With Searchmetrics Suite you can monitor keywords and sub-pages, evaluate links, and analyze and compare domains in seconds. With the newly styled projects and tags, even large, highly evolved domains can be analyzed simply and easily. All of this is made possible by our enormous, up-to-date database of search results and social media. With these figures, you can be sure that you will always stay one step ahead of the competition and know exactly what is happening on the web.
I use it daily in my work since it is one of the main tools we use to analyze web pages from optimization. As we use it for day-to-day work, we also take advantage of the ease with which reports can be put together to send to clients.
Searchmetrics is one of the most complete tools within SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and among its virtues, we find:
1) It offers insights for many countries separately and is always updating new locations.
2) It covers all the spectrum of features that are analyzed within SEO (technical aspects, linkbuilding, content, research)
3) The support is very good and constant, with distance training
Being such a comprehensive tool, it is difficult at first to understand where to find each item and how it is organized. In addition, although it is very professional, it is an expensive tool for entrepreneurs.
Search Metrics is a tool that I use often to get a quick snapshot of the online visibility of websites based on keyword rankings. Not only can you get a very accurate feel for how your website is performing over time across multiple countries, but you can also spot peaks & troughs and compare the dates with Google's algorithms to understand whether the website was affected.
You can also compare several websites as well as tracking both paid and organic visibility.
Another great feature is the winners & losers toplists, which update weekly to show the biggest shifts in visibility across all of the websites that are tracked.
The tool can also be used to identify which keywords send you traffic, with current ranking changes, estimated traffic and other PPC stats.
Reports are also available with lots of useful metrics to monitor progress and spot new opportunities.
There are lots of other features in the tool with more insights into keywords, backlinks, social and content, but access to these depends on your account level.
easy to compare sites side-by-side
shows historic data allowing you to get a snapshot of a website's performance over time
The weekly visibility updates are occasionally late with no news which can be frustrating when you have clients waiting on reports
The account levels vary a lot, with a significant jump from 'essentials' to 'Suite' - while they do offer custom packages, from my experience these can be a bit confusing as they are based on a credits system
Quite literally, this program that assisted in my SEO education while starting at an advertising firm. The UI was incredibly easy to navigate and understand, customer service was super helpful regarding my questions about the program or SEO practices in general, and searching for keywords with competition was a godsend. Towards the end, they introduced their writing program to easily writers like myself to create SEO-friendly pieces in a cinch.
I had little input as to using this software, but I have heard that it is more expensive than competitors. Also, when I first started using this, there was a learning curve to understand how all the different features work together in harmony, but all questions can be answered by the friendly and educated SM support staff.
- Saved a lot of time on research
- Got important data
- Possibility to report easily
- Possibility to share the reports with others
- Really fast support whenever needed
- Huge amount of data, you can do with it whatever you have the imagination for
- Easy data export
- Huge number of features
- Integrated with other tools, like Google Analytics
- Dashboards possible to customize
- No low-price option for freelancers
- Limits of the number of users of licence
- Minor problems with waiting long for export files
- Little information in help, but it can be seen that they work on it
SearchMetrics is a great help forr huge campaings (like ecommerce) and they require continuous follow-up
-Paid search data
-Good rank tracker
-A big keywords data base
-Incredible market studies
-Complete audit tool
-Confusing user interface
-Limited keyword tracking
-Some metrics such as organic visibility are not 100% reliable
- Searchmetrics Suite has coverage in 76 countries worldwide
- Quick and simple project management
- Rapid analysis of markets and your positioning competitor monitoring
- Reports can be individually customized and sent as an E-Mail or PDF
- At least 10 user accounts
- Create and manage up to 10 projects simultaneously
Weiter unter folgen häufig gestellte Fragen über Searchmetrics Suite.
Searchmetrics Suite bietet folgende Kostenpläne an:
Beginnt ab: 89,00 €/Monat
Kostenlose Testversion: Verfügbar
Searchmetrics Suite bietet die folgenden Funktionen:
Searchmetrics Suite hat die folgenden typischen Kunden:
Searchmetrics Suite unterstützt die folgenden Sprachen:
Searchmetrics Suite hat folgende Preismodelle:
Searchmetrics Suite unterstützt die folgenden Geräte:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Searchmetrics Suite kann in folgende Anwendungen integriert werden:
AT Internet Web Analytics, DashThis, Klipfolio
Searchmetrics Suite bietet folgende Optionen für Kundensupport: