Zoho CRM Bewertungen

Zoho CRM

Multichannel-CRM für Unternehmen aller Größen

4.2/5 (2123 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best customizable CRM

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure.

I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

1061/5000
Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool.
From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers.
Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined.
From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features.

It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar

It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even.

Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration.

Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Mit Google übersetzen

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Mit Google übersetzen

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations.

We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations.

Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated.

Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM.

There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM.

Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Mit Google übersetzen

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Bewertet am 13.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area...

The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions.

If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up.

Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress...

In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality.

So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Becoming Best of Breed

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle.

Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want.

Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly!

You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these.

Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out.

Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

100% Customizable

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As my company continues to grow, we are able to meet and exceed all our demands by using this product. We have cut costs by eliminating manual work (such as sending repetitive emails and reminders to customers) by utilizing the auto-email function and setting up templates for emails that need to be sent out on a regular basis. That has allowed our employees to focus on more important tasks and be able to really get detail oriented. I would recommend Zoho CRM 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for an alternative business management software.

Zoho CRM is basically a one stop shop for your business needs. I use it in my office everyday, and we can customize different modules based on the growing needs and demands of our company. Additional pros: Super simple to use. You can create buttons that do all the work for you (example: sending auto-emails). The tech support is usually a long wait, but once you have them on the phone or chat box they are super knowledgable and ready to assist with anything you need. Love love love this software.

Because it is so customizable, there are basically no limits to what is buildable with it. Need a specific accounting software? Zoho CRM. Need a time clock for payroll? Zoho CRM. Need a calendar view for medical records? You got it...Zoho CRM. The actual building of modules is really dense, so having a team member with developer skills is almost a must-have if you choose to dyi your software. Like I said in the pros section, the tech support at Zoho is wonderful and super helpful, but the wait time is a bit lengthy.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing piece of software, was once ahead of its time. Not anymore, and service is really bad

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cheap and customizable. Easy to export and import. Fully featured when considering their Zoho One product with projects, invoices and more.

- Cheapest tool out there, especially for the feature set
- Ironically, one of the most full functioning tools out there too. Even against the biggest CRMS (Projects built in, Invoicing and Bookkeeping built in, Live chat, etc.)
- Extremely customizable
- With their own programming interface/language with Creator, a company can develop serious automations for their infrastructure, but will require work

- They used to have a vision not anymore. Their technology is always a few years behind.
- They were one of the first live chat apps, but no chat bot.
- Was one of the First CRMS, but limited data analysis, visualization, or no real AI
- Has forms, but not really landing pages
- Has SalesIQ but no anoymous prospecting, or real notifications unless they start a chat
- No document tracking for views and proposals/presentations
- Third party tools need APIs, Creator or Zapier. So no inside sales tools, automations, etc. in an app store like environment
- No individual email tracking (open and close, vs mass campaign), which is about half-a-decade old technology used by CRMs
- Individual lead notifications are not available
- Support is very, very slow and disorienting. Does not complete work on a ticket, and conversations can drop
- Completely manual input, no smart tools or database for lead details and filling information on CRM

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Two years in and loving it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho was not the first CRM we tried but it's the best fit for our business. We've been using it for about 2 years to manage our pipeline, contact list (and related notes), track activities we wish to perform, activities we've completed, upload PDF copies of our handwritten scribbles, attach completed forms and documents that we'll need later. We have a section within each person where we keep links to our private YouTube channel with training tutorials.

It is our hub for things that you might try to remember. Our actual work is performed outside of Zoho using industry specific software but Zoho is how we ensure that we don't drop the ball and that we quickly and easily remember where we left off when we spoke to someone 6+ months ago.

It takes a little while to get used to using software instead of saying "ohh, I'll remember that" or paying for something when you could save it in a 3 ring binder on your desk but once you get into the flow you'll never consider going back. Zoho's search function means that I can find anything I need in a few clicks. I use Google Apps for my email and Zoho for my memory.

FWIW we're a team of 5 people across 2 continents and with Zoho everyone is always in the loop and up to date on what's done, what's left to do and anything else that's going on. :)

Ease of use, connectivity to outside apps (Google Apps for business, Ring Central) and the search function.

Sometimes I have a hard time explaining what I need to tech support. This is not a problem with other vendors so I know it's not in the way I'm explaining things but to their credit we always solve my problems just not always on the first try.

