Pipeliner CRM Bewertungen

Pipeliner CRM

It's All About Sales! Pipeline management, sales process.`

4.7/5 (81 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent tool also for small business!

Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.
About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.
It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c
Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.
Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Mit Google übersetzen

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Bewertet am 12.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right.

They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Integration with Apps that you use
Visualization of Sales stages
No expert skills required
Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time
Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected.

There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price.
Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense.

What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life.

Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

Mit Google übersetzen

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

Bewertet am 17.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away.

For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward.

It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

Bewertet am 12.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said.
The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct.
Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Pipeliner CRM: The CRM Software Your Sales Reps and Sales Managers Would Buy

Quelle der Bewertung

If you make your living in sales or in sales management and are looking for a software tool that will help you stay focused on the things you need to do to earn more commission and get bigger bonuses, then take a look at Pipeliner CRM. There's nothing else like it. You will literally have to see this sales tool to believe it!

* Top 3 Features:
1. Sales Navigator
2. Buying Center
3. Sales Insights
* Guided Selling using YOUR sales methodology / sales process
* Multiple Sales Pipelines, sales processes, sales workflows,
* Flexible Sales Organization, Territory, and Security structure
* Outstanding Forecasting, Dashboards, and Reporting

Way too much to mention, and there is no way to describe it with words. Invest 1 hour of your time to attend a webinar or a personal demo. That's the best, fastest, and easiest way to really grasp what using this CRM software can do to increase sales performance to grow revenue.

Trial system contains no sample data. Therefore, I recommend signing up for a webinar or requesting a personal demo first. After you see what Pipeliner CRM can do and how it works then sign up for a free trial. You can set up the trial system with your own data and your sales process, which you can convert into a live production system by activating the trial. Attending a webinar or demo before I started my trial would have given me a huge head start with my free trial when I first signed up.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily
Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels
Easy to input information
Easy to extract relevant information
Automation of tasks and workflows

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Mit Google übersetzen

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Bewertet am 2.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!

CRM Designed for Salespeople

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support.

My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs.

1) Customizable
2) Intuitive from a sales perspective
3) Easy to use and saves time
4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans
2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

Mit Google übersetzen

If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner.

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales.

The system works, work the system.

I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found.

Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty.

Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly.

I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

This product is constantly being improved. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features aren't being added every couple of weeks.

Simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 31.10.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.

I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

The workflow is not 100% optimal, but pipeliner has made tremendous efforts to improve this since I am a customer. The clicking between screens can become tedious at times, but does not hinder you from your daily work.

Best CRM I used

Bewertet am 24.7.2015

The things which I like about Pipeliner are the following:

1. It's NOT ONLY cloud based, but it has a local offline PC/Mac software, which syncs to the cloud. This way ot's fast and gives access to your data anytime, anywhere. With other cloud based systems I have been waiting for the changes to refresh, and offline I did NOT have access to my data.

2. The relationshop between contacts, accounts, related accounts is just brilliant. With Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. Other CRM systems were also like this IN THEORY (every CRM company pithces this), but in fact, if I made a note to Contact A, then a note to Contact B, then a note the Account A where these contacts belonged or to Opportunity 1, I could NOT see all this data together. With Pipeliner, it does not matter what part of the account I am viewing, the contact, the account or the opportunity, ALL data is visible EVERYWHERE. This is one of the most important tests of a CRM system.

3. Visual aspect: you also get a visual, drag & drop pipeline where al deals show up and you have again access to all related data.

4. Data synking: synchs seamlessly with Google Calendar, contacts and Gmail, on demand, instantly or whenever you want it. Other cloud based CRM solutions were totally out of the user's hands running once every 15 mins or so; here with Pipleliner you have total control on the synking.

5. Account history feed: all emails and other related bits of data for an acocunt (or even related acocunts) will be shown on a Feed, similar to a Facebook timeline, which I tihnk it's a smart solution, every piece of data is there at your fingertips.

Pipeliner: Headed in the right Direction

Bewertet am 9.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The visual representation of the sales pipeline is an an incredibly useful feature that allows me to stay up-to-date on my current deals with nothing more than a quick glance. The Pipeliner team has been well above average in response times to technical issues and has often gone above and beyond the call of duty when correcting errors on both ends of the system.

The size of our database appeared to be a large struggle early in the relationship. The sheer amount of data slowed Pipeliner down to a state where it was difficult to use until the Pipeliner team made upgrades and our team went through an aggressive data cleanse. Our company has also built an API integration with Pipeliner that at times seems a little shaky, but that could certainly be our fault as much as theirs.

