Zendesk Suite

Sortieren nach

Gustavo
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best almost zero configuration ticketing system

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Excelent product, I think it stands out from the competition, it’s the preferred tool for managing tickets

Almost none configuration needed. API is a great way to develop additional functionality without paying for additional features

Reporting is very expensive, also each additional agent

Narendra Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Support Platform, If you are dealing with more Customers.

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

Having a track of support tickets we are getting and how many of them are solved, how much average time they are taken to get solved, and who had solved them. etc. these metrics are something that we can't get access in traditional email platforms. Zendesk is the platform that helped us in setting up all these things with ease and solved the biggest headache of ours.

The way it delivers the emails to the right customer support agent based on the query. We used to deal with a lot of customers and it is not possible for us to go with the G-mail to solve the customer queries and especially when there are a lot of queries with different categories. we have chosen Zendesk to segregate emails automatically and based on the query and also to which certain emails should fall. We have used the autoreply function for some of the emails where there is a standard reply. It is a pretty good dashboard to track the support tickets as well as team performance.

Not sure, as I didn't find any flaws in my usage time.

Freshdesk und Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

Not sure why we have taken Zendesk, however never felt regret after going for it.
Danielle
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Cost More While Providing Less Than Competitors

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

For a company that specializes in customer service, they are a joke. It takes several days to get a response from someone, you will never get support from someone in your time zone so when they do respond, it will be during overnight hours. They also will not have a phone number or post their working hours in their signatures. They don't even use their own product correctly-- I have received emails showing one name in the "From" line and a totally different name in the signature. Their automations will also send at inappropriate times-- I responded to an agent's request for more details, the agent responded and stated that they are working on the issue. Soon after, I received an automation stating they haven't heard from me and are closing the ticket.

They will also try to charge you to get your data exported. Don't fall for it! There are free programs that will do this for you quickly and easily, including all of your Knowledgebase articles and the images associated with them. When importing to another system, you will need to reinsert the images within the articles because they are no longer hosted on Zendesk but the free export programs offered by competitors will name the files in a way that makes it clear and easy to identify which image goes where.

I had a good laugh when they advised me to use Google search instead of their own search tool.

The features are limited and sales will mislead you to believe that they help you get started. They neglect to mention that there are additional costs for certain features that they tell you are "included with your subscription", and the training options are insane. They charge $350 for a 10 minute video that didn't even answer one of my questions. Fortunately this cost was waived for me after going through 2 account executives, a sales manager, and 2 support/training specialists (calling themselves developers) over the course of 9 months while trying to get a simple answer about how to use and report on Tags.

Brandon R
  • Branche: Rundfunk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Query history management and aggregation by tags (content) can be done easily

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Customer queries used to be managed in Excel. Still, it was time-consuming to track history and the status of responses could not be managed, resulting in cases where there were omissions in responses. However, with the introduction of Zendesk, it is possible to aggregate by tags and monitor trends easily. Since it is possible to manage match/no match status, there are no match omissions.

Excellent for query management. When managed as a ticket, there are no omissions and it is difficult to deal with duplicates. difficult to deal with duplicates. If you create a view correctly, you can easily understand the scope of correspondence for each department, and the reporting function is also important, so it is easy to look back.

There is a high degree of freedom in customization and several settings, but it is difficult to understand visually and takes time to learn. There is also a query response function, but where is the content of the response saved, where is the draft, etc. are difficult to understand.

Pure Chat

Warum Zendesk Suite gewählt wurde

I felt there was a limit to managing queries and tracking query content in Excel, but by introducing Zendesk, I could reduce the man-hours for history management. It also helps with tracking by managing query content through tab settings.

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

Tags and triggers tend to be complicated and, if used across multiple departments, affect each other, requiring a supervising administrator. The Zendesk installation was well organized. Queries that were handled by a small number of people have increased in the number of people, departments, products, frequent omissions, and duplicate responses have greatly decreased.
Daniel
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

customer support ticket chat review

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

customer support replies quick so that helps but sometimes the lack of knowledge and training can be a little frustrating.

the immediate response from a live chat. the support tickets seem to get replies to very quickly no matter what time of the day. the solutions aren’t always what we desire but the response is quick.

wish they offered better solutions to problems that arise. not sure if they are trained for our line of work or if it’s just a script they follow.

Amit
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Awesome CRM tool!

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

CRM, Ticketing & Prioritisation: It has helped us to simply these (automation available too). It has helped us reduce our TAT for customer support & inquiries. Overall, I am a satisfied customer.

CRM & Ticketing is something that I love about this tool. It's easy to use and complements the efficiency of the customer support team.

It's an enterprise product; the cost is on a bit higher side but I guess it's worth it.

Freshdesk, HubSpot CRM und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

It's an established enterprise product with a high-performance history. We have got good reviews about this from our colleagues and investors; hence we choose Zendesk. Its UX is pretty simple and intuitive as well.
Nishant

Zendesk - buyer's review

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Overa a good experience with zendesk and looking to make the most of it

User and administrator coexist at this platform and work together to resolve thw issue easily and simultaneously.

It is like every other tool, a little expensive.

Angus
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software To Manage Customer Relations And Queries

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Zendesk made the task of communications with customers and solving their issues a breeze, if that's what you need to do, then I recommend them.

I like how Zendesk makes it so easy for customers to submit a ticket when they have an issue. Once they have submitted one, it's extremely easy for one of my staff to view and reply, they have made the process as simplified as it can be, it's great.

The only issue I had with the software was the price, which was why I moved away, but it it a great piece of software bar that.

Rocio
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

The CRM we needed

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

What I like the most is the amount of time it allows to optimize in solving customer problems. live chat is the best.

The price is high if the use you are going to give to the tool is basic, it is recommended for companies with a certain growth.

Nazar
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Greate support in help desk & CRM Soulutions.

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

They provides me a work flexibility deal with customer requests and their inquiries, and enabled to increase response rate and our organisation gets a positive feedback about our product and services.

There is no specific reason of least like but sometimes it takes weeks to hear back from anyone despite adding on urgent basis in somehow critical situation.

Alaa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best applications for managing the process of responding to customer requests and inquiries.

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Zendesk provided us with great flexibility to deal with customer requests and inquiries, and enabled us to increase the speed of response as well as enable us to document all procedures automatically, and the reports it provides to us are comprehensive and we can always take advantage of them to develop our operations.

Zendesk is a great and organized space, with its features, the staff can organize everything related to customer tickets and inquiries, as well as live chat with them, self-service features, and also accurate documentation of all actions. I love how Zendesk's high-quality automation enables us to automatically track incoming tickets from customers and how we can customize an autoresponder to respond to them and also quickly distribute them to the responsible team member. I also like how all those times, the procedures that took place and the extent of customer satisfaction with the speed of response are documented within records, through which we can measure the ability of team members to respond quickly as well as the extent of customer satisfaction with that. I also like how easy it is to customize Zendesk in different languages ​​so that we can give the customer the space to choose the language that suits them and how easy it is to use it to answer customer inquiries and requests via SMS so we can expand our operations.

I haven't experienced any negative functionality with Zendesk, the user interface design is amazing, all the tools and tickets are easy to access, and the way tickets are coded is innovative and simplifies for the client as well as team members to easily follow.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Zendesk is a good helpdesk with many features

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

We are really pleased with the Zendesk platform. Since then, we've seen an increase in the quality of service we provide to our customers. I particularly appreciated the ease with which a new manager or technician could be added to the system without requiring a significant overhaul of the dashboard.

It's a great cloud application with great uptime, and it streamlines our job while we're doing live chat with customers to resolve a specific issue. For my team and myself, automating the ticketing process is the ideal solution. When a ticket is created, an automatic email is sent to the client, and when it is resolved or closed, another email is sent to the customer.

Even though I appreciated the functionality and automation, I had to spend a lot of time figuring out how to use the dashboard. This application's pricing is too expensive for an early company since it has functionality that they may not require.

Denise
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This helps us to better serve our customers

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

We've reduced customer service handling time with Zendesk

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Using Zendesk, our customer care representatives are able to obtain the information they need on their own. When I handle the articles, I hear nothing but good things about how this program makes my job easier and more productive. They may use slack to look for answers, and the results will be linked to relevant articles in Zendesk. Zendesk may be easily integrated with other services, such as slack.

I loved Zendesk because of its features and thorough reports. However, I found it tough to use and far more difficult to produce reports than other CRMs and Helpdesks. Compared to other Helpdesks, the social analytics are similarly low. The Suite's triggers are among my favorites. One of the most important advantages for us is the sheer number of plugins and integrations available.

The difficulty of creating dashboards and the amount of time it takes to do so annoy me. Because of this, the dashboard might be a bit confusing at times, with data that are out of sync.

Samuel
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

What Customer Service Integration is Supposed to Look Like

Bewertet am 10.10.2021

My overall experience with Zendesk has been phenomenal, as our employees have taken a very big liking to it, which allows them to enjoy their jobs more, resulting in greater and more efficient work flow for the rest of the business. Zendesk's own customer service has been there when we needed them, and for that we are really thankful, (even though they are rarely needed due to the stability and ease of use of the service).

What I like about Zendesk the most is that it is the organized customer service implementation software that my colleagues and I have ever used. Whether it be the instant ticket number creation following a customer inquiry, or the instant automated email sent by Zendesk to the customer whenever a ticket is created such that the customer can follow up whenever necessary, it just creates less of an issue for the customer service department which is responsible for handling concerns and complaints. The process is very streamlined, the user dashboard in unbelievably user friendly and simple to maneuver, and the pricing is much more affordable compared to other services when considering the type of product we are receiving.

The only thing that Zendesk could further improve upon would be the time it takes them to implement their service into a business's existing framework for dealing with customer concerns and complaints. It is still e bit of a hassle to change digital customer service platforms from another provider to Zendesk, (and I feel Zendesk has more of a role to play in this transition), but it definitely is something that can be worked on and improved. Once the service is implemented, however, you definitely begin to see why it is worth it.

