Shipedge is an eCommerce convergence system that promises to provide cloud-based, omni-channel fulfillment and distribution software supported by native mobile apps. Modular and flexible, Shipedge solutions include a warehouse management system (WMS) that maps multi-location warehouse facilities to allocate products based on sale velocity. Automation of procedures and batch verified FIFO / LIFO picks are handled with synchronized inventory control and order processing. Fulfillment features include order aggregation, automatic shipping carrier selection, plus label printing and packing list creation. Support for prepaid and PAYG billing, drop-shipping, returns and exchanges are also offered, alongside workforce management for personnel time / activity tracking.
Shipedge’s order management system (OMS) includes sale flow automation and intelligent order routing functionality. Real time inventory control is backed by inventory forecasting with automatic purchase order generation, drop-ship routing and backorder management. Unlimited selling channel integrations also provide connectivity into leading marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart, plus shopping cart systems including Shopify, Volusion, Magento, PrestaShop and WooCommerce. Shipping partners add station and carrier support from DHL, FedEX and more. Additionally, Shipedge is backed by two Android apps with Pro Warehouse Management Inventory System and Shipedge Torch – the latter featuring barcode scanning capabilities via the device camera.
Hauptvorteile von Shipedge
• Shipedge is a cloud-based supply chain solution that helps 3PL warehouses, distribution centers and eCommerce companies run efficient order fulfillment across omni-channel operations.
• Multi-location warehouse management (WMS), order management (OMS), and shipping handling functionality is combined into a single suite package, supporting automated order entry and synchronized inventory controls.
• Workforce management tracks staff time and activity with timesheets and punch cards, before giving managers man hour projections and expenses reports by service type.
• Order management features include inventory forecasting with automatic purchase order generation, returns and exchanges flow controls, drop-ship routing, backorder management and more.
• Integration support for leading selling channels, marketplaces and shopping carts include Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Sears, Facebook, Shopify, WooCommerce, with shipping partnerships for DHL, US Postal, UPS, FedEx etc.
• Shipedge Pro Warehouse Management Inventory System for Android is a companion mobile app with features across inventory control, cycle count, pick and pack, quality control, stock replenishment, returns and more.
• Shipedge Torch for Android also replaces the need for a bluetooth barcode scanner, instead utilizing smartphone cameras to scan barcodes when managing warehouse inventories.
Gesamtzahl der Funktionen von Shipedge: 53
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Barcode / RFID
- Barcode / Tickets scannen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Einkauf & Empfang
- Elektronischer Datenaustausch
- Import- / Export-Management
- Katalogisierung / Kategorisierung
- Mehrere Standorte
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Nachbestellungen verwalten
- Spezielles Auftragsmanagement
- Suchen / filtern
- Vertrieb- & Abwicklungplanung
- Wareneingangs- / Einlagerungsverwaltung
- Wiederkehrende Bestellungen
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Quelle der Bewertung
I have been customer for years and consider their tools an important part of our success
Bewertet am 9.9.2015
The software was designed to automate cross channel order entry into 3PL fulfillment warehouses. ...
The software was designed to automate cross channel order entry into 3PL fulfillment warehouses. They moved warehouses a few times, but because everything was handled online through Shipedge it was barely noticeable. The software helps automate operations with business rules and lots of translators to make our lives easier. We worked with many Order Management Systems and the staff found this one the easiest to manage. There is a lot of power under their simple approach to Order Management. Additionally they have integrated our suppliers, for just in time inventory and also for drop-shipping. We had hundreds of thousands of SKU variations and a very complicated setup with three marketplace, including ebay, Amazon and Rakuten plus many partner websites, our old yahoo store and a heavily customized magento. Shipedge was the easiest part and what helped us unify all our sales.
Great team supporting their software.
Antwort von Shipedge
Thanks Mr. Arce for your kind words. We are happy to have you as a client of ours over the years and hope that our relationship will continue to grow. As your business continues to grow Shipedge will continue to have the capabilities and functions you need to succeed. Thanks again