8.816 Bewertungen
JIRA

JIRA

Projekt- & Problemverfolgung-Software - Erfahre, warum wir die Nummer 1 sind!

4,4 /5 (8816 Bewertungen)
4,4
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Go Agile with JIRA!

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Jira is very easy to use from the user perspective, as well as operating it from the Admin perspective. Overall I personally suggest this product, although its price not being very welcoming, it's definitely worth the money! If you're a very large organization you definitely will want to try Jira.

Jira is a very good platform for organizing your team and projects using Agile/Scrum or Agile/Kanban. Whichever option you will choose you are covered! With its extensible platform through plugins you will never get tired of Jira. The installation is pretty much straightforward and with latest versions you can also make it HA, for instance on AWS, quite easily.

Although the product is very mature, feels also like a big giant monolith although its plugin architecture. Also, plugins are too much expensive for just simple features. There should be much control from the Atlassian Marketplace, which should follow more an App Store logic like Apple's or Google's one.

Glenn B.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Collaboration Tool For Teams

Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great way to collaborate with team members and outside vendors on ticketing and projects, with a lot of integration opportunities. Would highly recommend to users not currently using JIRA.

It is a feature packed program that helps teams collaborate using a ticketing system. Much easier way to work with team members to fix issues, deploy updates and collaborate. Using this system between employees, departments, consultants and others we have been able to streamline collaboration on projects. It also has a lot of integration, including with Slack, to expedite notifications.

There is definitely a learning curve with this project and it can be a little hard to get the hang of, but once you do, the UI of the program will make sense.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jira Atlassian software online is the best but could easily be so much better!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how I can organize my team, so we're rowing in the right direction when it comes to software development. With Jira, it is easy to check the board for what the team is currently doing, what is not started yet, and what needs to be pushed across the finish line. It is honestly the best software out there for what it does. Backlog grooming is done well using this software as well. I like being able to customize swim lanes.

If you want to do anything more than just customize how many swimlanes you have on your active jira board, it gets complex really quick with ticket statuses. I often times cannot do what I want to do without going into a million screens to figure it out. And even then, I end up not having enough permission to do what I want to customize what is displayed when you drag a ticket from one column to another, etc. Nightmare.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Jira, get with the program and follow standard linking convention. If I link to a web site that is NOT on the same domain, open it in a new tab or window. DO NOT open it in the same browser tab. This is just wrong. Local links (same domain) can open in the same tab, but foreign links should open in a new tab. Period. It drives me crazy when I click on a link in a comment and I get busy and then wonder where my backlog went! This happens way more than I'd like to admit.

Also, one more simple game-changing request that the software currently doesn't do: When I'm backlog grooming, I'd like to group select a bulk set of tasks and figure out how much time estimate in aggregate they all are. Nowhere can I do this easily unless I literally make a fake sprint and shove them all in it. PLEASE add a summation at the bottom of the screen for when multiple tasks are highlighted, like how spreadsheets sum selected cells automatically! I should NOT have to go to great lengths just to see what several task estimates/story points sum to.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Tigran H.

The most Advanced Managment Software

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this is the great software for Product-process management and for issue tracking.

Firstly Jira is the most advanced task management software in my opinion. It has tons of valuable features for issue tracking, has interfaces like scrum, kanban and etc. It has simple mode for an starting projects and very advanced for more complex projects. One of the great things it is the editable everything e.x statuses which helps to my my team to do process more likly.

Using the Jira API it has little drawbacks for example complex documentation. It does not have major language libraries and sometimes the the API is not stabile.

Richy O.

Best Bang For Your Buck

Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's the best software out there to manage a team so overall I am very happy and so are all of my developers.

Jira makes it super easy to manage a team and helps each developer stay on top of their tasks, keep track of everything they are doing, and easily communicate with other team members.

Maybe a bit of help with integration would be amazing for anyone that has no idea what they are doing but otherwise it is AMAZING.

Marty S.

