QuickBooks Time Erfahrungen

QuickBooks Time

4,7 (6 802)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Zeiterfassungsapp für einfache und genaue Gehaltsabrechnung

(6 802)

Sortieren nach

Barbara
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quickbools Time als großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Quickbooks Time ist ein großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung und die Verwaltung der Anwesenheit.

Das Tool ist einfach zu installieren/zu verwenden und kann von jedem Mitglied problemlos getaktet werden.

Das Erscheinungsbild des Zeiterfassungstools hätte für die Nutzer etwas ansprechender gestaltet werden können. Sonst keine weiteren Nachteile

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sehr gute Software um die Zeiten besser zu erfassen

Bewertet am 22.4.2023

Sehr gute Software (sehr zu empfehlen)

Sehr gute Software (sehr zu empfehlen)

Der Software ist sehr easy to use und kann man es einfach installieren und benutzen.

Die Erscheinungsbild kann noch schöner sein für End Benutzer. Sonst finde ich alle top

Timothy
Timothy
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not perfect, but perfect for my small business

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

It’s easy to use, you can add it to your mobile phone so every employees has access to the time clock and calendar and whatever features you give them access to. Very user friendly

Easy to use, from scheduling to the time clock and keeping track of your employees it’s all in one program.

That you have to pay per user, I prefer a package deal so I don’t always have to go in and edit my active users. Paying a different price every time I hire or lose an employee can get irritating but Qb keeps track of it so it’s not as bad as it could be.

Time Tracker, ADP Workforce Now und Square Payments

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

My accountant recommended it because she’s been using QB for years and it’s easy to get used to it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

Accountant recommendation and ease of use.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

An effective tool for time tracking that improves productivity

Bewertet am 5.9.2023

We can keep tabs on how much time is spent on each project thanks to its many useful features. Our team members are now more time-efficient as a result of this. With the data gleaned through analytics and reports, you can make educated choices about how to maximize efficiency and cut down on downtime.

QuickBooks Time was the perfect solution since it gave us visibility into how much time and effort was spent on each assignment. It keeps everyone on the team on schedule and gives them data they can use to make decisions about the project. Past project QuickBooks Time reports have helped us plan ahead and deliver on management's goals.

It's a lot to take in at first, but things settle down to a reasonable level after a while. The mobile app doesn't look as robust as the desktop version, suggesting it could use an update. There is nothing else about QuickBooks Time that I dislike.

Margie
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Quickbooks Time

Bewertet am 23.5.2024

It's been a good experience so far, however I feel like we could be using more of it's features than we are. There wasn't much training on it.

I like that there is the option to use the web version or the app on our company cell phones

I find it difficult to update the customer list. I would also like to be able to implement a standby rotation schedule for each group.

• Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Good for basic stuff

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

I liked how easy it was to set up and the price.

Not as easy to use as time tracking sites.

Musa
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

REVIEW ON THE EFICIENCY OF QUICKBOOKS TIME

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

Quickbooks is an essential tool for businesses as it allows for easy use in time tracking, clocking in and out of members of staff and it is also an efficient tool for payroll management.

I like the fact that the software uses customizable reports, thereby allowing me to have insight into my team's productivity and working hours. It also offers an easy user-friendly interface for time management, work work-tracking report creation.

Poor customer support, I feel they can do more to improve on that.

Sequoia
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

10/10 I recommend

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Helps me keep track of all of the employees without having to track it down.

It can drag sometimes meaning if I’m doing to many things at once it’ll freeze

Jasmine
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Review timeclock

Bewertet am 17.5.2024

I like having the capability to see when employees clock in and out. It also has the option to add several locations which is helpful for our company since we have multiple locations with employees cross training

Sometimes the notification lag and do not notify the employees of missing punches

Eric
  • Branche: Bau

QuickBooks Time

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

I like being able to clock in and out from my phone with the app

I don't have any negative issues with this product

Jerry
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

QuickBooks Review

Bewertet am 25.4.2024

The ease of being able to clock in and clocking out and being able to Manage Time for both the workplace and Paid time off

Updating Direct deposit could be a bit of a hassle

Olga
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy access to your daily time.

