ReferralCandy

Erziele durch Mund-zu-Mund-Propaganda mehr Umsatz.

4,5 /5 (163 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
Branche: Internet

Referral Candy Is Great!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All of our customers have the potential to become brand advocates and earn nice commissions in the process. Big fan of that.

It's pretty easy to set up, and customers automatically become affiliates/partners once it is set up, so that's great.

There was an issue with the set up because of the way our cart worked, but Referral Candy helped us get it resolved. I also initially had some challenges finding everything in the admin login, but once I got to the right place once, it was easy to find what I was looking for again.

Mauricio C.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best Support!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Support with the guys is incredible, today I was attended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was very kindly! Even she call me to another side of world to explain some things

The most important feature is you can setting up all text. I´m understanding a checking the software yet.

Where are the dashboard for each advocate can see it own tracking of rewards, use of personal links, goals accomplish and statistics ?

Excellent Support & Flexible Applications to Boost Growth

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Outstanding - we use a large number of applications but they have hands down the most amazing team when it comes to stepping in and really solving problems, even going so far as to proactively adjust our usage of the platform to make sure we're getting the most out of it ^_^

By far the BEST thing about Referral Candy is how flexible the team is when it comes to how you want to use it. With programmes that allow us to flexibly manage high volume referrals while also offering something straightforward and simple for customers to get behind, we have been able to really drive home our messaging and get our community excited about spreading the word.

We have a bad habit of wanting applications (and teams!) we like to do more than they ever meant to - but an increased level of flexibility when it comes to offering incentives to advocates and their friends would be our top ask :)

Justin R.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

They promise exactly what we need. I hope they deliver.

Bewertet am 20.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The base concept of their offerings is just great. We wanted a simple and automated way customers or others could refer and get rewarded. They seem to be exactly what we are looking for. I am still in the trail and yet to see if work on a large scale, but if they deliver what they promise it will transform our companies growth.

I love it's integration with Chargebee (as long as it works).

So far the customer support team has been very responsive and that matters a lot to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically have been helpful.

I found the dashboard UI not intuitive and there were glitches once our Chargebee account and Referral Candy were linked saying they weren't linked, but then one day they it solved itself. Unnerving, but hopefully all figured out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, affordable & great support

Bewertet am 15.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to set up my referral campaign within 24 hours! Their ready made templates, intuitive software, easy to understand help documents and quick live support made installing and going live a seamless experience!

No integration with Zapier & no LinkedIn social sharing option

Amanda P.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Customer Support is Great

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being completely new to this type of software and having some difficulty setting it up, I was relieved to be able to have a virtual meeting with a real live person to hash out any roadblocks. Customer support was great!

I wish there was a direct integration with Moonclerk so that a coupon could be automatically applied to a checkout form via the ReferralCandy link. Additionally, it is disappointing that the advocates cannot have a credit automatically applied to their Moonclerk account, and that we have to manually send their rewards. Overall it provides less automation that I expected, and leaves a lot to be desired.

Stuart V.

Excellent Customer Service.

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service to help set up was exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful and followed up to ensure that we achieved what we needed to.

The software itself is fairly easy to use and set up

Changing the pronoun of the reward is quite manual, and you need to edit the text on all content.

Sadira Y.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Supportive Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pleasure. Love the product and the customer support

Product is easy and straightforward to integrate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful in getting my problem fixed and was extremely patient in guiding me and in ensuring the product works perfectly. She even went out of her way to placing the test order herself. She was also very friendly to chat with. ReferralCandy is lucky to have a team member like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Will definitely be using this software for some time if everything goes well.

The method used to edit the design and html of the user interface ie emails is not too friendly. Require some basic HTML and CSS skills and took me a few days to get it done.

Kyle D.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great product

Bewertet am 3.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and implement and commission based so incentives are aligned and great support

Could use a few more features, hasn't changed much over the years but the core functionality remains good and on par with competition

Belinda L.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall review

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product is very easy to use, and integrate.

It charges commission except the cash rewards, which costs much more than other similar software.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Max H.

Very satisfied about this ReferralCandy

Bewertet am 27.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We like ReferralCandy very much, we have tested with a free trial period. Everything is customizable, which we like very much. The support from their agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing, he helped us very well with the troubles we had. Thumbs up for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

ReferralCandy has all the features we want to use with a tool like this. Their customer support is excellent.

They gave us a little bit conflicting information, but afterwards they solved this pretty well.

Tina G.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Using ReferralCandy as an affiliate program

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my business model, I am trying to create a win-win situation with my wholesale clients. They get a continual reward for referring their clients to my retail site. While I'm just in the early stages of trying out the program, so far the setup has been easy. We're keeping our fingers crossed for success.

I'm just in the free trial of this software, but so far it's been an easy set up. I'm a small business owner. I'm not a developer, but have some basic HTML skills. The site is reasonably easy for someone like me to set up as an affiliate. As a pure referral program, it would be no problem. The integration with MailChimp was simple and easy too. My support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was *extremely* helpful in clarifying things for me.