Very Customizable

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over all its good and easy to use. Takes a bit of work to tailor it to a process and work out ways to enforce people to enter all the data. It's nice and gets the job done.

The Price is great and its easy to use. Another great thing is that it all works in a browser and we can set every field up in a way to work with our company practices and policies. Its also good with integrating into other solutions that we have set up.

The way it attaches files to the reports. It's just a jumbled mess of files with no dates and history with out looking into the case and doing some research on the issue. Also the file limit is so small that we can't even attach the files we want half the time and have to point to some other data storage location.

Nicholas P.
Branche: Internet

Overfeatured for our purpose

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a big believer in product management software like Jira and strongly recommend using something like it, but I think there are other, simpler products that accomplish the same thing with better usability.

Jira has a ton of advanced functionality around custom fields, linking different objects, analyzing historical trends that has occasionally been useful. It also integrates pretty seamlessly with other Atlassian products.

I think the product is over-featured for our purposes which can get in the way of its core functionality. We are a small team and use it very simply, and it's not the most intuitive or straightforward UX for that. I have used other tools that I think are a better fit.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Lucian M.

The Task management application

Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I loved using JIRA to do my daily task management and communicate with my colleagues.

I love the Time Tracker add-on, the customizable dashboard and the ability to link projects to BitBucket repositories

I think they need to work out some restrictions when linking JIRA to BitBucket

Marcel K.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great big project management tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At start we had Problems with stories and epics because sometimes you dont know when you will use it

- Very much features
- for small AND big teams
- very good control about the tasks because it is very transparent for every user

- if someone never worked with project management tool, maybe it is too big for the start if nobody show it and describe it

Adam F.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jira software gives structure to our teams' progress

Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Jira for around 10 years. It has the most robust Item profile, item searching with saved searches, workflows with form field dialogs, alerts, charts, etc.

We use Jira to manage our teams' agile sprints. It makes it very easy to track and document stories and tasks that need to be done. Whenever a new task comes in, it is easy to put it in the backlog to make sure we don't forget about it. Then in sprint planning Jira helps us organize and prioritize our outstanding items into our next sprint. As any changes happen (new items, progress through the workflow, etc.) we are alerted and can easily follow the progress. It's easy to see what other people on the team and on other teams are working on.

It's still relatively clunky to quickly add a task, either on the website or on the mobile app. It would be nice if most of the common settings could default so 5-6 fields that are almost always the same don't have to be filled out with every new item. Default to the project, current sprint, story or task, assignee, etc.

Jack E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

First class service desk offering

Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used this product from the very day we christened our service desk. It has evolved into an enterprise-class, feature-rich ticketing system that we have integrated with several external directories for our customers. So far, we haven't found a requested feature that we couldn't implement easily in Jira and the value proposition is strong. We recently migrated from an on-prem solution to one of their cloud offerings, mostly for ease of customer access, and have been thoroughly pleased.

Of course there's a little confirmational bias in any review of a product already acquired, but implementing it really was a thoughtful decision. Over the last few years, this product has really matured. When we started with it as an immature FOSS offering, it wasn't really enterprise-class. We were motivated by cost initially, but Atlassian has really grown it. Now with external directory integration, tiered hosting offerings, MSP-level features, and significant customization available, I can't think of another product that beats the value proposition. My most favorite feature? The return on investment. We use this to manage service desk interactions with more than 25 MSP clients, and have never been let down. It costs us less than weekly staff meeting pizza to operate and integration with other Atlassian products is superb.

Much of the branding customizations fall flat. Inability to resize or edit logos, the prominently featured plugs for Atlassian throughout the UI, and clunky DNS-tricks requires to redirect customer portal URLs to MSP's domain.

Derek F.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Using Jira Software and Service Desk

Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Jira (and Confluence) for over 10 years. We currently have over 500 projects in Jira with a user base around 2000. We do agile web and app software development and run a support desk with kanban. Each team has their own projects with their own specific needs, from workflows, custom fields, permissions, and notifications. We do not use the cloud product, but a 3rd party, hosted, server version.