LiveAgent

Pricing and reviews
Oscar

Zendesk = Great help desk

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

We have done quite well. We have already more than 2000 Tickets attended with the tool in our 2 subscriptions.
It has allowed us to keep a good control of our service and has allowed us to improve response times and quality of service, since the reports help to keep each Ticket impartially between us and the clients.

It is easy to use. When new engineers arrive, it is very fast to register them in the portal so that they can begin to attend support tickets.
For customers it is a tool that allows you to keep track of the hours that are billed according to the Tickets and even with the reports you can keep track of who reports and who fails to report.

The licensing scheme could improve.
In particular, we have two subscriptions to Zendesk, one for use by external clients and one for our internal users. For our internal users we do not require so many functionalities, only the basics, but among what we require is the chat service, only for this we have to jump to a subscription scheme that increases internal costs. Having this feature from the lowest script would be a good thing for us.

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

We had used other Zoho tools. But the best fit at the time was the price and being able to start with a very basic scheme of agents to test. So with a low initial investment we were able to implement the solution and start working, as soon as we saw its virtues we decided to stick with it.
Cody
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Modern customer facing companies need a modern customer facing solution

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

The format of the ticket interface lends its self to serving email based communications very well. At a glance I can easily see all tickets sent by a specific requester or business and prioritize based on the severity of the issues being described. The help center and chat button that can be integrated into custom applications can be a game changer when it comes to self service. Inbound and outbound call recordings are super critical especially for our finance team to ensure we have a reliable means of keeping proof of what was said.

The cost is ever increasing while they shift features away from lower tiers and pay wall them behind more expensive tiers of their service. We used to have rich analytics with Gooddata. Since they moved to building their own analytics add in a company has to be at a minimum tier of Zendesk and then purchase the Explore add in. From there someone needs to familiarize themselves with the add in service and create the data sets they need.

Zendesk's own support team's response time has become abysmal. It takes weeks to hear back from anyone despite adding words like "urgent" "critical" "time sensitive" in the subject line and the body. If you're get a response, you just hope it's comprehensive enough to solve the problem on the first try, but more often than not the support agents miss the point or gloss over the issue and provide a support article that doesn't help solve the issue. Getting tickets escalated to a higher tier on complex issues can take months to achieve. This is all very ironic from a company making money hand over fist and yet can't keep up with customer support demands.

Giovanni
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Zendesk is an intuitive and reliable CRM tool.

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Zendesk is our ticketing platform at present. Again, it helps us connect with our employees who need assistance whenever necessary. Another feature of the software is it can host a page containing a library of helpful articles and documentation for our customers. These articles can also have secured visibility by assigning user segments allowing us to manage effectively.

Zendesk is quite easy to implement and is reliable. It is able to support what we needed in our organization for providing support to our customers (mainly our employees) in the HR space. At present, we implemented to support the employees' entire life cycle from recruitment to termination and even post-termination. Zendesk has the capability to integrate with other systems like Workday through APIs, where we can manage user creation, updates, deletion, and ticket management. They also have a built-in analytics feature where we can build queries and dashboards within Zendesk, enabling us to do ticket analyses and handle SLAs to improve our customer satisfaction.

The pricing is relatively high, given the limitations that Zendesk can provide, especially the licensing costs. We also experienced difficulties in reaching out to technical support. There were multiple times that the technical support would say that what we're asking for is not technically possible, but our developers were able to find the solution ourselves. Moreover, they don't have a way to support escalations whenever necessary. In managing security through user segments, the logical functions are quite limited which makes it hard for us to create complex rules.

Chakkrit
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Freshservice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is easy to use, even though it is expensive, it is better than most products.
Christiane
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers.

It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information,

Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

HelpDesk und LiveChat

Warum Zendesk Suite gewählt wurde

Because we were trying to find a more customizable option :)

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Govindraj
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

• Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

Maddie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

Ted
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Freshservice

Warum Zendesk Suite gewählt wurde

A couple years ago, Freshdesk was lacking in features. I recently discovered they updated their platform.

Freshdesk

Pat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Market Leader in Ticketing Software (Probably)

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

Overall, Zendesk allowed us to create a new ticketing platform and process for the business. Its integration with Slack drove great user adoption and encouraged submissions. This platform allowed us to report on the most common IT and biz ops issues at our org while allowing "agents" to service and help the team effectively. It's pretty ideal that you can manage your workload, triage requests, and reply to folks all in a few clicks. It's really all-in-one if you integrate with your CRM too.

Top features for me in this tool were the GoodData reporting flexibility, ticket automation, and clean user experience. We didn't leverage the knowledge base, although being able to click to directly create an article after a ticket submission seemed like a slick feature.

The ability to add lots of custom fields of varying types, create automation based on those fields, and rout tickets to end users was key. There's great flexibility in what you can achieve between the user permissions, user groups, and the form/landing page as part of the tool.

Some of the out of the box reporting seemed a little bit wonky in comparison with what I would pull in the GoodData insights area. Honestly, very few cons about Zendesk, although the price is a bit steep for a ticketing platform. This being said, though, it's very powerful and you get what you pay for with software.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk und JIRA Service Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zendesk Suite

The clean user interface and many features. It was less clunky/old school than some of the other options. Integration options for Zendesk were superior.