Mit Google übersetzen

For me, this has enabled my business to grow exponentially

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive, never raised a ticket or questions the customer services, their support documentation and just uptime and user-friendlyness has been perfect for us over the last couple of years, I can't think of anythign negative to say.

The suite of tools all designed for productivity and communication in mind. This has enabled me to deal with myriad software projects, I keep my clients in the loop, my devs and pertinent project management stays in order, financial records, payments and record keeping and above all else, time management and communication. Compartmentalisation ensures that my sales guys see what they need, development guys and clients all see what they need without intersecting unless required. I, as the administrator can oversee all and ensure everything is happening in a timely and smooth manner. I utilise their mobile apps as well so that I can stay in the loop while away from the computer, be it on the train or on holiday.

The price point for me is well worth it because it is a fraction of the net worth of even one of the myriad projects that I am able to develop utilising this suite of software. However, I imagine that a smaller operation might well find the top tier pricing out of their league, there are alternatives, though none that I can imagine are as useful as Zoho, I've tried a few over the years and we didn't stick with any of those whereas we have gone with Zoho for the reasons mentioned above. That being said, there are free versions which would fit smaller outfits and cheaper options than the top tier.

Flexible, Low Cost CRM with strong potential

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I manage Zoho CRM (Enterprise subscription) for a small B2B company. We have used this platform for about a year and a half now.
Price: Compared to other options, Zoho has great pricing for the features/value that you get.
Features: Zoho has a large number of features available to Enterprise customers. We, of course, use the Leads, Contacts, Accounts modules to keep track of all customer information. Zoho has greatly impacted our ability to keep track of the potentials/opportunities in our pipeline and to stay on top of follow-ups with customers. Also, despite our complex quoting process, we are able to quickly generate professional quotes for customers. We use the Zoho CRM Documents module to work on documents simultaneously. This eliminates the need to save several versions of documents. We use the Reports feature to evaluate performance, identify strengths/weakness, etc. The Campaigns, Solutions, Forecast and other available modules are also very useful.
Ease of Use: I think using Zoho is more hands on, as far as doing most of the initial setup and customization yourself as opposed to Zoho doing it for you (like other CRMs offer), but the process is relatively easy. Because our company has many unique pieces of sales/customer information that it wants to capture, Zoho's easy customization has been a great fit for us.
Customer Support: There are a variety of ways to contact Zoho. I use the live chat most of the time and am usually able to get assistance right away.
Development: Zoho seems to actually take note of feature requests and feedback from customers. They release a very good update to the CRM this year that provided several new and improved features. I am looking forward to seeing how the platform continues to evolve.

I like ease-of-use, price, and easy customization.

It's a young company so there are some glitches/kinks still being worked out

Mit Google übersetzen

Surprisingly robust for a free CRM

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I think Zoho is a great option if you are looking for a free CRM in a smaller work/sales environment. It simplifies a lot of sales and marketing tasks that can be cumbersome. It is not very sophisticated with other integration (at least in the free edition). At my company, we need a cheap solution that would securely store leads and contacts so we could keep track of our interactions (e.g. emails and events), while still having the ability to standardize templates with our recruiting team.

A Huge pro for Zoho is that it is free! It contains all the must-have features that most CRMs use l like uploading leads, contacts, creating and sending emails, templates, tasks, etc. The user interface is very simple and user-friendly. It is robust enough to allow you to customize your dashboard view so you can be even more efficient. Zoho does integrate with outlook and googles calendars, making it easy to schedule and send invites to clients/customers outside of your organization. The email templates are also a useful feature that is so easy to use. You can upload your own photos, logos and custom colors.

What I don't like about the CRM is that email campaigns and invites from Zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. After sending out email campaigns and invites, I have had to follow up with most of the individuals I reach out to, because it has been filtered to their junk email. I can't seem to find a consistent pattern either - as some people from the same organization received the email in their inbox, while others found it in their junk mail.

6 year user and this is still my top CRM user

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I have had a phenomenal experience and I usually recommend new business owners to use ZohoCRM for there customer relationship management.