Extensibility. Jira really can be all things to all users. There are so many business workflow processes that we have implemented and all in Jira: advanced software development, workflows for processing contracts and invoices, and support work with incidents and service requests with approvals.

Lastly, with the large dev community and a large pool of app add-ons, we are confident we could extend Jira to be what we need it to be.

If you don't understand the principles of Agile software development, there will be parts of using Jira that will be foreign to you and will likely go unused.

There is a steep learning curve on the administration-side. With so many functions and features, it can be difficult to know all of your options. The "schemes" that power the project administration can also make it difficult to troubleshoot your setup.

Ryan R.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Extremely capable project management platform, but almost too flexible

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it's been a great experience - but that was largely because we understood our own limitations, and kept our customization of the platform to a minimum.

Jira offers great flexibility: it can be adapted to any custom workflow, and readily supports custom fields/attributes. Also has fantastic API support for external integrations.

Jira's flexibility is also its achilles' heal. It's relatively easy to create workflows that aren't intuitive, or worse, leave users in "dead end" states that require admin assistance. Further, their implementation of Agile tools is still a bit awkward (probably because they acquired a 3rd-party set of plugins, and didn't really make the corresponding fields native). Finally, Jira's pricing represents a slippery slope - you can get started relatively inexpensively, but adding on options here and there rapidly adds up, and can make alternatives more price-effective.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Usman K.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Useful to track software project progress

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I have had a good experience with JIRA. It makes software development easier certainly. But it is by no means a perfect tool. Every team I have worked with that does software development has used this tool, so it is a popular choice for software projects.

This tool lets you create projects, and subdivide them into smaller projects. This allows for separation of development tasks from product and project management. It has messaging/comments in each ticket that is created, where people can be tagged and notified when their input is required. This makes for collaborative solutions. Informational data objects such as documents, images, zip files, videos can be attached to each ticket to add to the task description. JIRA also has Bitbucket integration, so any software development such as code branches or pull requests are automatically attached to the corresponding ticket if the ticket number is mentioned in the commit message. Pull requests are also automatically linked to the ticket so it is very easy to find corresponding code for a task/ticket.

JIRA does it's job. The cloud version of the tool can be slow sometimes. The tool does not put dates on every change or addition to a ticket. For example, if you keep making changes to an issue description over time, it does not tag each change with a timestamp or which user made the change . This makes it difficult to track when an addition to the issue description was made, or who made it. Also, in some cases of very large features, the description box can get very convoluted and hard to read. Same goes for message/comment sections where too many people are commenting and asking questions, it gets very difficult to sift through all the noise.

Nitin S.

Test Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall one of the best Free products in industries. Many companies are moving from ALM to JIRA due to cost and effective wider coverage.

1. It’s freeware
2. Easy to customizable
3. Perfect replacement of HP-ALM
4. Easy to MAnage Defects, requirements/User Stories and TestCases

1. We can search test execution based on Date=today , we need to use > or < operators (it’s defect in JIRA)
2. Defects can’t link to multiple EPIC.
3. No direct RTM report
4. Person must know queries to use the JIRA
5. Performance Issue

Senthilkumar N.

Effective Agile business project board

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used JIRA for agile development and testing projects for tracking status. Multiple scrum and agile masters used JIRA, resulted effective outcomes, tracking in a easy way and watch out without a delivery miss. Creating sub tasks within task lead to deep level of monitoring work items, given confident to manage the task items. We have used user stories, back logs, mini sprints, daily hour stand up calls which given target throughput accurately. Used JIRA in the form of test cases, defects, change request types, requirement analysis - all forms of software test and development life cycle along with multiple development tools like dotnet, GitHub, etc.,

