those options need to be marketed better.

Danielle K.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used with two companies and would never use another CRM!

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

It is said you can only have two out of three: good, fast, or cheap but LACRM proves to be the exception!

LACRM is intuitive right out of the box so the ease of use is perfect. The support team is fantastic - everything you want from support: fast, knowledgeable, and free!

As important, they know their limitations. I scheduled a call with a coach to discuss a unique way I was using the program and rather than trying to fit my round problem into their square hole, I was pointed towards a completely new solution. So, not only is their program incredible and affordable for even the smallest of companies, they are helpful and honest.

If every business was run this way, the world would be a much more pleasant place!

I wish there was an app for the program. Having said that, the mobile friendly site is quite easy to use.

Jean G.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service.

Bewertet am 15.7.2017

The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching and technical support staff that is provided as part of their service. Each person I have spoken with goes the extra mile and provides a quick answer to my issue. If I am unable to get right to a representative they call me right back in a timely manner. I can only surmise that the top level administration provides a dedicated mission for their employees who continue to amaze me. I am truly fortunate to have found less annoying and look forward to a continued successful journey with this extraordinary group.

I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!