I started using ZohoCRM to help make sure I didn't forget up coming events. I didn't have a lot of clients but I needed a way to document conversations and make sure each clients was given the same information. Fast forward my company has grown and ZohoCRM has stayed my go to for client management. When I first started I didn't uses any of the automation. Now, I couldn't survive without the automation! We are so busy and leads are coming in from so many different avenues that potential clients could slip through the cracks. But with this CRM no client gets missed. I never worry that I will forget any critical touch points with clients because the automation triggers ensure I don't and I receive emails in in the morning with every task I need to complete.
The home screen gives me a clear picture of what leads we have, what tasks we need to tackle, and what events we have coming up.
I have not seen another CRM that will give you more bang for your buck.

It took me a while to understand how to customize the automation. I would recommend them creating video tutorials.

An easy-to-use and powerful CRM

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zoho CRM is a part of my daily life as a Software Sales-Consultant. Let me list out the pros and cons.

PROS:
1. The first thing I admired about Zoho CRM is, its ease of use. I know many Saas CRMs are easy to use. But this one packaged with multiple options and features than some Saas CRMs yet I never find it hard to use all the features.
2. Reports: I always love to generate reports for my Vendors and my boss. Reporting features comes with numerous customizable filters . Dashboard with reporting is icing on the cake.
3. Very seldom I faced server issues as it's a cloud based service.
4. Sales pipeline became easy now as we can categorize all the leads with regards of product, Vendor and Etc.
5. Innovation: I like that they always come with innovative ideas integrated with such less complexity.
6. Value for the money: I believe that Zoho brings most features which can be seen in Salesforce, SugarCRM and etc, but in a reasonable price. Completely satisfied with that.
CONS:
1. Customer Support: Well they have 24/7 customer support. But the knowledge of any Tech Support person is not sufficient to resolve any big issues. Yet they are quick and kind.
2. 2016 update: Well it comes with many goodies like Sales-Impulse and lot but have many bugs as well. Sometimes i could not add a note on a lead or contact. I spoke to them regarding this and hope that they will resolve it soon.
3. Lack of Customization: Sometimes I feel like it would be better if they let me add my own customization on data fields and Filters. The scope of customization is comparatively less.

Reporting. Dashboards, Association factor of leads and contacts.

Customer Support, Lack of Customizations

Mit Google übersetzen

Plenty of features, easy to use, good performance and availability

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a CRM, so the benefits are quite obvious I think.

* Easy to use: not hard to find features and navigate the options
* Easy customization of modules and fields
* It has more features than we need
* Very ubiquitous, which means that others have integrated already. We use RingIO for our call management, which was readily integrated with Zoho
* It is quite fast most of the time
* Do not recall any downtimes ever
* Customer support seems to be quite attentive and responsive, which is very nice considering it is a a really large company
* You can see the evolution in usability without being too pushy with radical changes

All in all I see a lot more pros than cons

* The reporting engine leaves a lot to be desired. Yes, you can customize reports, but it is very basic. You can't really anything beyond the most trivial filters so we ended up created redundant fields that were necessary to work with the engines. At some point we ended up exporting the data to netTerrain and using netTerrain for the reports, which has a much better reporting engine
* The API is not really RESTful. The security schema is weak and in general REST guidelines and patterns are not complied with

Good CRM but terrible support

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

We are using Zoho email, calendar and CRM to run our small startup with 5 active users. I've previously used the full Salesforce.com package in a large multinational. I have to say the Zoho allows me to do the same things that I previously did in Salesforce to a pretty high level. Having said that, I don't think that Zoho is that cheap either, at USD $20 per head per month. That's $1200 per year for 5 people. A necessary evil unfortunately. Part of signing up for Zoho CRM is that they offer a call with one of their support staff to familiarize you with the product. This was a complete waste of time. Fist the call was 20 minutes after the appointed time. The man from India who called me was completely distracted and appeared to be taking other calls (putting his mic on mute) and typing on a keyboard while I was trying to ask him questions. He was very arrogant and rude and a liar. When I pointed out that he was typing instead of listening he denied it. I'd asked him the same question 3 times, and each time he came back with the same nonsensical question to my question. Bad, Bad, Bad. I ended up hanging up and am angry that they wasted my time with such a pointless and empty offer.

It's a fully functional CRM package for a small enterprise. It is relatively intuitive to use and I like that automatically picks up the emails you send and appends them to the client record, provided you've entered the clients email details.

The Indian call centre is a disgrace. Worst I've come across and that's saying something.

I don't think that the CRM calendar sync's with the email calendar.