There could be better explanation on how to use the site for affiliate purposes. Also, giving the admin the ability to batch remove customers would be preferred. They can be removed individually, but for a large number it's tedious. A simple thing, it would be nice if the chat box was a separate pop-up that can be viewed when navigating elsewhere on the site. There are some 404 issues with the site, like on the Help & Support link.

Alonzo G.
Branche: Sportartikel

helpful and easy so far

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

quick and responsive chat, unlike Refersion which has had long lag times before replies.

For [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]: "You've been great and very helpful. I actually currently have an active trial going with Refersion, but it's been terribly frustrating, very unclear and complicated on the setup so that's why I jumped to Referralcandy. Still in the initial stages of setup and yet to be determined, but it's looking good for Referralcandy so far..."

it's still a bit complicated to set up, but simpler than refersion so far and the help chat people are very quick and responsive.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Michel F.
Branche: Sportartikel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Flexible, easy to setup, great support

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Setup was painless, it's quite flexible in how you implement the referral system and support has been sublime. Rep was great in helping setup the program and was very responsive the whole way through. The free trial is generous and has no restrictions, so you could test all you want before deciding to pay.

While setup was easy, it did take a while to verify before we could implement.

Christophe R.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

TOP - On of the best.

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

VERY customer oriented
Easy to set-up
Professional and efficient

Sometimes companies who use it are not good at it.. bur fortunately the customer service is always efficient and fast!

Jason M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Avoid

Bewertet am 20.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The concept of Referral Candy is good, however their solution is problematic.

Firstly it took ages to set up - integration was not straight forward, customer service took ages to help - lots of misunderstanding and back and forth. Then we started getting fraudulent commissions occurring - customer service originally said these were fine. We finally blocked the multiple fraudulent commissions which were 'unexplainable'. Finally just when you think things are okay, our account get's hacked/taken over despite us having a sophisticated password - somehow they changed the email address to theirs via Referral Candy's software.
All I get is emails saying an attempt has been made to change my email, if this was not me please get in touch... we then could not access the account, and surprise surprise, Rererral Candy customer service is off work for the weekend. So much for the 'if this email change was not you, please get in touch urgently'.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Kyle B.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

ReferralCandy experience

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been a good experience so far, though we have not had much luck thus far getting referrals, but that is more on us and our customers, not the software. Their customer support has been very responsive by email, Representative has been especially helpful.

I like the pricing structure of a low monthly fee compared to other products coupled with a modest pay-for-performance fee. Product was very easy to setup, we were able to easily setup the Javascript on our check-out page.

For the emails that go out I'd like to be able to reference some more dynamic fields we can build into the email message such as the referrer's referral link.

Kelsey B.

Great software

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted to engage our customers and let them easily engage their friends. Referral marketing has been on our list for 2020 and with Referral Candy it's been really easy to do.

ReferralCandy was so easy and quick to set up, i think it was live on our site within a week. We've already seen great results and customers engaging. The dashboard easily displays results so i can report on it quickly, which is essential! Support is always so good, really easy with the online chat, i spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today and she resolved my issue and made some suggestions which were so helpful!

We've been using ReferralCandy for a few months now and i've not come across anything that doesn't work.

Joel H.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ReferralCandy is a wonderful customer referral platform -- We highly recommend it

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ReferralCandy is extremely easy to setup (just drop in some code), and soon every new customer who buys from you becomes a potential affiliate. It is also very easy to setup and customize the program parameters. We have used this at two companies now, and plan to keep using Referral Candy in the future.

There could be some better reporting options for users to be able to track their traffic and referrals.

Yarra M.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 28.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits of ReferralCandy have been an easy to understand dashboard to track and reward referrers to our website.

Ease of use is what I like most about Referral Candy.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Corinna M.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing software, great customer support

Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A really simple to use but impressive refer a friend program.

The app itself is impressive, but the customer service is incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me so much and was so patient with me. He was probably on the support chat with me for 2 hours. He explained everything, took me through the process, and found a perfect solution. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your hard work.

Nothing bad. Just having trouble with setting up on our test site since we wanted to test it so we can launch with it.

Justin c P.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Superb CX by an AMAZING team

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was unbelievably awesome during my interactions with him! It felt as if he was coaching and showing me all along the process so I have a deep understanding. Great work [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

The ease of use and content to learn provided in every interaction with their customer service.

It would be nice to see a deeper look into your advocates verse just seeing contacts.

James G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great support - going above and beyond

Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the support team has been great for advice and help.

The ease of setup and advice on advanced featured.

No way to have multiple programs connected to one Shopify installation.

Barbara B.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

ReferralCandy review

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Actually, thus far, no orders have come in through Referral Candy so I'm excited to see how this unfolds.

That it's easy for customers to use. I recently needed a question answered and customer service executive went above and beyond to help me out. She replied quickly and her support was very much appreciated.

Integrating it with my Square Space. Took waaaayyy more work than expected.

Andrey K.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great fast service

Bewertet am 29.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product is very easy to use, very simple and easy to understand API. Quick live support!

No dashboard for advocates, so they hardly to track their own performance.