Lucidchart Erfahrungen

2045 Bewertungen

Andreas

Extrem schlechter Support

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

Also ich kann nur leider jetzt sagen "NEGATIV"

Also ich kann nur leider jetzt sagen "NEGATIV"

Die Software war im Handling echt super, würde Sie zwar gerne weiter verwenden, was wir jedoch wegen extrem schlechtem Support Team und Accounting Team nicht mehr machen!

Extrem schlechter User Support und Accounting Support

Yor
  • Branche: Versicherung

Lucidchart - das Tool zur Prozessabbildung

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Sehr freundlich und nützlich

Sehr freundlich und nützlich

Die flexible Formen, helfen uns sehr diverse Prozesse abzubilden

Keine, die mir grade auffallen. Ein super Tool.

Lara
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Eins der besten Diagrammzeichentools auf dem Markt

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Schnelles zeichnen von Diagrammen, Flowcharts, UML, wireframes etc. Für unterschiedliche Use Cases. Zahlreiche nützliche Features. Es kann fast für jeden Anwendungsfall und jedes Thema eingesetzt werden

Manchmal ist es aufwändig Features zu verstehen und diese anzuwenden. Dokumentationen und Tooltips könnten verbessert werden teilweise.

Marianela
Marianela
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Lucidchart, a platform to create ideas, document processes and increase agility in the...

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Lucidchart is a spectacular tool, which has grown through its own concept, aimed at streamlining the process of creating ideas. In general, diagramming in different areas or specialties is very well received by engineers, designers, administrative staff, and managers, and its application is very wide, so it becomes a great technical support to make our processes flow more quickly.

Its interactive and agile design is one of its greatest advantages since it does not require at all to spend time learning to diagram, work collaboratively or use the tool's functionalities. It has a high degree of usability and allows us to make almost any diagram, among them we can mention: UML diagram, iPhone/android mockups, workflow diagram, flowchart, org chart, data flow, kanban diagrams, and much more.Its integrations provide us with functionality to work collaboratively in environments such as MS TEAMS and its adoption in the organization is fast and intuitive.

Lucidchart is great at what it does. We may try to ask for more of its scope and in many cases, it will not disappoint us, however if we are looking for a sophisticated design application that has powerful functionality related to specialized rich text fonts, color palette registration, a grouping of objects to create custom libraries in a project, to name a few examples, we are going to need to evaluate some other option, but if what we want is to work in agile and collaborative environments, Lucidchart is undoubtedly one of the best options today.

Marie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Visio made it to the cloud and being collaborative

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

The tool provides seamless cooperation on process drawings/diagrams and makes it very easy to build it together. I like the possibility to indicate the status of the drawing, despite it being cloud one. I like the "Visio-like" experience as I'm the old guard. The overall experience is not bad as such, but it is hard to navigate sometimes with all those templates popping up on a landing page. UI is very clean when it comes to the drawing/designing part. Also usage of those templates is not always straightforward, especially those with underlying data. However, I would not recommend it for any wireframes and such, there are better tools for that.

I love, the cooperation portion of it. That I do not have to send out ppts or something, but rather collaborate on stuff in the tool and get the best result because of that. It saves so much time.

The welcome page is very crowded, There are all these templates popping up. I'm storing all direct links to my drawings, because I find it very hard to find them otherwise. Also I do not like, that I can get to the list of my drawings from a different page, then the drawing one.

Mario
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Very expensive compared to other products

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Cost was a over all factor when looking into this product.

Cost was a over all factor when looking into this product.

I did like its user interface. I Admin portal was easy to use also. Adding SSO was easy to understand.

The price was high compared to other products. Also there was no bulk export to Visio and had to do one by on.

Cost
Elvis
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart diagrams are the secret to visualizing work process.

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

We have achieved a new and more beneficial work strategy with Lucidchart where we create flowcharts and diagrams to have virtual representation of our work project and processes. This gives us accurate oversight on the work that we are supposed to do and this allows to focus on the work.

Lucidchart helped us come to an understanding that better work results are relevant if you have a clear visuals of the work. It offers quality diagraming tools like flowcharts which makes it easy to have typical representation on the entire work process from start to completion. With Lucidchart, we are able to understand what work is needed of us and this helps us keep focus on what we are doing. Plus there us no manual drawing of flowcharts as we can use the AI tools to the work for us.

Our great times with Lucidchart has always lasted since the start and we have not seen and flaws about it.

Isaac
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quick and easy diagrams for more efficient work thanks to LucidChart

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Even though I didn't work with this tool very long, I liked the ease with which I can create diagrams and share them with other members of my IT software management team. As well as the ability to collaborate in real time with them and the built in templates and shapes which were very helpful and saved us a lot of time creating diagrams. In summary, I think LucidChart is a valuable tool for any IT team that needs to create and share diagrams quickly and efficiently, and I would use it again without hesitation.

Throughout the time that I have worked with this tool, I must emphasize that it is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, it gives you the facility to create an infinite number of diagrams in a matter of minutes. However, what I liked the most about working with this tool was the ease with which I was able to integrate it with other tools that I used while making diagrams in it, such as: GoogleDrive and Slack.