Antwort von Zoho Corp

Hi, I am Jayashree, Quality Manager at Zoho. Firstly, we apologize for the lack for quality support. We assure you that we will look into this and have it corrected as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please do send us an email at [email protected] with your questions and we'll be happy to assist you with them. You can mark the email to me and I will take ownership to have things resolved for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jayashree
Zoho

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The Zoho CRM platform is the base foundation you need to get started.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are an out of the box thinker and someone who works well independently and likes to learn new things and build businesses, then Zoho is the platform for you. Most software platforms are migrating to this model and it includes numerous software bolt on solutions to help your business grow. If you are looking at building your business strategically and don't want to break the bank then you would be doing yourself a dis-service if you don't review and consider Zoho as proven growing software platform.

I love that Zoho has many different "bolt on" features that I can add depending on the needs of my business. The ability to integrate and scale is one of the many things I really like about Zoho. It's basically an Ala Carte menu that I can take advantage of when necessary. Zoho CRM and other Zoho products integrate seamlessly and you don't need a programming degree to figure it out. Having a better then average understanding of how technologies work is very helpful, but the novice shouldn't have any problems getting acclimated to how Zoho CRM works.

Like most software services like Zoho their customer service isn't ideal and it often takes some time for someone to get back to you if at all. This is one of the biggest CON's I've noticed. You pay much less for their services, but you lose the customer service touches you would typically get with a service like salesforce.com. If you can handle the trade off, some people can't, then Zoho is for you. If you are aren't willing to sacrifice the ability to get CS in real time then Zoho isn't for you.

Zoho Oh No!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Golf course sales and management company purchases Zoho Crm as our first and only primary crm for every sales person and manager in the company. The biggest issues is they never delivered on their promises. We had several internet based customer data collection points outside of our crm. We were promised Zoho would inergrate with apps to pull of the prospects contact info. It did not. The entire company had to manually enter all prospect info every time we received an outside digital lead. Not only did we become more of a data entry team than a sales force, people hating using it and it became what you would expect. Garbage in Garbage out.

zoho's crm has buckets and buckets of available information. it intergates well with outlook calendar and contacts. it is a very useful time management tool.

zoho's crm has buckets and buckets of available information. sometimes when it rains it pours. there was too much to manage or understand proficiently with out going to zoho school. who has time for that? and the support and training we were promised were surface like at best. This may have had more to do with our companies zoho rep, but as far as we were concerned that was our 'face of the franchise" and he was far from an MVP candidate

4.0/10

Great fit for SMB eCommerce

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we have been pleased with the value provided from Zoho. Not just the CRM, but other products they offer as well. We have really tried to tie in with the full suite of products to enhance our productivity and growth.

I like the ease of use of the Zoho platform. We were able to get everything setup and working in about a day. We have this connected to our eCommerce platform and are able to easy import our records to keep the system up to date. It allows our CSR team to know just what a customer has done with us in the past and keep the conversation in context each time they talk. We also utilize the chat from Zoho SalesIQ that is connected with the CRM to keep all communication channels in sync.

I do not care for the API limits that are enforced on the platform. Users get roughly 3000 api calls a day. This can make initial data loading for an established business take a while to get all legacy data imported into the system. Once things are there it is not much of a problem, but any time you may decide to import a new large data set this can really hinder the process of getting everything over in a timely manner.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for companies who don't have a CRM

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My use with Zoho only scratches the surface, and I'm not taking advantage of many of the advanced features with Zoho. My primary use is as a lead/deal management tool, and for that it works really well. Input leads, create tasks/reminders, add opportunities, update the opportunities as they progress through the sales cycle. Standard stuff, but very pleased. One other use for me, is many of my smaller clients don't have a CRM, know how to implement one, and don't want to invest heavily in one. This is a fantastic solution in these instances, and I look like a hero when I give them a quick demo and help them get set up.

To be honest, I was looking for a free CRM to run my small digital marketing agency, so the price point is fantastic. That said, the features and what you can do with this at the free level is pretty remarkable. The methodology will be familiar to anyone familiar with CRMs.

So it's unlikely that anyone is going to move from SalesForce to Zoho, unless it was a pure pricing play. It's a little "clunkier" than other well known CRM's, but it has gotten better. I've used Zoho for about 5 years, and this is pretty trivial, but it would sure be nice to be able to view more than 50 leads per page.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and setup CRM. Excellent automated workflows.