Couple of features below that I really admired the most-Mobile version of Jira board, colorful status tracking with accurate percentage, effective customized workflow modal, quick peek view of tasks in dashboard, search option for any filter, quick catch for getting user by using '@', easy query handling and filters, easier mode of cloning tasks, linking items and referencing, multiple built in report types like bar chart, pie charts, etc., Kanban & Agile flexi boards, vast of plugin support like git-hub, git bucket, zendesk, etc., From the admin point - easy configuration of development tools dotnet, configuring mailing options, deep level view of audit logs, watch list for issues.Couple of features below that I really admired the most-Mobile version of Jira board, colorful status tracking with accurate percentage, effective customized workflow modal, quick peek view of tasks in dashboard, search option for any filter, quick catch for getting user by using '@', easy query handling and filters, easier mode of cloning tasks, linking items and referencing, multiple built in report types like bar chart, pie charts, etc., Kanban & Agile flexi boards, vast of plugin support like git-hub, git bucket, zendesk, etc., From the admin point - easy configuration of development tools dotnet, configuring mailing options, deep level view of audit logs, watch list for issues.

Sometimes I feel, the JIRA GUI is clumsy to have many things in dashboard, other than that I do not see any specific negative factors to hate JIRA, and it depends on how we use the features for projects.

Jonathan E.

Jira for IT Project Management and Integrated Project Teams

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I still love Jira for the flexibility, I use Jira Software to manage integrated project teams and internal IT projects and helpdesk. It is great to have basically a one stop shop for managing tasks and tickets across a variety of projects and departments. The biggest thing truly is entering in your information and that comes down to managing your teams and setting expectations on ticket information quality.

Flexibility in workflows and tracking separate projects and sub-projects in the same system.

Ease of creating multiple tickets as well as placing them into different projects without having to be in the projects portal.

Creating reports to review metrics is relatively easy, it was useful in an integrated project to review estimated times reported in previous sprints to project development times for other projects.

The flexibility of how tickets look and editable fields as well as workflows to tailor to the team and/or project being worked on.

The bad part of Jira's flexibility is that settings are all over the place and you typically need to refer to Jira's knowledge base on how to configure custom settings whether it is for fields inside of tickets, workflow settings and automations, and many other settings.

The standard Jira end user interface is not exactly user friendly and some things may not make sense depending on the team using it such as a ticket being in a closed state however the resolution state has separate "states" such as do, don't do which is more used by software development teams.

Jira typically requires a lot of customization when setting up new projects either for project managers, agile software development teams, or integrated project teams. As an administrator this can be difficult to convey to my end users who want to track their projects in Jira. This is where you need to have great communication with your end users to be able to setup and tailor the Jira project to their needs and improve the overall Jira experience.

Bennar Z.

Jira for test management

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a QA in the team, our project is fully customised for tests, and Jira with Xray so far provides the best test management tool in the market. It makes life way easier, it is better than Zephyr and of course much better than excel sheets, which saves time, energy and money for us as testers and for the project.

The organisation of tests and the variety of the issue types for testing (Features ,Test cases, Test sets, Test executions, Test plan, bug...)
The ability to track the executions of tests and bugs
Great adaptability with Gherkin and Cucumber
It goes perfectly with ISTQB standards for testing
Perfect for both Scrum and Kanban users
The great boards and views provided by Jira (followup dashboards, sprint board, ..)
The ability to add Xray or Zephir or whatever test plugin that suits you

Jira users must receive a training before starting to use the software since it can be a little complex to use the software for the first time
For testers you cannot execute the same test case more than once in the same test execution
It gets more and more difficult when end to end testing multiple applications at the same time

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Makes most sense for software projects and products.

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JIRA is our source of truth for what is inside, coming out and ready to go next in, in our engineering pipeline is. There isn't a better tool out there even for miles and once you are cosy with JIRA, you can't really make do with another tool.

1) Releases/Versions:
Releases allow us to work in parallel on multiple efforts with the same team.
2) Parallel Sprints:
Same as releases, we are a lean team and we have to work on Product features and polish/bug fixes simultaneously.
3) Custom Filters: I like these the most!