The only negative point that I must highlight about this tool is that it has certain functions that some new users (like me when I started) are not completely clear about and the possibility of taking full advantage of this tool may be lost.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Collaboratively work on an idea to workflow to wireframe prototype all in one place

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Very positive as it was very easy to collaboratively and remotely discuss new ideas, work flows and prototypes in one hub, instead of switching tools.

The clean interface and real-time collaboration helps boost efficiency and creativity as we can quickly take an idea and break it down to iterate on together.

Performance can be slower when dealing with larger, more complex diagrams. Additionally, the learning curve can be quite steep, especially when moving beyond basic diagrams and functionality, needs better guidance.

draw.io, Whimsical und Figma

Warum Lucidchart gewählt wurde

User interface and former team members using the product was the main reason we switched

Whimsical

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucidchart

User interface, ease of use, former team members using LucidChart and the pricing point were the most important factors
Anthony

Fantastic software!

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

I've leveraged LucidChart numerous times to visualize process work flows and to provide visual guidance for leadership and end-users.

The various integrations are awesome and the template library has many examples that can be applied to real-world use cases!

Unfortunately, to integrate with my company they need to allow it and they won't because it's not used by everyone. That's a limitation within my organization, though, not the product itself.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucidchart

Quick, easy, online collaboration/storage and subscription model.
Jonathan Javier
Jonathan Javier
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

LucidChart: Streamline Your Software Engineering Process

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Very helpful tool for engineers when it comes to visualizing intricate software structures. It is a fantastic option for collaborative tasks involving numerous team members because to its simplicity of use and adaptability.

You can easily design flowcharts, UML diagrams, ER diagrams, and more thanks to its simple interface. Collaboration with team members is made simple by its interaction with well-known cloud storage services, and you can simply share your diagrams with customers and other stakeholders thanks to its sharing options.

LucidChart's limited customization possibilities for diagram components are among its main flaws. It is also challenging to migrate from other diagramming tools since it lacks the ability to import diagrams from other software.

Femi
Femi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An very useful tool for visualisation

Bewertet am 15.7.2023

A useful tool for creating charts and visualisation

A useful tool for creating charts and visualisation

Perfect for making charts and visualising

It may have a steep learning curve for most users.

Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent tool to put visible ideas

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

I was able to quickly create many diagrams and procedure flowcharts, after 3 hours of use I got used to it and could finish flowcharts in record time.

First of all it is a tool with a very clean design. It's excellent for those who aren't very technical to start putting ideas into practice, in particular I'm good at making diagrams, flowcharts of procedures. Excellent export functionality for sharing.

I didn't find any negative points, maybe one of the plans should allow more users at the same price.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use business process mapping software

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

Overall pretty good and easy to use software for business process mapping for anybody that needs to pump out process maps fairly quickly. You can quickly churn out process maps with a relatively small learning curve and can access your saved diagrams through any browser.

Very intuitive and easy to use business process mapping software that can be used through the browser. I was looking for a MS visio replacement to run workshops with and this met my needs. I like the pre-built templates and the fact that i can have my colleague update the same business process map at the same time im using it (only available if you upgrade). The ability to publish to a MS visio format and a weblink is also useful. You can access the software directly on your browser as a SAS so it doesnt require any installation of software which makes it convenient if you're jumping between computers (it allows you to access your diagrams anywhere since its stored on the cloud)

-There's some minor glitches when mapping out business process lanes and performing some of the tasks. Formatting the process maps can be annoying sometimes and it does not have all the formatting customizability that a more robust business process mapping tool like MS visio has. Sometimes the browser is not responsive if you go idle for too long.
-I don't like the fact that users need to register/create an account if I want to share the published link with my business process maps to them
-Costs are kind of a turnoff because I'd rather pay a one time fee rather than a subscription cost since its not every day you'll be using this software

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the best softwares in market for creating flow diagrams

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Overall, I will highly recommend using Lucidchart for creating and sharing your flowcharts or diagrams. It is an extremely customizable and flexible tool with a lot of integration options. Though it doesn't have many cheaper or smaller plans, however, for enterprise level, this is one of the best diagramming tools available.

Lucidchart is specifically designed to create flowcharts like business process models, data flow diagrams, organizational charts, sequence diagrams, architecture diagrams etc. I love its feature set and integrations as compared to other diagramming tools like draw.io or Microsoft Visio. As it is an online web application, it allows multiple team members to collaborate and contribute on the same diagram in real time. You can leave feedback or comments on any object and attach notes.Lucidchart has plethora of options for different flowchart shapes, objects, lines or pre-built templates, which eventually saves up a lot of your time.

I don't have many negatives about this software but one major limitation with Lucidchart is that there is no desktop app available, so you will always need to use it in the browser. Also, sometimes when I am moving the objects, the lines/connectors/links between those objects mess up completely and I end up doing a lot of readjustments.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

SmartDraw

Warum Lucidchart gewählt wurde

I didn't want to invest in a new licence of Visio, and found that Lucidchart had all the features I needed for a much smaller financial commitment.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucidchart

The lower cost was the initial reason, but after using Lucidchart for a while, I believe it offers a better user experience.
Aaron
Aaron
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options.
2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options.
3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users.
4) Easily lock down access to documents.
5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from
6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

Warum Lucidchart gewählt wurde

Software license requirement of Visio. Limited collaboration options.

