Gewinne über die Website und mobile Analysen Erkenntnisse und Feedback.4.7/5 (218 Bewertungen)
Hotjar ist ein komplettes Website- und mobiles Analysetool, das Webentwicklern, UI-Designern, Analysten und Digital-Vermarktern und vielen mehr zur Verfügung steht, um die Usability- und Conversion-Rate ihrer Websites zu optimieren.
Hotjar kombiniert sowohl Analyse- als auch Feedback-Tools, um den Nutzern Einblicke zu geben, wie Besucher mit ihrer Website interagieren, wie sie diese Nutzererfahrung verbessern und letztendlich die Conversion-Raten erhöhen können. Mit Hotjar können Nutzer wie ein tatsächlicher Website-Besucher denken, ihre Denkweise verstehen und UX-Probleme erkennen, die für sie frustrierend sind.
Durch Funktionen wie Heatmaps, Besucheraufzeichnungen und -trichter ermöglicht es Hotjar Nutzern, die Besucherinteraktion auf ihrer Website zu visualisieren, zu erkennen, wo Drop-Offs auftreten und Bereiche für Verbesserungen zu identifizieren. Mehr direktes Besucherfeedback kann von besucherzugewandten Funktionen aus gewonnen werden wie anpassbaren Umfragen und Meinungsumfragen, die in mehr als 20 Sprachen unterstützt werden. Mit diesen „Voice of User“-Tools können Entwickler direkt von Besuchern hören, was sie über ihre Benutzererfahrung zu sagen haben. Hotjar ermöglicht es Benutzern außerdem, Nutzer-Tester für Forschung und Tests direkt von deiner Website zu rekrutieren.
My overall experience has been good so far. Initially, we were worried about the user insights and heatmaps to test the pages/CTA'S for better campaigning of our products. But, as soon as we started utilizing the set of tools from Hotjar we are so happy that we are able to find a quick solution for problem that helps our business grow and provide our customers with a GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Have been using Hotjar for more than a couple of years and is the opinion on the tool
1. Hotjar has a very simple and easily accessible dashboard that has Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels created, Active polls, Surveys, and Recruiters.
2. Heatmaps have really helped us understand the landing pages and test various parameters for many of our marketing/advertising campaigns.
3. Visitor recordings and monitoring are soo good that helped us understand and rectify the issues that users come across. This has really helped our engineering/technical team in identifying the bug and fixing it ASAP thus resolving our customer issues quickly.
4. Had some experience on using the funnels as well which gave us some ideas on how to better modify the landing pages and we were able to understand the content.
5. The polls part has also added value to our business by letting us know on what the visitors are missing on our website.
6. The pricing of this tool is reasonable that students, enthusiasts and start-up companies can easily afford it. We have started with Basic Free Forever plan and later upgraded to Plus plan once our website started getting some good amount of traffic.
7. Multiple filter feature saves our time in analyzing the important pages and metrics.
8. Being a member of the customer success team for a couple of SAAS products I analyzed and learned some good metrics that helped our business grow.
9. Hotjar can be used by any team member like Digital Marketers, Support Agent
Although I do not have any cons in my mind regarding this tool I would just like to suggest the Hotjar team to give us quick response for any queries/ issues by providing instant live chat option.
From a marketing point of view it is an absolute necessity to know which areas of your webpage does your visitor interact with most and what can you do to create more engagement. It is also essential for a marketeer to undestand which pages of portions of a page leads to users bouncing off the site. I used to use google analytics for most of my analytics works it simply did not work. That’s when I found hotjar and it was the thing of my dreams. It let me see usign heatmeaps the exact areas where users are interacting with most and allowed us to create suer polls right on the site for users to tell us what they would like us to add to the site.
Though no one should mind paying for such a great tool, and its offers a lot of features for free, some of them like unlimited storage of analytic reports will only be available to paying users, but thats only fair as far as I am concerned. Apart from this I have never found any other issue with their application.
I've been a beta user and I've now been using Hotjar for over 2 years (even have the tshirt to prove it). While other tools such as Zoho PageSense, MouseFlow and Inspectlet do a similar job, Hotjar makes it dead-simple. Heatmaps and visitor recordings are a godsend, next to regular anayltics. And every single feature is free? That's beyond crazy!
- Heatmaps and visitors recordings work like a charm and provide a great deal of information.
- If Google Analytics tells you what and how many, Hotjar tells you why: polls make it easy to gather user feedback.
- Using all of its features, you can get a better grasp into why people don't fill in a certain form or don't buy a product.
- Some features are blocked behind a paywall.
- Organization of sites and companies can get confusing at times.
- Not all descriptions make it clear what a specific feature does.
We've used hotjar to identify navigational, organizational, and functional issues on our website that crop up in actual use, issues that may not appear in our daily use or testing. It allows us to see how users are interacting with our site and collect user feedback, and that lets us find ways to improve the experience
Using hotjar is like being able to stand next to your users and watch them use your site. This gives you actionable insight that many times numbers alone may not be able to tell you. And if you are someone who isn't comfortable sifting through analytics, it makes it extremely simple to identify potential problem areas in the user experience that you, being familiar with the site, might miss. The features are all sufficiently developed to be able to handle most straightforward tasks. Also, Hotjar is (at the time of this writing) very affordable for what you get out of it. My primary site is a local home goods retailer. We mostly use the session recording and heatmapping features, in addition to the poll feature. There are other features, such as the conversion funnel tracking, survey feature, and others. Although we don't use those much, the solution more than worth it for the recording and heatmapping. Their support is also fast and helpful.
There aren't many things to not like about Hotjar. I suppose one of the issues I have run into is that the conversion funnel tracking tool doesn't seem to accurately report metrics for us. I've never bothered to try and get this fixed since we use other methods to evaluate conversion funnels anyway. Otherwise, I haven't encountered any notable issues.
As a web designer this tool allowed me to track activity of the first users and detect things like: resposive problems, image problems, where the users are lost, where the users dont click and why, where the use leaves my website and why and what the user experience was overall.
My experience with this tool has been almost fantastic, I would recomend it to every webmaster.
Hotjar is a very useful app, integrated with websites will allow you to track the heatmaps and every action the user made, divided by device and showing every data you can need and even more. It also has the hability to record every action of the user or track a funnel performance, I recommend this tool specially to optimize websites, because it will allow you to know where exactly the user is lost.
What I dont like if this software is that I would like to advice users that they are going to be recorded somehow but it doesnt have that option. I would also make a simpler design for admin the websites, right now it can be a little messy for new users.
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Hotjar.
Hotjar bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: 29,00 $/Monat
Preismodell: Kostenlos, Abonnement
Kostenlose Testversion: Nicht verfügbar
Wir haben keine Informationen über die Funktionen von Hotjar
Hotjar hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Freie Mitarbeiter, Großunternehmen, Mittlere Unternehmen, Non-Profit, Kleine Unternehmen
Hotjar unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Arabisch, Chinesisch (traditionell), Tschechisch, Dänisch, Niederländisch, Englisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Deutsch, Hebräisch, Ungarisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Norwegisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Schwedisch, Türkisch, Ukrainisch
Hotjar hat folgende Preismodelle:
Hotjar unterstützt die folgenden Geräte:
Hotjar kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
Astronomer, Crowded Communities, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Omniconvert, Optimizely, QuickSilk, Qwilr, Smarty, Unbounce
Hotjar bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport:
Häufig gestellte Fragen, Wissensdatenbank, Online-Support