They have taken out small pieces of functionality and made them separate products. These products are now paid and for those small pieces of functionality, you have to make extra purchases. e.g. Pages

Clemens A.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Can't imagine a better way to manage agile projects

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The amount of parameters can take some getting used to, especially if you interact with different squads who track differently: but therein lies its power. Jira is always "just" as good as the people who create the processes there.

The fact that tasks can be organized and prioritized in every structure you can think of. I have used Jira in three companies and it was perfectly tailorable to all their processes. Also, it interacts beautifully with the other Atlassian-tools. Lock-In is no argument because you just don't go with Atlassian if you dislike the way their stuff works.

Jira really has to stay ahead of its way less expensive competitors (FLOSS-guys, think Redmine). Also, it's weird how I saw some of our partners manage processes with Trello without having too much restrictions: that kind of made me think. You can probably go with a cheaper solution, but for us being a 250+ software-company, Jira was worth the price.

David R.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

JIRA is necessary to my everyday organization

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it every day to organize my workflow. Without it, I would be pretty lost.

Agile development on Jira is great. The ecosystem allows me to track my time, organize my issues into tasks and sub-tasks, track when things get done, create estimates, and organize complex projects into smaller and simpler pieces.

The support is pretty ignorant of their user-base on several issues and refuse to add new features that would benefit hundreds, if not thousands. It can be very tricky to migrate, update, or set up. Plugins can cost money and it can add up, though I haven't spent too much at all for the value I received.

Branche: Druck
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Indispensable application...but setup is not for the non-tech savvy

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When our internal IT Help Desk went down, we were in a bind. We needed something that we could get up and running with very little trouble and start getting help tickets going again. Despite there being a negative view of JIRA due to previous setup by non-technical users (who deemed it too complex); when the Help Desk was designed and implemented by the IT Team, there was very little talk of complication and more talk of how much better things were than the previous Help Desk. We did integrations with third-party collaboration tools and generated workflows and custom forms that made JIRA one of the best additions to our IT toolkit!

I love the quick and easy setup of JIRA spaces and it's integration with other Atlassian products. There are also a lot of third-party integrations to help fill-in the gaps.

JIRA is a beast. Plain and simple. Actually that's just it...it's not plain and simple. You have to have a good grasp of what you want from it to make sure you get what you really need. It is not friendly for the non-technical user looking to create a workspace.

Vedarth K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

good tool for project management

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Collaboration of our team has improved after we started using Jira, the tools helps in planning and identifying gaps while we develop features. The mobile application is really good and one can get work done from mobile app as well. Overall Jira suites our needs.

Jira is very flexible and can be used for different use cases, eg: project management, issue tracker, road maps etc.
It is quite easy to configure compared to other generic project management tools.

The transition from old user interface to new one, it is very confusing, the UI is not consistent when we visit URLs from email notifications.
Compared to other generic tools, Jira is quite easy but still it is not easy to setup, it takes quite a few days to configure the system as per needs. It would be great if there were boilerplate templates.

Kevin W.
Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

JIRA is the best project planning and organising tool

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience is excellent, it is the best project management software ever. I have used a few others in the past, but there is none that can compete with JIRA. with a integration of slack, confluence, it is very hard to refuse.

1. It is very flexible and fitted really well with agile development work. whether you are using kanban or standard sprint planning work flow, it supports all of those.
2. It is extremely useful to do project planning and creating stories, they will be saved in backlogs and you can access them with weight, estimate and priority.
3. It is quick to create a bug ticket to track bugs.
4. It is very easy to plan for a new sprint, by adding task, stories from the backlogs, it helps with the total points you want to target for a particular sprint, it automatically sum up the story points and make sure you don't over plan.
5. great report tool to help you analyse the project completion and nice burn down chart as well. To help the team retrospectively go back and review.

1. It is a big over complex by providing such flexible functionalities. But it is worth the time and learning curve.
2. As a developer, I don't have to pay the bill. But it is not very cheap if you have a large development team, the bills add up quickly.