Bewertet am 16.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

I used ZohoCRM in two different jobs. My first job was in Sales and Account Management. I used ZohoCRM on a daily basis and I was not the one who set it up originally. The tool is really easy to use with very good flexibility in adding/removing/changing fields. You can also add workflow automation which is great when you get it right.

On my second job I actually set it up from scratch and I was surprised at how easy it was to set it up and get it running. Since I was an experienced used before, it took me, literally, less than an hour to get it up and going. I was able to import hundreds of contacts and leads with just a few clicks.

The interface could be cumbersome at times. The editing of individual fields should allow the user to click anywhere in the field to go into update mode. Instead you need to click on the actual pencil, which depending on your screen resolution can be small and not as easy to target and click on it.

The automation workflow is great, but it's hard to get it right and there's no easy way to test it out to see if it's going to do what you'd expect. If you set it up wrong you may not realize until some time later. It'd be good to have a way to test the automation you're allowed to configure.

If you're just getting started with CRMs - start with Zoho

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This CRM is easy to set up and it's quite useful when you're getting started with setting up your sales process. It will have all your leads data and will save you a lot of time if your entire team can collaborate on tasks. So for starters, without having to spend much, and compromising a tad bit on UI/UX - you're good with Zoho CRM.

Zoho is cheap. And that is what I like most about htis software. It's economical for any kind of business - yet not compromising a lot on important features. Customization is fairly simple and easy. That's a big plus when it comes to maintaining your funnel with the kind of business you've got.

What I least like about Zoho is their support. When I initially started using it and wanted to go about checking for certain features, I spent hours in the internet surfing for answers in their official Forum. As it turns out, there are no updated answers to old issues. I realized support has not done a great job with hundreds of queries people had on different features (marketing automation, tracking etc)

While it's buggy, I'm afraid to raise support issues with the kind of experience people have faced in their support forum.

Mit Google übersetzen

We love the robust features and ability to customize to our business cycle.

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What software are you talking about??? Capterra?

We investigated so many CRM's and found many of the others to have good marketing but a lesser product at a higher cost. We started with the free version and gradually moved up to the Enterprise Subscription so we could fully customize not only basic CRM functions but a full transaction management system. We have several custom modules and custom buttons that the Zoho Engineers designed to our specifications at no extra charge! You can use it right out of the box and get great value but the customization was really the icing on the cake for us.

I like that their is a whole suite of products that can integrate into the CRM but unfortunately the three we have tried/investigated Zoho Websites, Zoho Mail & Zoho Survey have not offered us the functionality we need so we have had to use alternative products. Older versions linked with LinkedIn so you could synchronize pictures of contacts but this no longer is possible - I think due to LinkedIn making an exclusive agreement with another CRM provider?

Great for what it is

Bewertet am 4.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

If you're looking for a CRM that is customizable and can adjust to your business, Zoho CRM is the best bang for your dollar.

However, recognize that Zoho's platform is to develop features, *not* to be a sales partner. They have partners around the world who can help you on an ad hoc or on-going basis, but the 24/5 support is really just there for trouble shoot issues with the program - not to help you develop your business.

The customization means that Zoho can be adapted to a variety of fields.
It's generally intuitive for sales people and their cross platform support is really picking up with the new User Interface.

Documentation is nearly non-existent. Support is present effectively only to address bugs, not to problem solve.

ZOHO CRM

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

ZOHO CRM in general is a good CRM for SMB's. It's always one of the options in the CRM selection process. Any CRM is only as good as the business process behind it.

Pricing: ZOHO CRMs pricing is very affordable for SMB's. The pricing structure allows businesses to scale up without worrying about the monthly subscription.

Functionalities: Overall, ZOHO CRM's functionality is good. It has most of the essential business functionalities. Customizing the CRM according to the business process is very easy. It does provide basic reports and analytics that gives very good business insights.

Functionalities: Although ZOHO CRM provides good functionality, it still lacks some of it that will definitely be an added value to most of it's customers. An example would be a validation rule. A lot of the customers have already brought this topic over ZOHO forums, although ZOHO CRM reps respond with courtesy, this functionality is still in the RnD. A few other requested functionalities have been requested, but it may take ZOHO CRM years before implementing such.