Andrea
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent Option for Flow Charting

Bewertet am 10.11.2021

Lucidchart is my new favorite software for process mapping/diagraming. In the past, I have used another well known software that is basically an industry standard for process improvement so I wasn't sure if this would meet my needs in terms of mapping out our processes but it has far exceeded my expectations.

I love how easy it is to create flow charts, workflows, and diagrams in various formats. There are other software out there that accomplish this function but Lucidchart is really cost effective for educational institutions and meet the need very well.

It took a little bit to understand how to work the tools and formatting but once you get the hang of it, the software is pretty easy to use. It would be awesome to have some sort of training manual to refer to help those new to process mapping understand the various symbols but considering how cost effective it is, that's really a non-issue.

iGrafx

Warum Lucidchart gewählt wurde

Used in my previous organization and was looking for a more cost-effective solution.

iGrafx

Cost effectiveness.
Shawn
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Lucidchart for the Masses

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

I was hired at my organization about two years ago to replace someone who had strong design skills that I did not. However, I knew of this program and how it could make reports and/or presentations beautiful. So I invested in the program and have not looked back. My peers and my supervisors have found what I have been able to create in Lucidchart extremely helpful. While there are programs that may do this at a more sophisticated level, for our strata of organization (midsize regional) it is perfect and is at exactly the right cost for an organization our size to have a yearly team-based account.

I think the extensive library of templates is the most important gift this program offers. I can get into the program and scan for a wide variety of template / tool options that I can then deploy. Sometimes, I'm not necessarily sure of what I need, and I can scan a variety to be able to get something that is close and/or I can modify quickly to be able to use for my work. This has really helped speed up the quality of my reports. While there are other programs that do similar work, I really operate better with this type of software because it isn't complicated; I just remember trying to do the same thing with Vizio or PowerPoint and nothing was working at the level of design I needed. I also tried Infogram and it was too much work. This was the just right option for me.

I love the templates, BUT, some of them can be really tricky to use. You have to spend time with a few of them figuring out the controls to be able to get exactly what you want. So it isn't a turnkey solution in the strictest sense, and it's not entirely intuitive either. The file depot is good, as I can go and find old documents. But I need to be really careful. If I don't duplicate something it doesn't maintain an old file, and I or a colleague can write over something and there isn't the same "revision history" that exists in other cloud-based solutions.

Ben
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Lucidchart for the Win!

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

Absolutely love the dynamic nature of documenting and optimizing workflows in a cohesive, simple to use, customer centric tool.

Some of the advanced features require additional licenses.

Miro

Miro, Mural und Visio
Lee
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Pros

First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Cons

If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart - great tool for diagrams

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Lucidchart has been an easy to learn, useful diagramming tool. it's extremely simple to integrate with atlassian tools which makes it all the more valuable for my organization. There are minor quirks of the tool, but overall, a great value for the price.

being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. it integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

responsiveness can lag at times; however, the ease of accessibility outweighs any slowness. the "canned" color fill selections could be improved for efficiency in customizing content. Lastly, the user interface is not as intuitive as other programs. I often find myself having to use the help/search box to find out where to find a specific feature/funcion.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

With Lucidchart, we always go to the top of our game

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Lucidchart is beneficial for anyone who needs a means to visually represent their work. Yes, it is intended to be helpful to any individual within any rank or position within a company. A sales representative can use the program to document the manner in which their work is developed in order to work with a potential customer from the internet to the time the contract is closed. A manager can use the program to devise the company's action plan for approval by the legislature. The sales operation suite is using Lucidchart to generate most of the training and enablement path, which communicates with the power groups, Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Effectiveness. We have developed functional and institutional organization charts, process and flow diagrams, content and certification information to communicate our strategy in relation to our four sales enablement principles.

It is very easy to generate a specific color program so that sketches can be customized very easily. The ability to send to computer, tablet and smart phones numerous image formats is particularly helpful. The ability to provide access to editors or just the ability to read is critical. Facilitates the creation of groups with various functions. Several templates with recommendations on how to use them make it very simple to get started. The templates offered by Lucidchart are ready to use, which makes it extremely simple to use. All the templates guide you on how to use it. The toolbar resembles a familiar Microsoft application and it is very easy to find what you want. Zero formal instructions are required.

It would be helpful to be able to slow down the publication as needed and deliver versions, for everything else Lucidchart is excellent.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

Bewertet am 27.7.2019

I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Product for planning, brain mapping and workflows

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

I chose this one due to price and what it did as a self employed consultant. It is perfect for this as it has a good number of features for a monthly price that is affordable.

I particularly like the web urls that you can embed in other pages that update easily

This is a mid level product at an entry level price so it's not as sophisticated as other products but the price makes up for that.

Miro