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

Being able to see your every day clock in and out.

Didn't have access until I downloaded the app and Now I'm able to see my punches in and out.

Joanne
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

T Sheets is awesome

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Melody
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Kara

Extremely Disappointed

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

The experience with QB Time has been so disheartening. I was really hoping the largest hurdle with this software was ensuring the team did not have to do double work between our event/ inventory software where we schedule our labor and the actual time tracking of those setting up and breaking down. It has so many tools that would be great to use IF you can actually get to a point where the software is set up and you know how to use it. I have called countless times and spoken with the customer service team who can only assist "so much" and have also circled back to the sales team only to have voicemails and emails left unanswered. This has been such a disappointing experience resulting in my team watching you tube videos as a last ditch effort to learn the software BEFORE we cancel it altogether and find another software that actually has their world together enough to accommodate the paying customer.

This software offers so many benefits- - Connects with our inventory software which outlines each job/ event- Offers online clock in and out - Offers real time updates - Provides reporting for labor used during that pay period so labor coordinator can approve payroll quickly - Integrates with Quickbooks Online for easy processing of payroll - Allows for perimeters to be set when clocking in and out along with GPS tracking - Auto clock out when physically outside of the area of the job

No integration - meaning after you sign up, you are left to figure out how to set up the software and then work with customer service team on any questions. There is no middle set to ensure you know how to use the software, let alone ensure you have it set up correctly.

ClockShark und Homebase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

It's ability to integrate with Quickbooks Online and the available features. Nothing we looked at actually integrated with our inventory software however QB Time was the closest we could get to the list of the wants for a timesheet tracking software.
Lingraj

Quick & Easy to use platform or multiple aspects

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

my overall experience with Quickbooks is fabulous as it served as my assistant in record keeping and accountability, It was quick and easy to operate and extract required data whenever necessary through drag and drop features.

Its books and ledger segregation feature is unique as compared to similar platforms like Zohobooks and Freshbooks

A few of the processes like adding a new asset type take time to add to the primary library.Beneficiary account details are sometimes difficult to track as the sorting feature is not available.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

Freshbooks had faulty errors many times and the customer support was worse, it would take 48hrs and more to resolve an issue and to get the work done.Eventually, the platform was getting frozen upon uploading bulk data like employee records, asset details, and other attachments.Quickbooks was referred to us by our client and partners.While it's been 3 years of using QuickBooks and there have been no technical issues that required me to reach out to the support services.
Shahmir
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for scheduling and tracking

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Tracking of hours should be more clear, rest all is fine.

Tracking of hours should be more clear, rest all is fine.

Being a senior researcher, I have to keep a track of my projects and their deadlines. QuickBooks provides me with all the details and services I am looking for. Moreover, their Customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend all the people involved in scheduling, monitoring and payroll management to try this platform. Surely, you wont be disappointed.

Monthly Subscriptions. There should be an option of lifetime subscription.

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

Quickbooks time is more user friendly and easy to learn. Also, tracking in this software is more easy as compared to other related softwares.

Microsoft Project und Microsoft Excel

Lillian
Lillian
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Each task has registration and geographic tracking with Quickbooks Time

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

Look for time and project management systems that don't require extensive learning curves and can be picked up with minimal effort. When we're out and about, we never have to worry about the app crashing. Your time management skills are put to the test by the fact that this item is here.

This software includes tools for tracking employees' arrival and departure times and locations, as well as the total amount of time spent at each job site. This helps you save time and money by preventing the worker from clocking in from another location. The distribution and use of the software is possible on a wide range of mobile devices.

Sometimes the gps location is off. The app's features may sometimes occasionally be unclear. Additionally, it cannot operate without a connection to the internet.