Excellent product and support

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the mobile app and computer interface. I like the automatic call log feature it makes it easy to keep and track info in an even more efficient manner.

Price. Although they are still in line with all the other competitive products. I t still seem expensive. especially if you have multiple users it really starts to add up quickly

Mit Google übersetzen

Most intuitive CRM in the market

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.

The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

At the moment, we haven’t run into any major hiccups. If I could recommend anything to Pipeliner, I would say they need to update their mobile app so that it reflects all of the great visual features in the desktop version.

Sales Success with Pipeliner CRM

Bewertet am 8.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner CRM is quick to implement, learn and most important, easy to utilize. It leads to better communications within our sales team and keeps us squarely in-front of the right customers.

Pipeliner CRM's team is customer focused with a drive to bring the best product for sales professionals to the market.

The robust management options are focused on helping manager's coach and improve their sales team's performance. However, there are so many options for managers that you need to take the time to learn how to run the reports. Everything is there, it is just not as simple to use as it is for the sales people (which is good because the sales people are the the reason for CRM in the first place).

PipeLiner CRM - Amazing solution

Bewertet am 17.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist.
It is a real tool which any company need. Sales person love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner.
And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when you are on line again.

I really have no complains. The tool is very easy to use and powerfull.

Pipeliner CRM: What Your Sales Reps and Sales Managers Really Want

Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Simple yet flexible and powerful. Keeps everyone focused on one thing: moving deals through the sales pipeline according to the sales plan. Powerful forecasting, reporting, and data visualization tools make Pipeliner as much of a sales BI tool as it is a sales-focused CRM tool.

It would great if it offered native email marketing features, but Pipeliner does integrate with multiple email marketing, marketing automation and hundreds of other popular products using pre-packaged connectors and services like Zappier. Plus, a full featured API is available if a pre-packaged integration is not available or does not offer all of the functionality needed. So Pipeliner essentially "plugs into" whatever technology you are already using which allows you to give sales reps and sales managers the best tool for generating revenue and growing sales.

I RECOMMENDED PIPELINER

Bewertet am 26.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The relationship between contacts, accounts, related accounts is fantastic and with Pipeliner I can see everything in one place.
It is not overwhelming and complex from the start as many other tools are and it is simple to track your sales opportunities, make reports and forecasts.
it is really user-friendly and the drag and drop function is really useful.
Feeds module help the company to improve team collaboration and social media sync help your sale agents to know better consumer.
I would recommend this product to anyone.

price was a little bit too high for italian market but now they are changing it and they're doing better.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use fo

Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Because there are lots of upgrades, there is often sales downtime, where you need to wait for the latest version to download.

Sales Friendly CRM

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner is an extremely visual tool and is not difficult to input from a sales perspective, this results in a higher level of engagement. The desktop version works rather well with the mobile application making it easy to stay connected to the program during the day.

There are a few linkage issues between the desktop version and the mobile app that still need to be worked out. The mapping feature on the desktop version is limited and needs to be improved.

Great Organizer

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like the way Pipeliner keeps activities sorted, recorded, and displayed. It makes my tasks better organized so things don't get forgotten.

Task tracking

Minimal information on the task icons.

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliantly simple, hugely powerful and a perfect fit.

Bewertet am 7.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner has evidently been designed by Sales people who thoroughly understand sales process, sales people and what the business needs to see and understand in order to operate effectively. It is a rare thing to find software you can "grow into" and that can actually help you as you mature your sales model. It is intuitive, flexible and excellent value for money.

There's not a lot to dislike. It's a relatively new platform so there are the occasional bug or glitch but they are hugely responsive and the development roadmap seems to move at a pace with the market demand.

The future of CRM

Bewertet am 16.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Forget traditional CRM, they only track sales history but does not tell you how to move your opportunity forward to a closing. Pipeliner CRM does! I use it to help me plan activities and make sure I do those activities needed to bring my opportunities to a closing. It is very visual and makes it very easy to have control of the total sales situation from minute to minute. It is also quite easy to tailor the sales process to meet your special needs. I have tried a lot of CRM's through my 25-30 years in sales, but Pipeliner CRM is simply the best!

Easy to use. Easy to learn. Great graphics. Makes you focus on your sales tasks and not your reporting. Gives you more time to focus on clients. Many plugins to other software like MailChimp, Microsoft Outlook and others. It is more a SALES TOOL than a traditional CRM.

Should have possibilties for sending standard response mails and direct mailing, even though it connects with many other systems by using open API.