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Joshua's Review of QuickBooks

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

QuickBooks offers record-keeping and reporting and the entry-level plan comes with more free reports than its competitors.If you opt for the premium plan it will of course offer many more features.There are many integrations to choose from, plus options to add in-house bookkeeping and payroll.All the information is simple to share with my bosses. The company also offers experts and online resources if needed.Excellent customer service 24/7 with a friendly staff

The monthly plans are a little more expensive compared to other programs.QuickBooks only offers a limited amount of users with each plan. Even the highest plan on allows 25.Although complicated when first starting after learning the program it gets easier.

Dada
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

It had been very good and made my job faster

It had been very good and made my job faster

It makes accounting very easy even with basic accounting abilities you can navigate QuickBooks and produce quality reports

Sometime professional support can be lacking

Aninda

Awesome HR Management Application

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

It was great and effective all through. However we didn't continue it further because of the hefty cost we incurred.

This is a full fledged HR Management Application covering end-to-end features. Using this app empowered HR department to be more effective and our employees/users got their work/service done at breeze with speed!

The price is a bit on the higher side and it gives you a burn if you've 500+ users using this application, which is what happened in our case. We have 600+ users using this.

Sage HR

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

Xero's local product support was very very non-responsive!

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

QuickBooks seemed to have all the features that we required
Adeel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Review of QuickBooks Time

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

The best among all is QuickBooks Time and very satisifed with the services.

The best among all is QuickBooks Time and very satisifed with the services.

Utilizing QuickBooks Time is a fantastic program. for workers and seamlessly integrates with payroll. With the help of this software, we no longer need to manually update timesheets on paper or in Excel, which had a significant margin of error. Our team can now track time in real time, down to the second, and to any department or cost code they require with QuickBooks Time.

Although occasionally some features are not easily accessible, QuickBooks Time customer service is slow to respond.

Catherine
Catherine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks handles all of our timekeeping needs

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Since I am responsible for keeping track of my own time, I appreciate how easy it is to use. And the mobile app is great because it's not always easy to find a PC when you need to change jobs.

That we can meet all your time tracking requirements with just one app. I can easily check on everyone's progress and make any necessary adjustments or adjustments. The ease of use is also great for the staff.

It would be useful to have more options for grouping. I also wish there were more flexible permission settings instead of limiting updates to the admin.

Gennyfer
  • Branche: Bau

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Efezino
Efezino
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

Overall, while QuickBooks offers a range of benefits and features, it is important for organizations to carefully consider their specific needs and requirements before committing to the software.

QuickBooks is an excellent software product that has helped my business in many ways. The user-friendly interface and robust features make it easy to manage and track our finances, from invoicing and bill payment to generating reports and analyzing data. The integration with other tools, such as our bank account and credit card, makes it simple to keep our financial information up-to-date and accurate. Additionally, the customer support team is always helpful and responsive, which has been a huge asset for our business. Overall, I would highly recommend QuickBooks to any business looking for a comprehensive and effective financial management solution.

While QuickBooks is a popular and effective financial management tool, it does have some limitations and potential drawbacks. Some of the potential cons of using QuickBooks include:Cost: QuickBooks can be expensive, particularly for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. The cost of the software, as well as any additional licenses or modules, can add up quickly.Complexity: QuickBooks is a comprehensive financial management tool that can be complex to set up and use, particularly for organizations that are not familiar with the software. This can be a barrier for some organizations, particularly those with limited IT resources.Integration: While QuickBooks integrates well with other financial tools and services, it may not be as compatible with non-financial systems and applications. This can make it difficult for organizations that use a mix of different software products to fully leverage the capabilities of QuickBooks.Customization: QuickBooks provides a wide range of features and tools, but it may not always be possible to customize the software to fit the unique needs of a particular organization. This can be a limitation for organizations that require specific features or functionality that are not available out-of-the-box.